Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @99lemons 😆

Update: Charl’s been gifted a hot tub which we have affectionately nicknamed the Sex Pond.

- She’s still shitting ads like last night’s vindaloo.

- Still banging on about Couch to 5k and being “strong and healthy” yet necking wine every night and regular trips to Costa and Maccy Ds.

- Admitted worrying about how her arms will look in wedding dress, yet bought a sleeveless dress she is now adding sleeves to. U WOT M8?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You can imagine the drama she caused after her little trip on her run. Got the kids running around after her and taken herself to bed like some victim. She well and truly was the one to put the plasters on, poor Stan getting the blame because deep down she knows how pathetic she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
PLEASE proof read the captions too. Constant errors! You have one job......

Reactions: 9
Brilliant thread title. :LOL: 👏
More errors in the crappy deodorant ad! She makes mistakes in every single one!!!
How bleeping hard is it? And she wants to write a book one day!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Did anyone see Love your Garden tonight. There was a young widow with sticklers syndrome on who thoroughly deserved a new garden as she couldn’t manage to do it on her own. Her daughter also had sticklers but she didn’t moan once. Meanwhile Charlotte gets her garden done and paid for the privilege and moans when folk have a go at her for being dishonest.

Reactions: 14
More errors in the crappy deodorant ad! She makes mistakes in every single one!!!
Surely the brands would be annoyed with stuff like that? Imagine if they put a TV ad live with errors in it but I'm pretty sure she does it to get more engagement on her posts people pointing it out to her

You can imagine the drama she caused after her little trip on her run. Got the kids running around after her and taken herself to bed like some victim. She well and truly was the one to put the plasters on, poor Stan getting the blame because deep down she knows how pathetic she is.
Did she not fall on a run not so long ago aswell?

Reactions: 5
Once again, wtaf with that ad? And who are the brand PRs who reckon Charl is worth spending marketing budget on? Honestly her content is beyond amateur.

Reactions: 11
So Stan got the plasters, Daisy got the Teddy for a cuddle and Bill got the drink… how perfect in Charlotte’s wonderful rainbow land of a life 🙄🙄 Sharky must’ve been too busy playing x box to add to the fairytale!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair to her, I’m a bit confused. It is 20% “off”, if that is what the correction is meant to be. Not “of”.

What a bloody drama about the fall.

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her, I’m a bit confused. It is 20% “off”, if that is what the correction is meant to be. Not “of”.

I think it's because Charlotte said "it's free aluminium salts and parabens" when it should have said "it's free OF aluminium salts and parabens"

It should read:
'And it's free OF aluminium salts..'

She had to show the Hoover purifier and her pills in shot! :rolleyes: Look guys I really do use all the freebies gifted to me!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Stan got the plasters, Daisy got the Teddy for a cuddle and Bill got the drink… how perfect in Charlotte’s wonderful rainbow land of a life 🙄🙄 Sharky must’ve been too busy playing x box to add to the fairytale!
Oh don't you worry - Mark was working the hoover. What a man! I'm surprised he knew where it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She bloody fell over. You’d think she’d been hit by a car the way she’s been carrying on about it. The way her parents brought her up wrapped in cotton wool means she’s now such a victim/martyr/woe is me person.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.