Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I had imagined her in something like this, though if she was happy that’s all that matters.

View attachment 758427
that’s lovely! Very similar to my own wedding dress actually.

I also think a flutter sleeve like the one on this dress would have looked lovely on her, and really fits with the whole boho’ish vibe she seemed to be going for. Tbh as others have said I wasn’t too keen on the sleeves on the dress she had. But again, as long as she felt beautiful that’s all that matters. I’m just notoriously critical when it comes to wedding dresses 🙈 I was a bloody nightmare picking my own, but if I had my time again I’d still have probably gone for a completely different dress

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.