Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are so boring and I have never understood why she cooks separate meals for her and mark surely easier to cook everyone the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So the kids had McDonald’s and she’s made chorizo pasta for her and mark 😂
why can’t they all eat as a family, and she makes an effort and makes the children the pasta as well. McDonalds processed crap she is so lazy.

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me from her stories too! Because I mentioned Stan’s wrists.

Is your email showing? Is your account private on here? Is your insta private or public with the same email? You'd be surprised how many people make this simple mistake. Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name. You noticed on the bottom of stories it shows people's profile picture who viewed the story its pretty much the same just as a notification. Public accounts have the means to do this not private individual accounts. I got banned off brummy mummy of 2 insta because i screenshot a picture of her last year when she was bitching about someone photoshopping her thin! I was banned within hours :ROFLMAO:

Hilarious! She removed me as a follower and blocked me from her stories 😂
I didn’t even comment though. How odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is your email showing? Is your account private on here? Is your insta private or public with the same email? You'd be surprised how many people make this simple mistake. Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name. You noticed on the bottom of stories it shows people's profile picture who viewed the story its pretty much the same just as a notification. Public accounts have the means to do this not private individual accounts. I got banned off brummy mummy of 2 insta because i screenshot a picture of her last year when she was bitching about someone photoshopping her thin! I was banned within hours :ROFLMAO:
Instagram DOESNT notify anyone if you screenshot their stories. That was a feature they trialed years ago but it was scrapped.
They will only notify someone if you screenshot private messages between the two people. That’s all. You can safely screenshot grid photos & Insta stories and the user will not be notified!!!! I’ve SS Insta stories many many times and posited them in tattle and no one knows who I am....!!! (Insert evil laugh here!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name.
Instagram only notifies you if someone has taken a screen shot or screen recording of a disappearing photo in a private chat. It took away the feature you’re talking about a couple of years ago now.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s only Snapchat when you get a notification of who screenshots your story/post, I don’t think that happens on Instagram? Unless it’s changed! I hope it’s wrong as I’m always doing it with peoples stories 🙈

Reactions: 5
That’s not true they don’t get a notification if you screenshot on Instagram stories, it’s a myth

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ Charlotte. What do you actually do? Make tit lunches for your kids and get paid to tit ADs with your children... how can she have the audacity to say she’s knackered when there are people with families that have worked throughout the whole pandemic?! And single parents. God she pisses me off

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ Charlotte. What do you actually do? Make tit lunches for your kids and get paid to tit ADs with your children... how can she have the audacity to say she’s knackered when there are people with families that have worked throughout the whole pandemic?! And single parents. God she pisses me off
Rebecca Meldrum also shared this bloody post. Both are bleeping imbeciles.

• Heart
  • Haha
I only watch Charlotte on and off because she gets on my tits, I honestly don’t know how the hell these so called influencers would cope if they had a proper bloody job, the mind boggles. As for Stan, god love him, his wrists need attention asap. I agree with previous posts It’s odd that she hasn’t addressed it when she shares absolutely everything, we even know about her bastard menstrual cycle! Did she say once that the younger two look like her fella or am I imagining it?! They are the image of her, especially Stan, he’s the absolute double of her, can’t see his Father in him at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only watch Charlotte on and off because she gets on my tits, I honestly don’t know how the hell these so called influencers would cope if they had a proper bloody job, the mind boggles. As for Stan, god love him, his wrists need attention asap. I agree with previous posts It’s odd that she hasn’t addressed it when she shares absolutely everything, we even know about her bastard menstrual cycle! Did she say once that the younger two look like her fella or am I imagining it?! They are the image of her, especially Stan, he’s the absolute double of her, can’t see his Father in him at all
I think Daisy and Stan are the absolutely spitting imagine of her. I don’t know if it’s the condition though- they have the very flat face, upwards tilted button nose, tiny chin, same shape mouth and the same wonky teeth. He has characteristics of Sticklers Syndrome but I don’t know why she wouldn’t just be open about it because we all know how she loves to over share absolutely everything!
Loose joints is another typical symptom of Sticklers.

Reactions: 6
Stan absolutely has sticklers. It’s obvious to anyone and everyone looking at him. He actually looks like he’s more physically effected by it than Daisy. His very large hands and droopy wrists are really shocking. I honestly think the reason she won’t acknowledge it is because he’s a boy. He’s Marks son. He’s the boy she had with Mark and she has (through no fault of her own) passed on the condition to him. I think that’s where the issues are, she feels guilty that both her kids with Mark have the syndrome and she doesn’t want to admit it out loud.

Reactions: 18
Stan absolutely has sticklers. It’s obvious to anyone and everyone looking at him. He actually looks like he’s more physically effected by it than Daisy. His very large hands and droopy wrists are really shocking. I honestly think the reason she won’t acknowledge it is because he’s a boy. He’s Marks son. He’s the boy she had with Mark and she has (through no fault of her own) passed on the condition to him. I think that’s where the issues are, she feels guilty that both her kids with Mark have the syndrome and she doesn’t want to admit it out loud.
I agree with everything you have said here. Heaven forbid she’s passed her syndrome on to Marks son! She being really unfair to Stan if she’s not addressing his obvious issues. I’d like to think she is getting him looked into but not cracking on, but as she overshares everything I highly doubt it. She’s totally in denial over Stan.

Yay! The kids have got a normal, proper lunch today. 👏
Finally...now that wasn't so hard, was it? I literally cannot imagine that lunch taking more than 5 mins to put together, 10 mins if you chop some veggies to have on the side, so why tf are the those kids fed so much crap constantly?!

Reactions: 7
She feels hormonal and gets emotional every bloody day... I can’t eyeroll any harder at her 🙄🙄🙄
She needs to get her arse to the bloody GP and get on some medication if she’s so all over the place with her sodding hormones. bleeping drives me up the wall when grown women harp on about periods/hormones like that - it’s like what does she want? A medal for having ovaries?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.