Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised about her mother of the bride outfit too, I would have thought she would have gone for something a bit more classy and classic.

Reactions: 7
Also Kate Ellison very poor. I’d be cutting her off if I was charl
I don’t know, I’m not sure that I would traipse up for the small intimate wedding of someone I bonded with 5 years ago and met a handful of times either! It’s weird that she was invited. We know that Charlotte is not surrounded by friends, her best mates being Frank and Merl

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't think there were any friends there apart from friendly food?! All family and cousins as far as I could see?

Reactions: 3
I think Charlotte looked beautiful and Mark looked happy too. It was a simple wedding on a Friday afternoon. Her mum may not have felt comfortable being full glam, or even in a dress with her hair and make up done. As irritating as Char is it did look like a lovely day!

Reactions: 11
To be fair I thought it looked lovely, nice and relaxed. Charlotte did actually look really pretty too.

Reactions: 3
The dress is meh like it's nothing special. That picture of Frank is someone's arms is the happiest picture I've ever seen of him and I think it's one of his mates lol
I came here to say the exact same about the pic of Frank! The only time we’ve ever seen him look genuinely happy, like ever! The previous poster who said about Charl respecting privacy that’s why Franks family aren’t shown, she’s not respected any of her children’s privacy since birth, to the point where we could easily work out where she lived if we wanted to.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know, I’m not sure that I would traipse up for the small intimate wedding of someone I bonded with 5 years ago and met a handful of times either! It’s weird that she was invited. We know that Charlotte is not surrounded by friends, her best mates being Frank and Merl
Why accept the invite then? She clearly did as their names were on the table plan posted a day or two before. And she's posting today that she's off to her daughter's football match. She just realised last min she didn't want to go and by coincidence had her family's health issues to use as an excuse. I'd be lying low if that was me.

Reactions: 16
It bothers me that their first dance song was the same as mine 😅 I know it’s a common one but I don’t want to associate it with Charlotte!

I think she looked lovely but I will say I’m not used to seeing pics of her taken by someone else and it has highlighted to me how much she works her angles in her self taken pics. I do think she looks a bit self conscious and I think if I were her I would have done for a Bardot/off the shoulder type dress just to hide the tops of her arms as she seems to be insecure about them.

I like the hair flowers and her bouquet.

Reactions: 5
Do we actually know if Katie and Jon were actually invited? I can’t recall seeing them on the table plan but then again I can mainly remember the kids teddies being on it

Reactions: 2
She’s done a heartfelt message to her cousin’s other halves in one of her stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ Always has to go one sentimental step too far…
She’ll be frothing in her knickers over the postie that delivered her wedding invites next 😂🙄

• Haha
Also Kate Ellison very poor. I’d be cutting her off if I was charl
Did she basically say she was going until the last minute and then didn’t show? Isn’t that a major wedding etiquette faux pas? I know they were having pizza so haven’t lost the cost of a sit down meal but still incredibly rude.

I could have sworn char had posted a short reel on Instagram but it has gone now.

It bothers me that their first dance song was the same as mine 😅 I know it’s a common one but I don’t want to associate it with Charlotte!

I think she looked lovely but I will say I’m not used to seeing pics of her taken by someone else and it has highlighted to me how much she works her angles in her self taken pics. I do think she looks a bit self conscious and I think if I were her I would have done for a Bardot/off the shoulder type dress just to hide the tops of her arms as she seems to be insecure about them.

I like the hair flowers and her bouquet.
Do you think she will revert back to contorting herself and making herself look really slim or will she see this as a ripping off a bandaid moment and post more honestly going forward? I’m sure a lot of her followers were shocked when they saw those pictures.

I really want her to post a picture of the pizza I'm so curious to see what it looks like 🤣

Reactions: 7
I know this is really picky and it isn’t anything against Charlotte because she obviously likes it, but does anyone else think that guest book is bloody awful? It’s like a crafting project that my kids would make using all the scrap paper and packaging from the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
0A3585F2-18B2-475C-8465-BA96B3B55FD8.jpeg

I’m sorry but how ridiculously big are daisys shoes!! She’s got such slim feet she needs properly fitted shoes!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.