Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you’re not old fashioned, I love a man in a shirt 😂
Same! But my partner is 55 so maybe I am old fashioned 😂😂 he wouldn’t dare go on a date night in anything other than a smart shirt!!

Nice backdrop Charl! How does a case look like that when you've been there half a day? Unpack it ffs! Such slobs. 🤮 :confused:
And get off your bleeping phone! It's your honeymoon!!!!!!
Is that a £10 note just casually strewn on the floor?!!

It would be nice if she would turn her bloody phone off and enjoy her time with her husband properly instead of documenting everything on Instagram. But that’s unlikely seeing as we know she scrolling Instagram on her wedding day.
I was thinking exactly the same thing! My partner would go mental at me if I was constantly getting my phone out on a romantic break away!

Reactions: 2
It’s just so bizarre to be out at 6pm on your honeymoon, posting what you’re doing in basically real time to a bunch of strangers. I’ll never understand it. Will we get a shot of them getting into bed later? 🤢

Reactions: 11
It’s just so bizarre to be out at 6pm on your honeymoon, posting what you’re doing in basically real time to a bunch of strangers. I’ll never understand it. Will we get a shot of them getting into bed later? 🤢
Well she's just been to the restaurant/hotel toilet and posed in there and posted a story! WTF is that all about! You're on your honeymoon, are you really that desperate to be on Instagram. Prioritising posting to 1000s of strangers from the bog, over enjoying your time with your new husband! Seriously weird.
I also think Frank has just packed the one jumper! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of her new best mate, the photographer, has anyone else been in a nosey through his Instagram and website? Not only is his website littered with spelling mistakes (unprofessional in my opinion) but 90% of his photos are blurry.
I understand that photography is an art form and art is subjective but I wouldn’t want blurry wedding photos! All the photos she’s posted so far are flat, no depth, so dark and not well composed. That confetti one, her mums arm is over her face so you can’t see her and Frank and Charlotte are so far away that they’re not the focus of the photo

Reactions: 16
Why is anyone and everyone who worked as a supplier / provided a service for her wedding now her best friend? First she goes on a hen do with her nail lady and hairdresser. Then she’s besties with her seamstress and now photographer. This woman is unhinged and clearly doesn’t know the meaning of boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is anyone and everyone who worked as a supplier / provided a service for her wedding now her best friend? First she goes on a hen do with her nail lady and hairdresser. Then she’s besties with her seamstress and now photographer. This woman is unhinged and clearly doesn’t know the meaning of boundaries.
Omg that is soooo weird!! No normal person is like that

I imagine Charlotte the type to get scammed out of money when she's an old lady talking to someone she met online.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because she has no in real life friends and clings to everyone and anyone that shows her the slightest bit of kindness or interest even if it is their job. As awful as it sounds she will be come the victim of some sort of crime (fraud?) Cause shes too trusting and befriends everyone.

Edit to add: I don't think people should be so closed and be afraid that something bad will happen if they trust people but ahe clings to anyone and everyone that is the slightest bit 'nice' even if it's their job to be nice to her.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of her new best mate, the photographer, has anyone else been in a nosey through his Instagram and website? Not only is his website littered with spelling mistakes (unprofessional in my opinion) but 90% of his photos are blurry.
I understand that photography is an art form and art is subjective but I wouldn’t want blurry wedding photos! All the photos she’s posted so far are flat, no depth, so dark and not well composed. That confetti one, her mums arm is over her face so you can’t see her and Frank and Charlotte are so far away that they’re not the focus of the photo
His style seems to be very A-Level Photograpy circa 2008

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There needs to be a middle ground. Charl is overly friendly but then the likes of meldrum who are just plain rude!

Reactions: 10
Of course your wedding suppliers are really nice to you - that’s part of their service! It’s just so bizarre how she does this with everyone she ever meets?!

I get the feeling that her mum wasn’t that interested in her wedding - the terrible choice of outfit, letting Charlotte drive herself to the venue, only viewing her dress over WhatsApp. Given Charlotte appears to be really close with her mum, I think that’s really sad given how excited Charlotte was about the whole thing.

Reactions: 13
She reminds me of a friend my mum has.

She’s very gullible and likes to get new ‘boyfriends’ all the time over online dating and apps.

Once this dream guy, who she had never actually met or had a phone call with, wanted to move to be closer to her but didn’t have the money. Yep, she gave him the money for a deposit and first month rent. And of course never heard from him again. She thinks everyone wants to be her friend and people are just kind because of that.

Her and Charlotte would get on well 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Of course your wedding suppliers are really nice to you - that’s part of their service! It’s just so bizarre how she does this with everyone she ever meets?!

I get the feeling that her mum wasn’t that interested in her wedding - the terrible choice of outfit, letting Charlotte drive herself to the venue, only viewing her dress over WhatsApp. Given Charlotte appears to be really close with her mum, I think that’s really sad given how excited Charlotte was about the whole thing.
I felt sorry for Charlotte when she mentioned in a caption that having a wedding with kids can be hard sometimes as she spent time cradling a sleeping toddler or getting fruit shoots from the bar. Yes they are her kids but why on earth were her ‘amazing family’ not stepping in to take care of all that stuff so that she could just enjoy her wedding without even having to think of that?

Reactions: 21
What an amazing view 😍 so inspirational!
I hope you all sense my sarcasm there! Why on earth would you post a pic of a back alley?!
B8C13CBB-5F14-45A6-9456-6CC95293B0F9.jpeg

• Haha
Another dark dreary wedding photo on the grid. Hopefully Charlotte can edit it and give a brighter version to her grandparents.

A lot of influencers are going on to have baby number 4 and 5 at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised is Charlotte if one of them, Stan will be starting school next year, what else will she do all day?

Another dark dreary wedding photo on the grid. Hopefully Charlotte can edit it and give a brighter version to her grandparents.

A lot of influencers are going on to have baby number 4 and 5 at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised is Charlotte if one of them, Stan will be starting school next year, what else will she do all day?
I really just don’t understand the photography the more I see of it. It just doesn’t seem like charlottes style at all, she had so many bright beautiful colours at her wedding: flowers, confetti etc. But the photography style is so so dark it just seems so odd to me!

edit to add: I also wouldn’t be surprised at a 4th oops child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.