Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in one of those dresses and Mark has his trusty hoodie and Trackie shorts on 🤣
She really needs to stop rinsing the life out of those dresses and pjs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She might be "pooped" but I hope she's going to wash them grubby feet
I cant get my head around putting the pjamas on but clearly she’s not had a shower or anything- filthy feet and full make up on.
thats grim

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I cant get my head around putting the pjamas on but clearly she’s not had a shower or anything- filthy feet and full make up on.
thats grim
Benefit of the doubt...could she not just be wearing the PJs as loungwear, and isn't actually ready for bed? When I get home I tend to change into something for slouching at home, and sometimes that is pyjamas but not ones I will be sleeping in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Benefit of the doubt...could she not just be wearing the PJs as loungwear, and isn't actually ready for bed? When I get home I tend to change into something for slouching at home, and sometimes that is pyjamas but not ones I will be sleeping in 🤷‍♀️
Yeah but it’s still grim that she’s changed her clothes and hasn’t bothered to wash her feet….!!

Reactions: 5
Looks like her feet have dyed with not wearing socks with black converses. Probably that and walking barefoot in the garden. A good pedicure wouldn’t go a miss.
Her feet must stink. How can she not wear socks with trainers!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Charlotte is saying in stories that her mental health has suffered today and she doesn't know why.
I'm sorry to hear that but I know why, it's because you portray an image online but when you look in the mirror you don't look like your edited pictures so you feel tit about yourself!! You would totally benefit from being honest. That's why people are not happy with all these filters on social media because it makes you look a lot different from how you actually are and lots of people are suffering mentally. Charlotte here doesn't use filters but she uses some app to makes her look smaller.
You don't look like the pictures you post Charlotte and it's messing with your head.

You can't loose weight by doing 20min of exercise and a dog walk a day but still eat lots of calorific foods and drink.
If you are not loosing weight either change your diet and up your exercise or try and learn to be happy with the size you are and crack in with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Charlotte is saying in stories that her mental health has suffered today and she doesn't know why.
I'm sorry to hear that but I know why, it's because you portray an image online but when you look in the mirror you don't look like your edited pictures so you feel tit about yourself!! You would totally benefit from being honest. That's why people are not happy with all these filters on social media because it makes you look a lot different from how you actually are and lots of people are suffering mentally. Charlotte here doesn't use filters but she uses some app to makes her look smaller.
You don't look like the pictures you post Charlotte and it's messing with your head.

You can't loose weight by doing 20min of exercise and a dog walk a day but still eat lots of calorific foods and drink.
If you are not loosing weight either change your diet and up your exercise or try and learn to be happy with the size you are and crack in with life.
Why on Earth did she feel the need to show footage of her gigantic big toe and her irritating stupid sleeve pulled down over her hand to accompany this drivel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants to be honest. Pity she wasn’t honest to her followers and herself about saying she is a size 12. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being bigger. Most woman are bigger than a size 12. But just stop pretending and photoshopping it’s not good for your followers or yourself.
40B10656-9423-44F7-9E8D-5C376B40F7EA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She looks so so different on that picture of her and her dad, double the size of the mirror selfies
I do wonder now whether this is the start of showing some “real” photos with a view to ultimately weeding out all the clearly photoshopped/filtered bollocks. It’s not sustainable to carry on like this. It’s obvious she is not losing tons of weight with the new health kick. That’s fine - but there was a lot of talk at the beginning about counting calories etc and how that worked as it gave her more choice than slimming world. The wedding is coming up and it will be impossible to curate all the photos. Plus what a bloody stressful day if you even tried to

she is hanging about with people like Friendly First Foods who are a) obviously not buying into the whole photoshop 5 stones off yourself for the gram anymore and b) is going to put whomever in her vlogs in whatever state they appear without the time to re-apply Boy George style contouring make up and pose two inches away from the lens

So the game’s up really. Plus pretending to a size 13 or whatever cuts Charlotte off from the potentially lucrative body positivity market as that would just be completely laughable to have someone who seems to have body dysmorphia as any kind of representative for ad purposes plus the followers are starting to see through it all and it all stinks of dishonesty and potential fat-phobia which is death for an influencer who relies on her relationships with followers to flog them stuff. Her children are growing up now so she really needs to find a new niche and that would be the most sensible for her - plus there’s probably not much else she could develop to be honest. The dog bombed. The interior design isn’t very good. The food is Ok but only because the general standard of cooking by mummy influencers is so awful. Hence why you get Kerry Whelpdale elbowing in as some kind of cooking expert when her cooking is extremely average

I get the feeling that Shark is a relatively straightforward forward, blunt type so won’t be up for much mopping tears about horrid trolls pointing out that Charlotte is not - in fact - a size 12 as it would ordinarily be understood because they are actually just pointing out what is the truth so what is he actually meant to say? Plus the issue could be completely resolved by not lying so just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She wants to be honest. Pity she wasn’t honest to her followers and herself about saying she is a size 12. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being bigger. Most woman are bigger than a size 12. But just stop pretending and photoshopping it’s not good for your followers or yourself.
View attachment 627740
bleeping hell is that a big toe or a lightbulb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she relates her bigger self to the time in her life when she was unhappy. When she was at what she probably considers her best (the size 12) was when she got with sharky, she felt her most attractive. It must be hard to admit the weight has crept back on and she is probably terrified he will leave her (I doubt he has that in him to be honest)

Reactions: 7
I think she relates her bigger self to the time in her life when she was unhappy. When she was at what she probably considers her best (the size 12) was when she got with sharky, she felt her most attractive. It must be hard to admit the weight has crept back on and she is probably terrified he will leave her (I doubt he has that in him to be honest)
Yes. I’ve followed her since the blog days, and she was clearly very unhappy about being bigger. I don’t feel bad posting the link to this blog post because it’s public for all to see, but it’s quite sad to read. I think at the moment she’s trying to put across the whole ‘body positivity’ vibe but it’s obvious that’s not sincere and she wants to be smaller. All the angles and photoshopping is evidence of that.

⬆ Some of the things she’s written here suggest huge insecurities.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.