Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, I had to come on for the egg rolling comments, and you lot haven’t disappointed 🤣 Our charl loves a tradition or two doesn't she 😬

when are they due to get wed? Is it this year or next? She’s not mentioned it much, or have I just missed it?

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, I had to come on for the egg rolling comments, and you lot haven’t disappointed 🤣 Our charl loves a tradition or two doesn't she 😬

when are they due to get wed? Is it this year or next? She’s not mentioned it much, or have I just missed it?
Supposed to be this year but I’m not convinced

Reactions: 2
she could be honest about it and help other mums/parents look out for certain things in their children. I don’t get why she wouldn’t be when she’s been so honest about Daisy’s syndrome?
I know, I find it such an insult to Stan. She even mentioned Daisy’s consultant apt today over zoom today, but refuses to acknowledge any issue with Stan. Maybe she thought she’d be judged if she passed on her condition to two out of three children rather than just the one? Or she can’t be bothered to deal with the additional needs of another child as well as Daisy. Whatever the reason, she is doing him a huge disservice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think there will be a wedding this year as she won't get the amount of attention she requires, nor the number of guests and those all important sponsorships in the run up to it. I still think he only put a ring on it as he thought it would shut her up.

Reactions: 8
I know, I find it such an insult to Stan. She even mentioned Daisy’s consultant apt today over zoom today, but refuses to acknowledge any issue with Stan. Maybe she thought she’d be judged if she passed on her condition to two out of three children rather than just the one? Or she can’t be bothered to deal with the additional needs of another child as well as Daisy. Whatever the reason, she is doing him a huge disservice.
agreed! She’s happy to plaster everything else about her kids all over social media but not this when it could be really important and really help other parents!!

Reactions: 7
Those cocktail sausages are full of crap. Fine as an occasional birthday party treat, but she gives them (or variation of) nearly every day. They are known carcinogens, yet she claims to be a foodie?

Those cocktail sausages are full of crap. Fine as an occasional birthday party treat, but she gives them (or variation of) nearly every day. They are known carcinogens, yet she claims to be a foodie?
She’s a foodie for her own food consumption and obsessions. She couldn’t give a tit about the children’s nutrition. She used to make them those awful hot dogs from a jar every week while her and Mark had something lovely on their own... again those hot dogs aren’t the end of the world for a birthday party but as a weekly meal? Pure laziness and lack of care for anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So another day of looking like they’ve been dragged thru a hedge backwards and that’s before the play date!!! More processed shite for their tummies too!!! While she’s got a full face on (even though she’s on her period 🤮) and she’s spouting off that McDonald’s Flat White Coffee’s are shite (guess who won’t be working with McDonald’s again hehe fingers crossed) and how it’s nice to have a Coffee you haven’t made yourself!!!!! Pot Kettle comes to mind 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So the kids had McDonald’s and she’s made chorizo pasta for her and mark 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So another day of looking like they’ve been dragged thru a hedge backwards and that’s before the play date!!! More processed shite for their tummies too!!! While she’s got a full face on (even though she’s on her period 🤮) and she’s spouting off that McDonald’s Flat White Coffee’s are shite (guess who won’t be working with McDonald’s again hehe fingers crossed) and how it’s nice to have a Coffee you haven’t made yourself!!!!! Pot Kettle comes to mind 😡
Wow. Did the world need to know she gets night sweats when she’s “come on”

STOP THE BORING CHAT ABOUT PERIODS CHARLOTTE. ITS bleeping BORING AS SIN. YOU DONT FEEL THE NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR BOWEL HABITS OR URINATION SO WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUR YOUR PERIOD?!!

Reactions: 13
She's such a drip. Every time she talks on her stories she starts them with a sigh and sounds asif She's been given awful news. Cheer up Char you misery.

Hilarious! She removed me as a follower and blocked me from her stories 😂
I didn’t even comment though. How odd!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow. Did the world need to know she gets night sweats when she’s “come on”

STOP THE BORING CHAT ABOUT PERIODS CHARLOTTE. ITS bleeping BORING AS SIN. YOU DONT FEEL THE NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR BOWEL HABITS OR URINATION SO WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUR YOUR PERIOD?!!
Don't give her content idea's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hilarious! She removed me as a follower and blocked me from her stories 😂
I didn’t even comment though. How odd!
Join the club! She removed me from her stories awhile ago 🤣. Don’t know why so don’t take it personal 🙂.
She’s a miserable, boring 🤬 anyway so I really don’t miss her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A cold is a virus, dear. Not something you catch from being cold per se. Honest to God 😳

The night sweats are a little odd - would be more concerned about peri-menopause if I were her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.