Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all mentally prepared for the vom worthy Father’s Day essay we’re about to endure? :sick:
Just seen her stories. I’ve never known anyone like her, it’s like she’s always drunk?? You know when you’ve had one too many and start declaring your love for all your mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. I think the story referring to the two Dads in Bill’s life is very hurtful. Being a parent is a unique, singular, experience. There’s no indication that Bill’s Dad has not been a fully involved parent. He is Bill’s dad. His only dad. Bill can have his own, special and unique relationship with Mark but he is not his dad. I wonder how Charlotte would feel if Bill’s dad started asking for Bill for half the day on Mother’s Day to spend time with his partner - aka Bill’s “other” “mama” - one of 2 in his life etc etc.
Totally agree. It would be a different story if Bill's dad wasn't an active part of his life, but he clearly very much is. The comments she makes about things like this can be so hurtful.
As you say, if the shoe was on the other foot she would be the first to have a breakdown if Bill had a motherly relationship with someone else.

Reactions: 16
Eurgh here she goes again wanking on about how brave ‘we’ve all’ been. Yes Charlotte. You have been terribly brave getting your house extended and only seeing your family 82 times a week instead of 87. Massive round of applause.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Eurgh here she goes again wanking on about how brave ‘we’ve all’ been. Yes Charlotte. You have been terribly brave getting your house extended and only seeing your family 82 times a week instead of 87. Massive round of applause.
You’re missing how brave she’s been by only managing to nip out for a few bits and fondle the goods on the shelves every other day, instead of a daily trip 🙄 She’s bleeping deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think bill should have stayed at his dads longer than mid day today, it is Father’s Day, I know marks been a good step dad to him but I just think it’s right he should spend most of today with his real dad :(
I came to say the same. I don’t know much about blended families, but I do believe if my husband and I ever parted ways I would expect to have the kids all day on Mother’s Day, so I’d expect him to have (and want!) them all day on Father’s Day. Bill could have celebrated with Mark at another point, he should have had the full day with his dad.

Reactions: 15
wish she’d stop with the Dada?! They aren’t babies.

Also completely agree. I’m a mum and step mum and would fully expect my step son to be with his actual mother on Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 18
The dada thing is so odd and unnatural, like of course babies use it but past the babbling stage it changes to using daddy or whatever name you choose to use and even more so when they go to nursery/school.

Reactions: 15
The dada thing is so odd and unnatural, like of course babies use it but past the babbling stage it changes to using daddy or whatever name you choose to use and even more so when they go to nursery/school.
Yeah sorry but how old is Bill? 10? No 10 year old boy calls their parents Dada or Mama. It’s weird.

Reactions: 12
Yeah sorry but how old is Bill? 10? No 10 year old boy calls their parents Dada or Mama. It’s weird.
He’s just gone 9, my daughter is the same age and by this point she’s started dropping the ‘Mummy’ and ‘Daddy’ and calling us Mum and Dad. That said, their dad only wanted to see them for lunch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bill is 9. My son is the same age. He still says Mummy and Daddy tbf, he would never say Mama and Dada. If we were with his pals he would likely say Mum and Dad.

I loved the 'mama' stage but naturally my little girl started to call us mummy and daddy just after she turned 2. I'm sure we could have forced it back on her but unfortunately kids grow up. I feel like she completely force's it on them to say it and I find it very strange.

Reactions: 5
Have we ever heard whether Mark's dad is in his life? I've heard her mention his Mum and Sister but cannot recall if his dad has been mentioned.

Can you imagine the breakdown she would have if Bill went around saying he has two mums, sorry, mamas... She has a meltdown each week gushing how unfair it is she has to share him, yet parades about him having two dads. She picks and chooses how good being a blended family is, when it suits her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.