Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wondered for awhile about Stanley. His syndrome is extremely visible, more so than with Daisy. Poor lad. The stories yesterday of him running and playing in the tree it’s plain to see. Let’s hope she’s addressing it privately and getting him the help he needs, but I think it’s possible she’s burying her head in the sand. I find it unbelievable that the nursery hasn’t raised it, but maybe they have tried and she has said ‘no he’s been tested’. Surely when a GP next sees him they will notice?

Reactions: 8
She has a really strange relationship with her own self image. I can’t work her out. It’s like she’s desperately insecure and hates the way she looks but at the same time kinda loves herself?

Reactions: 16
She has a really strange relationship with her own self image. I can’t work her out. It’s like she’s desperately insecure and hates the way she looks but at the same time kinda loves herself?
I agree. She posts full length photos and selfies A LOT but rarely are they without some contorted pose or a filter. She loves to show herself off yet never owns up to the true size and shape she is. I mean, I like my ‘best side’ shown in a photo and might not post pictures which aren’t exactly flattering but also I am aware I can only work with what I have and wouldn’t dream of somehow altering myself in order to show a ‘better’ me. Charlotte seems desperate to be admired and be seen as relatable but doesn’t seem to be as comfortable in her skin as she makes out.

Reactions: 6
She would actually look really nice with a shoulder length bob, a few face framing layers and a middle parting.
Yep like a shaggy messy kind of Bob. It would be far more flattering on her and is a far younger, fresher hairstyle than the boring mid length yawnfest that she has now.

She definitely looks so much better with shorter hair. It must be thin hair because when she’s had it long it just looks straggly and like it always needs a good chop. I think the longer hair ages her.

Reactions: 5
She definitely looks so much better with shorter hair. It must be thin hair because when she’s had it long it just looks straggly and like it always needs a good chop. I think the longer hair ages her.
I think that's when she lost a lot of weight through slimming world too

Reactions: 1
I think she does love herself, but just needs constant reassurance that she's as hot as she thinks she is. It's the same for most of these influencer types - they need people to be constantly fawning over them or they can't cope. :rolleyes:

She's definitely not hot, have you seen her without make up! She slaps it on, I wear make up but save the heavy eye make up for nights out. I do my eyebrows put foundation bronzer lip liner and and vaseline on and feel alot better, I put mascara and all the dark stuff for a more night time look. She thinks her face is enough to make her attractive, however she really needs to address her weight and she's not by drinking sugar ridden Costa drinks etc. What world does she live in. And the truffle mayo she's so excited about? She's not serious at all is she.

Reactions: 4
Given her actual size it would be absolutely bonkers if she deep down loves herself. Most of the people who are insecure about their own image want to seek reassurance from other people to help feeling more confident. We can imagine what Shark would contribute to that discussion - aka zero. I guess this is why she constantly posts her delusional pictures for her followers to say: darling you look insane darling you are lush as in real life i doubt anyone would be blind enough to do so. Everyone is insecure in some weird way but like you don’t see Elon Musk asking everyone if he is smart, you won’t see a fitness guru banging on about how happy they are with their body how strong they feel because nobody is blind. If Charlotte is so so convinced she is strong, fit, happy, imperfectly perfect she won’t need to mention it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s just going to be loads of women wearing this dress. You’ll go out and people all be wearing the same thing. The power of social media 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s just going to be loads of women wearing this dress. You’ll go out and people all be wearing the same thing. The power of social media 🤦🏼‍♀️
I, for one, shall not be wearing the milk maid dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she posted this picture of a tiny scratch!!! And she’s seriously hoping concealer will cover it!!! Stop trying to get sympathy and start acting like an adult!!!! No one gives a tit 💩
It’s Good Friday, get your tit together, get out and give that dog a decent big walk for a change!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I, for one, shall not be wearing the milk maid dress.
Everyone seems to be going mad for these dresses and I just don’t get it! They’re hideous! I feel like the marketing for them should be: Wanna look like your grandma making her bedtime cocoa? Wanna lose every ounce of sex appeal you ever had? Buy this monstrosity of a dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually ordered it in black after seeing the same style of dress on the We Are Twinset girls... I looked an absolute state in it and it was swiftly returned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she posted this picture of a tiny scratch!!! And she’s seriously hoping concealer will cover it!!! Stop trying to get sympathy and start acting like an adult!!!! No one gives a tit 💩
It’s Good Friday, get your tit together, get out and give that dog a decent big walk for a change!!!
She is such an irritating attention seeking mare isn't she? 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.