Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised about her mother of the bride outfit too, I would have thought she would have gone for something a bit more classy and classic.
I was shocked at her Mums outfit and lack of styling!! It’s as if she couldn’t be arsed to make an effort 🙄
Also would love to know if Mark had any family at the wedding??

Reactions: 6
What was their first dance? I saw someone mention it but I can’t find it. I’m nosy 😂

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if maybe Marks family are just a lot more private and don’t want to be on social media?

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread. I attempted last time and screwed it up….. anyone able to do it please? I even dreamt in my nap it needed doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
maybe they don’t want pictures of them plastered all over the internet to strangers?

I think she looked really happy, although I do agree she looks a bit uncomfortable in some pictures. I loved that Mark is smiling in some of the pics, he looks very happy too. And I think Bill looks ace 👍🏻👍🏻 He seems like such a cool little kid.
But the videographer, her children, mum, dad, brother, sister in law, nan, grandad, lots of cousins are all ok to be plastered all over the internet.

I totally agree they both look happy 😊

Reactions: 2
What was their first dance? I saw someone mention it but I can’t find it. I’m nosy 😂
Believe it was The Luckiest by Ben Folds. It’s on the post and she mentioned before that it was to be that (I remember her saying, because it was my first dance at my wedding 😊)

I hope this is the moment where Charlotte just thinks “duck it” and stops doing speeded up x 100 vacuuming videos to hide her size. Stop the cat fish, filtered, selfies that look like she’s had a chin implant. She does more contouring than Boy George!

We have seen the raw, natural, wedding photos snd they are fine. Ok. I wouldn’t chose the dress but I’ve seen the size of her arms now. Stop the pretzel poses!

And Charlotte - if you are reading - PLEASE can you help your mum get something suitable to wear for your brother’s wedding. Obviously she should be comfortable but she looked like she was on day release. Clothes and shoes should fit properly.

Reactions: 18
Christ her mum looks a mess , Charlotte looks lovely to be fair . The boys look a mess but I like children to look smart and converse IMO isn’t for wedding days .
frank 🤣 even smiled in a few pics . She is a div but I don’t think she’s a bad person or mother and does deserve to be happy

I hope this is the moment where Charlotte just thinks “duck it” and stops doing speeded up x 100 vacuuming videos to hide her size. Stop the cat fish, filtered, selfies that look like she’s had a chin implant. She does more contouring than Boy George!

We have seen the raw, natural, wedding photos snd they are fine. Ok. I wouldn’t chose the dress but I’ve seen the size of her arms now. Stop the pretzel poses!

And Charlotte - if you are reading - PLEASE can you help your mum get something suitable to wear for your brother’s wedding. Obviously she should be comfortable but she looked like she was on day release. Clothes and shoes should fit properly.
THIS! Well said!

I think she looked lovely. She looked happy, and even Frank cracked a smile. I don't mind the children looking like that, they looked happy, everyone looked relaxed and I think that's what Charlotte was looking for. The shoes for Daisy seemed a bit big for her, and I thought her mum had an odd choice of outfit (but she may have felt a million pounds in it). I judged her brownies last night as I expected a naked or fault line cake, but I'll take that back as looking at the picture of the whole display today I thought it looked really nice. And we all like chocolate cake! I hope someone took a photo of Charlotte stood up properly in her dress so we can see it properly; she needs to stop hiding. Females don't have to be skinny to look beautiful.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how to set up a new thread and the associated etiquette but I’m getting angsty at the number of pages! Someone clever and/or well established please put me out my misery?!

<edited for typos!>

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she had a lovely wedding day because after all the planning and prep she put in she deserved it ❤ However Charl. Posts like this can be rather hurtful to the people like Bill’s Dad that you left so you could be with Mark. My BIL did this the day after his wedding to my sister and I can’t tell you how crass we all thought it was. He put up a post saying 1st time was a rehearsal and now he met the real love of his life blah blah blah. I still think the guy is a knobhead to this day.
agreed! If I ever married my partner I don’t think I’d be saying things like this… it’s really disrespectful to my ex husband and our son who we share together!

Reactions: 4
I think she looked absolutely beautiful, and so so happy.

I loved that she went for brightly coloured flowers and confetti instead of the usual done to death blush pink and neutral tones.

I do like her dress don’t get me wrong and I don’t necessarily think it was a bad choice. But for me personally it was a little bit underwhelming. I would have loved to see her go all out and go for something a little more ‘extra’ if that makes sense? If the dress she had was in a different colour it could easily pass for a bridesmaid dress.

But each to their own, as long as she felt beautiful that’s all that matters. I just hope one day she doesn’t regret not going to a proper bridal boutique to get her dress. I definitely think she went for an ASOS dress as opposed to doing the whole bridal shop thing because of insecurities about her figure.

anyway as annoying as I sometimes find her 😂 I hope she felt as beautiful as she looked and had a lovely day. I just personally felt she undersold herself with the dress and she could definitely have pulled off something more WOW. But despite what I or anyone else may think I truly hope she chose the dress that made her feel amazing and she didn’t settle because of her insecurities because that would be so sad if that’s the case ☹

I think she looked absolutely beautiful, and so so happy.

I loved that she went for brightly coloured flowers and confetti instead of the usual done to death blush pink and neutral tones.

I do like her dress don’t get me wrong and I don’t necessarily think it was a bad choice. But for me personally it was a little bit underwhelming. I would have loved to see her go all out and go for something a little more ‘extra’ if that makes sense? If the dress she had was in a different colour it could easily pass for a bridesmaid dress.

But each to their own, as long as she felt beautiful that’s all that matters. I just hope one day she doesn’t regret not going to a proper bridal boutique to get her dress. I definitely think she went for an ASOS dress as opposed to doing the whole bridal shop thing because of insecurities about her figure.

anyway as annoying as I sometimes find her 😂 I hope she felt as beautiful as she looked and had a lovely day. I just personally felt she undersold herself with the dress and she could definitely have pulled off something more WOW. But despite what I or anyone else may think I truly hope she chose the dress that made her feel amazing and she didn’t settle because of her insecurities because that would be so sad if that’s the case ☹
I agree, I had imagined her in something like this, though if she was happy that’s all that matters.

109D5800-FEB6-4D3F-9509-DCC3AD225E34.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.