Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they got engaged on holiday in Italy, but the wedding is in England.
Yeah from what I remember she said it’s going to be really low key. I imagine she’d love a big theatrical display of a wedding, but quiet is what Mark wants because he didn’t want marriage in the first place so she’s had to compromise. He seems to be the total opposite of her - quiet, private, chilled-out.

Reactions: 4
Has she been medically diagnosed with arthritis? I think her joints are painful most likely because she is overweight, unless she does have the condition. Imagine your problem being preventable and managed, i.e. FAT...at her age and blaming it on arthritis!
It's because of her syndrome.

Reactions: 3
Bill was the one that cut his hair in school - he's the 8/9 year old.
Exactly 👍
Year 4 are 8-9 years old. Sorry I wasn’t clearer in my post.
I think mine cut a chunk (out of their sibling’s hair, not their own) when they were 3/4 years old. Only once and never again (and I didn’t find it funny or cute) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she has. She’s mentioned she has it because of her syndrome. It causes joint problems and arthritis. In which case, I’m not sure high impact exercise is even the right choice for her? I don’t know, I’m no expert.
She should perhaps focus on weighted exercises, as weight training strengthens your bones and can help prevent arthritis. If you already have it I would imagine it can help how much it worsens in the long run. And I don't think her wee 2kg hand weights will help much :LOL: Lifting weights still burns calories, raises the heart rate and helps your metabolism and resting metabolic rate; exercise doesn't have to be all cardio and high impact jumping around until you turn in to a tomato 🍅 although if that's a thing someone enjoys doing, well, work away then!

Reactions: 2
Exactly 👍
Year 4 are 8-9 years old. Sorry I wasn’t clearer in my post.
I think mine cut a chunk (out of their sibling’s hair, not their own) when they were 3/4 years old. Only once and never again (and I didn’t find it funny or cute) 🤷‍♀️
Apologies @GhostHoward I just reread your post. You said year 4, I read that as age 4! 🤪 😁

Reactions: 2
Yeah from what I remember she said it’s going to be really low key. I imagine she’d love a big theatrical display of a wedding, but quiet is what Mark wants because he didn’t want marriage in the first place so she’s had to compromise. He seems to be the total opposite of her - quiet, private, chilled-out.

I remember her mentioning that they were thinking of having a twilight wedding (as in the time of day, not the book themed!) so maybe she is hoping the dim lighting will disguise a multitude of sins

I totally forgot she was getting married, now it does make sense why she’s stuck at the healthy living stuff for so long! Fair play to her though I will give her credit she is putting in a bit of effort this time

Reactions: 7
For anyone I know including myself, wedding dress should be ordered and fitted at least 6 months before the wedding and they will tell you not to go nuts losing or putting on weight after the appointment else it won’t fit.

Reactions: 1
For anyone I know including myself, wedding dress should be ordered and fitted at least 6 months before the wedding and they will tell you not to go nuts losing or putting on weight after the appointment else it won’t fit.
Yep, I had this exact problem. I lost too much weight and even a seamstress couldn’t adjust my dress properly, and in the photos I just look awful in it 😂😩
But if Charlotte’s wedding is going to be low key maybe she’s just getting a dress straight off the rack.

Same thing happened with my wedding. I was measured in the September and got married the following June. I ended up needing some of the material cut away and the beading redone. You generally need to be the size you want to be on the day, when you decide on a dress.

Reactions: 1
Has the weight loss actually been that significant? In her latest vlog she still seems really wide! And her posture!
BD9244E1-82B5-4819-81C1-A057D6EEF03D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's very different to the pictures she posts!
Shes a peculiar shape. She’s got narrow shoulders, small bust and a small waist but she’s got a massive backside, wide hips and big thighs and short legs.

Reactions: 5
Her boobs are warming her belly button. She has a proper sticky-out backside. So all this looking slim in the worst New Look dresses that I have ever seen really don't work. But she has loads of time because there is no way on this planet that she is having a low-key wedding. It's a crowd of people, it's Stan trying to throw petals but they all go in the wrong direction because she's done nothing about his wrist issues, and they are all bare foot as if they are around Stonehenge. Meanwhile, a tannoy will sound as Mark is in the local Spoons and has forgotten that his housekeeper is expecting a ring today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t surprise me if she got married in the pink new look dress to be fair. There’s no way that is the figure of a size 12, her bum and bottom half are definitely on the larger side and her boobs could be tucked in her leggings

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.