Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her work to do list has two items one being check emails. She ā€œworksā€ in digital marketing I donā€™t know a single role that doesnā€™t involve checking emails all day everyday. Itā€™s like me saying my to do list includes get up, get dressed, move my ass to my home office, look at my laptop......she must be so bored to write an insanely dumb to do list, draw a box next to each then tick it. I have 3000 emails a day to check I would need to hire 10 people to write to do list for me!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her work to do list has two items one being check emails. She ā€œworksā€ in digital marketing I donā€™t know a single role that doesnā€™t involve checking emails all day everyday. Itā€™s like me saying my to do list includes get up, get dressed, move my ass to my home office, look at my laptop......she must be so bored to write an insanely dumb to do list, draw a box next to each then tick it. I have 3000 emails a day to check I would need to hire 10 people to write to do list for me!!!!
It's pathetic. She's clueless to the reality of juggling having a proper job and parenting. I remember one Instabeggar I used to follow put 'eat lunch' on her to do list! šŸ¤Ŗ
Needless to say I unfollowed her soon after!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She curls her her so often. Her hair must be totally fried.
Has time to curl her hair and put a full face of make-up on like she going on a night out, but canā€™t be bothered ironing her kids clothes or brushing their hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Even before I had children I definitely didnā€™t curl my hair or put a full face of make up on everyday. She must be so insecure to be doing that every day!

Reactions: 7
Did she say she bought a watermelon because it was stans birthday šŸ™ˆ didn't realise certain fruit needed an occasion,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might get some stick for this but I have a child the same age as Bill, isnā€™t hair cutting something that a toddler or nursery age kid would do, not a kid in year 4?!

Reactions: 12
I might get some stick for this but I have a child the same age as Bill, isnā€™t hair cutting something that a toddler or nursery age kid would do, not a kid in year 4?!
Heā€™s nearly 9 isnā€™t he? Probably just pissing about in school and chopped a chunk off!!!!

her Attempt at fixing it is bleeping awful though!!!! She would be better just taking the clippers to it and giving him a number 3 or4 all over - it looks stupid with the really short sides and then longer on top

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s nearly 9 isnā€™t he? Probably just pissing about in school and chopped a chunk off!!!!

her Attempt at fixing it is bleeping awful though!!!! She would be better just taking the clippers to it and giving him a number 3 or4 all over - it looks stupid with the really short sides and then longer on top
She would have absolutely not found it hysterical that he cut his hair!
Pimping the kids out again! Using her three year old to pose on her five year old's bed! Top safeguarding there Charl!

Reactions: 5
I just had a look at this haircut, it looks so bad. I feel for the poor kid having to to into school like that

Reactions: 3
Probably wouldnā€™t look as bad if sheā€™d gelled it to one side, rather than just sort of crumpled it all in the middle?? I donā€™t get why sheā€™s gelled it into a big blob of hair šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s awful. The poor wee soul. Mark looks like he clippers his hair. They need to do that for Bill. Also most surprised that a year 4 child would do that

Reactions: 5
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but does anyone even use hair gel anymore? I use the paste/putty stuff or just wax on my sonā€™s hair. I assumed gel had been left in the 90s!

What the F has she done to Billā€™s hair? šŸ˜³šŸ˜± Sheā€™d have been better off making it all the same short length. She shouldnā€™t have neglected his hair so much that it got in that long state in the first place. Stanā€™s hair is an unkempt mess too. It must be getting in his eyes and driving him crazy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.