Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or if I’m just having a day off with the kids the last thing I’d want to wear is some milk maid dress. Leggings and a top or at stretch a pair of jeans - something I can run around in. Also why does she insist on showing us them big club toes

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or if I’m just having a day off with the kids the last thing I’d want to wear is some milk maid dress. Leggings and a top or at stretch a pair of jeans - something I can run around in. Also why does she insist on showing us them big club toes
See I think the opposite :) those dresses are just like a nighty! Flowy, no waistband, that kinda thing. A nightdress sounds good to me lol

Reactions: 4
I don’t like wearing them when it is just me taking the children out. If you are kneel on the skirt at all, it pulls the front right down!

Reactions: 6
She had leggings on in her first story this morning, then the dress that she wears every day and then leggings again in her most recent story. How many times a day does she get changed 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but how much make up does she put on!! Close up her skin must look so cakey. That amount of concealer is insane under her eyes. I hope she has a make up artist for her wedding day, she would look so much nicer without as much base on.

Reactions: 10
She seems to have calmed down on how much foundation she uses and I do think she does her make up lovely however, agree with the concealer. Didn’t need that much.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have calmed down on how much foundation she uses and I do think she does her make up lovely however, agree with the concealer. Didn’t need that much.
Yeah I always think her hair and make up look lovely and she seems really good at it but sod putting all that effort in for the school run. She doesn’t go anywhere else so it seems a lot of time and money going to waste.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I always think her hair and make up look lovely and she seems really good at it but sod putting all that effort in for the school run. She doesn’t go anywhere else so it seems a lot of time and money going to waste.
She occasionally does her make up for no reason whatsoever. she was at it during lockdown - full face of slap and curled her hair to sit in the house. Madness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So I’ve been looking through ASOS wedding dresses as my bestie is getting married and doesn’t want to spend a fortune. When looking at the reviews on the dress we think is Charlottes, most say that the top is a different colour to the bottom of the dress and it can be seen big time in customer images on their review! The top is Ivory but looks very yellow compared to the crisp white skirt, so this will be interesting!

Did she edit that video? I thought he walked past and blanked her but I couldn’t see his reaction. Maybe I’m thinking of a different video.

Angles and make up make a lot of difference!
In the original video he comes up the stairs and she’s chatting away into her phone, he comes up and she’s turned looking at him all doe eyes and pouty lips - obviously expecting and waiting for him to acknowledge her and say she looks nice etc but he doesn’t say a word and just awkwardly moves past her to get into the room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.