Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully the bump went down quickly. Well thank god for that, I was beside my self with worry over that hair line scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit too much wine with the man you fancy so much hey Char? The paracetamol on the side with the pint of water this morning a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark BBQ'd a burger, everyone get down on their hands and knees to praise the man please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I officially dislike her!!! The water over the head scene was 100% orchestrated for the gram!!!! Those beautiful children don’t know what it is to have family time without being filmed or photographed by their employer!!!! I wish she was more concerned about her lovely wee boy’s health than earning £££££ for her and “the boy did good” 😡

So one of Instagrams influencers @all.thats.pretty is wearing a milk mail dress!!! She only ever plugs Boden or Joules so if it’s not by either then she’s lowering herself tut tut 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m honestly starting to wonder if there is some deeper medical issue going on with Stan for his wrists to be like that. The one with the water, they look dislocated!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she posted this picture of a tiny scratch!!! And she’s seriously hoping concealer will cover it!!! Stop trying to get sympathy and start acting like an adult!!!! No one gives a tit 💩
It’s Good Friday, get your tit together, get out and give that dog a decent big walk for a change!!!
Ha, so small and insignificant she has to point to it! She's not the only one who does this but, ugh, the constant documenting of every little boring not news worthy thing that people share online every day is SO anger inducing!

Reactions: 3
I came here to say about Stan’s wrists but I see you ladies have beaten me to it.
I’m really worried that something is wrong with them, they look incredibly limp, as a parent I would be very worried.
He has the facial characteristics (very flat faced) of her condition, more so than Daisy. I don’t know why she wouldn’t say anything though, she overshares everything else.
091CD410-384B-4115-B37C-4FEB06BD5BF4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I came here to say about Stan’s wrists but I see you ladies have beaten me to it.
I’m really worried that something is wrong with them, they look incredibly limp, as a parent I would be very worried.
He has the facial characteristics (very flat faced) of her condition, more so than Daisy. I don’t know why she wouldn’t say anything though, she overshares everything else.
View attachment 513027
They look so floppy they look broken!!!

I can't understand why she's not said anything about Stan's wrists. They look incredibly floppy in the video from earlier. It makes me so sad.
I've never commented before, but does she not care about him as much or what. The whole thing seems really odd

Reactions: 2
My friend who doesn’t really watch Charlotte said when referencing her “is that the one with the disabled child’ and she meant Stan. I had to tell her there’s nothing wrong with him and she said oh god there obviously is!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell I’ve just watched the water tray video from last night and the poor kid can’t even wipe his hair from his eyes! Surely as a parent it’s neglectful to be ignoring this? Why isn’t shark doing anything about it either? Poor Stan, it’s heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Charlotte and Daisy have glasses and hearing aids to help them. WHY won’t she or Mark address Stan’s issues? It’s incredibly selfish of them to bury their heads in the sand. I’d like to think they were addressing this privately, but because nothing is off-limits (eg we’re told when Charlotte has epilated or when she has her period) I highly doubt it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.