Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget this - she claimed she was having pasta , pizza, cheese and wine evry night after kids went to bed in first lockdown to comfort her hence the weight gain. She never showed any of these on social media. She only shows the tiny lunch or breakfast she eats we don’t know what she eats for rest of the day which I bet is full of crap.

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget this - she claimed she was having pasta , pizza, cheese and wine evry night after kids went to bed in first lockdown to comfort her hence the weight gain. She never showed any of these on social media. She only shows the tiny lunch or breakfast she eats we don’t know what she eats for rest of the day which I bet is full of crap.
Yeah exactly and does she ever actually show the alcohol she buys? I know we see her with a glass of wine but I recon she must be buying a good few bottles every week

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her latest video but I gut the impression that she likes her kitchen cupboard to be fit to bursting. It must cost a fortune though, I went to Tesco tonight and spent nearly £40 on some basics for the next few days just bits like cheese, milk, bread and fruit/veg, nothing fancy and no meat etc.
I am really surprised she doesn’t buy her shopping from the local butcher/greengrocer/bakery etc. I can imagine her filming herself in her flowy dress with a wicker shopping basket over her arm floating around the greengrocer. She would then bang on about how her grandma and mum shopped in the same places and she remembers going as a child,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As far as I can see she hasn’t dropped the cheese or wine from her diet.

Halloumi curry anyone?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So her DITL vlog- did she really spend Bill’s birthday doing a home bargains haul, trying on clothes and talking into the camera several times? 🙄 My children’s birthdays are spent focusing on them!

Reactions: 14
So her DITL vlog- did she really spend Bill’s birthday doing a home bargains haul, trying on clothes and talking into the camera several times? 🙄 My children’s birthdays are spent focusing on them!
...and the Tesco shop she's just put up today. What a great family birthday for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She did that on his birthday? That’s so mean!! I am sure most of us would avoid doing “work” on our kids birthdays but not this one.

I don’t get being an influencer as a job choice when you are this insecure. Filming from stupid angles,talking obsessively about clothes sizes,sharing workouts, etc it is mad. Long lovey dovey captions of whimsy and flattering angles when it really is denial and crying into a third glass of wine. I will take my very boring very ordinary very cheap life over lying to myself anyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I gained weight during lockdown in struggling get into a 14 can do some brands but mostly a 16 with smaller bust than Charlotte she definatly looks more 16-18.
I find her freind odd is she is making digs at char or showing her true size to get interest i her own channel not sure
I know she's said she struggles financially and maybe she snapped with char flaunting mega expensive food hauls,meals out and new clothes constantly .

They must be fairly well off.
Every time watch food haul I think that must be 150 to 200 at tesco I would say.
We don't have a takeaway every week.
I try limit my trips home bargains.
Problem is here if I buy too many snacks and treats they gone on week one as neither my husband or kids have any restraint.
During lockdown we were spending silly amounts on food.
Buying treats and booze to get me through home school or cheer myself up.
The last few months been really trying actively reduce bill by batch cooking and freezing, meal planning around meat on offer, freezing reduced bread.
Buying own brand and boring snacks so I will only buy a week's worth snacks at one time.
Some boring snacks custard creams, cookies, bourbons, oreo and choc digestives.
Some crackers go with cheese.
Cheese shapes. Tortilla crisps.
Regular crisps.
Fruit fresh, dried tinned and frozen
Yogurt and cheese.
Nutella for toast.

I only buy expensive berries when on offer or reduced.
I maybe make 1 batch fairy cakes and mini jelly once a week.
Weekend I might make pancakes with nutella.
Also buy mini scotch pancakes.
The teen likes philadalphia with bagal, houmous / carrots or super noodles.
Selection own brand cereals.

They get a choc treat or sweets maybe twice a week max .
In hot weather icecream in cones or lolly.
Squash agai variety and flavoured water fizzy drinks twice a week.
My kids are fairly active and this seems be good balance for budget, waistline and not too much sugar.
I have 4 kids we family 6 plus dog but u don't buy as much as she does.
I have 2 teens that eat adult sized portions.
We eat lot meat maybe 1 or 2 meat free meals a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even just things like those pret croissants are extreme to me, yes once in a while is a lovely treat but they buy 1 or 2 packs EVERY week!! They’re about £3!

Reactions: 12
I think bill should have stayed at his dads longer than mid day today, it is Father’s Day, I know marks been a good step dad to him but I just think it’s right he should spend most of today with his real dad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think bill should have stayed at his dads longer than mid day today, it is Father’s Day, I know marks been a good step dad to him but I just think it’s right he should spend most of today with his real dad :(
I agree. I think the story referring to the two Dads in Bill’s life is very hurtful. Being a parent is a unique, singular, experience. There’s no indication that Bill’s Dad has not been a fully involved parent. He is Bill’s dad. His only dad. Bill can have his own, special and unique relationship with Mark but he is not his dad. I wonder how Charlotte would feel if Bill’s dad started asking for Bill for half the day on Mother’s Day to spend time with his partner - aka Bill’s “other” “mama” - one of 2 in his life etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.