Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just skipping through latest epic :)rolleyes:) vlog, firstly don't freak out at the blue face :eek: just why char, why??? Secondly the clueless mother of the year has FINALLY stop filming her backfence and the back of waitrose carpark! She has filmed the backyard BUT drops the camera down fast so she has been following along with her tatts thread. :ROFLMAO: Now maybe shoot a few selfies standing up straight like a normal person... maybe come on give it go.

No, Charl. I think you’ll find that this should say “Mark’s reaction to seeing that I film every damn second of my life and he’s sick of it”
can't disagree with this, :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So just skipping through latest epic :)rolleyes:) vlog, firstly don't freak out at the blue face :eek: just why char, why??? Secondly the clueless mother of the year has FINALLY stop filming her backfence and the back of waitrose carpark! She has filmed the backyard BUT drops the camera down fast so she has been following along with her tatts thread. :ROFLMAO: Now maybe shoot a few selfies standing up straight like a normal person... maybe come on give it go.

can't disagree with this, :ROFLMAO:.
I just find it so bleeping weird that she had the camera filming in the background virtually the whole time. I know she speeded it up, but still, almost every moment was captured in that living room. Those kids and possibly shark, would've had no idea that was happening. A shocking invasion of their privacy!

Reactions: 7
She really needs to buy them kids some new clothes. Has Stan even got socks on today? Why do her children never look clean and tidy?

Reactions: 11
She writes her insta captions like she’s writing a sickening novel, she needs to get a bloody grip and realise the world isn’t all unicorns and glitter

Reactions: 6
She's only taken him to the park so that she could use the video as a chapter for her instanovel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The time lapse of her applying makeup is hilarious because it’s basically a constant shot of the blow-up doll face that she always makes at herself in the mirror/viewfinder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A whole year that’s took a lot from us 😡😡. WTF is this woman on about. Has she lost anyone close to Covid? Has anyone family/friends been really ill with Covid? Has she suffered financially or lost her job because of Covid?. If your reading her Charlotte just shut the F**k up!

Reactions: 17
Are Stans feet really that big or has she put bills shoes on him by accident 😅
He looked like he had clown shoes on without socks. Poor little thing. Thought she had some kind of foot measure and was buying really expensive shoes from the builder's wife ? Am sure I remember that from last year - that didn't last long 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok Char, stop taking the mickey out of me! I said take a selfie standing up straight not standing straight with the dog covering half your body! Come on practice makes perfect. Wingnut! :m

A whole year that’s took a lot from us 😡😡. WTF is this woman on about. Has she lost anyone close to Covid? Has anyone family/friends been really ill with Covid? Has she suffered financially or lost her job because of Covid?. If your reading her Charlotte just shut the F**k up!
She added a double storey extension to her home. Her life IMPROVED during 2020! She is incredibly tone deaf to the world outside her front door!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really needs to buy them kids some new clothes. Has Stan even got socks on today? Why do her children never look clean and tidy?
Stans shoes looked way to big for him, plus it didn’t look like he had socks on either.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Clothes that fit, give them and iron once and a while, and brush their hairs might give her a head start

Reactions: 8
I have noticed that all her kids seem to have incredibly large hands and feet, but she has mentioned before that she has too, so they must’ve just inherited that.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I've always noticed the very long feet in particular with all the kids. And Charlotte's shoes always look like boats too.

Charlotte, it’s disgusting how you exploit your children. You should feel ashamed of yourself. Get a job where YOU earn the money instead of getting your children to pose for photographs of any old crap. Selling your children’s images and compromising their safety is beyond selfish. What an irresponsible parent you are 🤬 Mark is also complicit and equally responsible. You respect his privacy (to an extent), but yet you’re both willing to invade your children’s privacy. I’d say take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, but that might be difficult given the way you contort yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.