Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6E73D990-B85D-483C-B8BE-FBFFF5EE6844.png
She surely cannot ignore the signs.His wrists and speech in her latest IG story šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
the moment he popped out she said ā€œhas he got a cleft paletteā€ because she was so desperate for Stanley NOT to have stickler syndrome, itā€™s clear he does have some elements of it but she doesnā€™t want to believe it. Sheā€™s always expressed guilt of passing it onto daisy so maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s so in denial about Stanleyā€™s wrists šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
From a quick Google it appears that the way Sticklers is diagnosed is via a physical examination. Surely thatā€™s not going to give you a solid answer for a newborn? I might be wrong, I donā€™t know enough about it. But Stanley seems to have all the characteristics. Hypermobility is part of Sticklers which would explain the wrists.

Reactions: 5
From a quick Google it appears that the way Sticklers is diagnosed is via a physical examination. Surely thatā€™s not going to give you a solid answer for a newborn? I might be wrong, I donā€™t know enough about it. But Stanley seems to have all the characteristics. Hypermobility is part of Sticklers which would explain the wrists.
I just remember she did a birth vlog or story and thatā€™s the first thing she asked when heā€™d been delivered šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Geez how far is the park that they have to have an ice cream and drinks break!
She has bulging cupboards of snacks and drinks at home too! The pathetic, over the top voiceover she does when she films the kids does my head in. So fake and forced. Had to get a shot of herself in the Nellie Oleson dress didn't she?! :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Geez how far is the park that they have to have an ice cream and drinks break!
She has bulging cupboards of snacks and drinks at home too! The pathetic, over the top voiceover she does when she films the kids does my head in. So fake and forced. Had to get a shot of herself in the Nellie Oleson dress didn't she?! :rolleyes:
Haha, so true. More calories/sugar again. No need. And that looking to the side to make the eyes look big thing, ugh you're not 18, you're a grown woman in your 30s, stop trying to be cutesy!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
God those wrists. The only time Iā€™ve seen wrists like that is when my accident prone eldest has broken theirs (not suggesting anything about that with Stan, but just that theyā€™re visually abnormal). My youngest has hypermobility and has exercises to strengthen their joints. Stanā€™s fine motor skills must be really effected by it.

Wasnā€™t Charlotte obsessed with Hello Fresh boxes, or was that only when she was paid to advertise them AND get a discount with every use of her ā€œcodeā€.

Reactions: 3
Haha, so true. More calories/sugar again. No need. And that looking to the side to make the eyes look big thing, ugh you're not 18, you're a grown woman in your 30s, stop trying to be cutesy!
She would eat herself if she could. She really thinks sheā€™s something! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasnā€™t Charlotte obsessed with Hello Fresh boxes, or was that only when she was paid to advertise them AND get a discount with every use of her ā€œcodeā€.
It was Gousto. She did an advert saying how she used it all the time, how amazing it was etc. Then we never saw her using it again, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Money in the bank to promote, free food...whatā€™s not up Charlā€™s street. I bet she still does multiple full shops in the week as well.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s definitely flogged Hello Fresh as well. All the channel mum ones were doing it.

The videos were April and July, so it wasnā€™t a one off, as well.
Never seen these before, but surprise surprise she had to wheel out Bill just to get more views/attention.

Reactions: 2
the moment he popped out she said ā€œhas he got a cleft paletteā€ because she was so desperate for Stanley NOT to have stickler syndrome, itā€™s clear he does have some elements of it but she doesnā€™t want to believe it. Sheā€™s always expressed guilt of passing it onto daisy so maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s so in denial about Stanleyā€™s wrists šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
with Stan being still young, it would be best to get it sorted out now rather than wait as the older he gets the harder it will be to correct.

Reactions: 4
Does she get paid everytime she mentions these dresses or something!? Iā€™ve never seen anyone bang on about the same outfit so much šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.