Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think that’s how they are supposed to be. If you look on the photographers insta page they are all like that and her mum commented on a photo saying she loved the photos and loved the lighting 😳
I get the impression that Charlotte has just been pampered her whole life because of her “syndrome”. Charlotte could try on a Lycra bodysuit and I think her mum would still tell her how terrific she looked 😂

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she get told by her photographer to hold her flowers low, so her arm isn’t bent all the way up? Wedding photography 101….!
The flowers look so awkward in every photo.

Reactions: 2
God that’s awful 🤭
I agree they make it look like it was a really miserable day which I’m sure it wasn’t. Some of the photos her guests have taken are a lot better.

I think this photo is a little creepy 😬
rs

Reactions: 1
She looks like a witch creeping up on him 🤭
That dress is absolutely horrendous! Cap sleeves on a racer back looking top half? It looks like something out of a kid’s dressing up box made of highly flammable material. And the crazy frog gurn - Christ WHAT was she thinking??!!

Reactions: 7
I find it deeply sad and almost a bit depressing that this woman has been on Instagram CONSTANTLY on her wedding day and on her honeymoon. It’s it’s sad state of affairs when you cannot leave your phone alone on your WEDDING DAY and honeymoon.
She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Toes on show again
An AD whilst on honeymoon (and they say romance is dead!)
I’m sorry but kid free time away as a couple and all she can do is update Instagram- I’ll give this marriage a couple of years... not being funny but spend time off the INTERNET
They are all self absorbed narcissists who need the validation.

Reactions: 16
19 stories in the last 24 hours(so far). Have a day off Charlotte. The only reason she didn’t do stories all through her wedding day was because she would have been ripped apart for it, it must have killed her.

Reactions: 15
How long are they there for? This is truly a tit show isn't it? Omg Charlotte, just take a break girl then come back all shagged up and probably preggo? Who knows. It's not normal to be on your phone on your honeymoon. Jesus, I got married in 2003! No phones, no sm. However did we cope? 🙄

Reactions: 14
She's completely and utterly addicted to social media and maybe he doesn't give a tit!
It's just ridiculous to be posting so much in such a short space of time on YOUR HONEYMOON! You'll never ever get this time back again. It's a time to be completely absorbed in each other, have copious amounts of sex and forget everything else. It's weird to be posting all the time, typing captions, taking photos in a bog and sharing every last bleeping detail and emotion.
And he's wearing a shirt tonight and they've tidied up the suitcase!!!! 👋

Reactions: 13
I agree they make it look like it was a really miserable day which I’m sure it wasn’t. Some of the photos her guests have taken are a lot better.

I think this photo is a little creepy 😬
Wow that is creepy! Have you seen her latest one she posted, it looks like she's creeping after Frank and he's trying to run away!!

By the way, who reads on their honeymoon 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
gosh I didn’t even know mark had a dad (he seen) or nieces / nephews! Never any mention!
3D3315BF-3330-4E81-AF76-8D62DDCCEE80.png

Reactions: 4
I don't think Frank is a talker, even to his own missus so all Charlotte has is followers online to talk to and show things too

Reactions: 5
gosh I didn’t even know mark had a dad (he seen) or nieces / nephews! Never any mention! View attachment 764796
Since bleeping WHEN does Mark have a brother who has children?! When has Charlotte EVER mentioned the children having cousins?! Ever? Or her/Mark having nieces/nephews?!!!!!! Never!!!!!
Does Marks mum & dad ever see their own grandchildren? I assume they aren’t together but do either ever see the Taylor kids?

this is all SO WEIRD!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.