Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she decided to troll us by putting up a 20 minute video about her periods? An ad no less! Help us all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Although I don’t think as a society we should think periods as disgusting I really can’t bear the way she talks about it all the time, some things are just better left private 😩

Reactions: 4
A whole AD video about periods! Charl will be in her element talking about “coming on” (for some reason I HATE the expressions “coming on” “due on” etc)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has she decided to troll us by putting up a 20 minute video about her periods? An ad no less! Help us all.
God almighty she’s closer to the menopause than she is to her first period! Why is she constantly whinging on about it. So
Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3B5860AA-7AD5-4669-A00F-105BCF909930.jpeg

I think she should have removed the tatty nail varnish or reapplied doesn’t look very professional when she is doing an Ad and her nails are all chipped.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Exploiting the kids yet again for the Kinder eggs ad and her constant period talk has got her a period pants gig! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She only recommends that you get 2 pairs of the period pants...... errrr what?!!!!! Surely the idea is to wear them like you would regular underwear? So surely you’d put a fresh pair on every day & night?!

Taking vitamin advice from Mark.... what?!!!!!!! In what way is Mark remotely qualified to give that kind of advice?!!! What nonsense!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She only recommends that you get 2 pairs of the period pants...... errrr what?!!!!! Surely the idea is to wear them like you would regular underwear? So surely you’d put a fresh pair on every day & night?!
If I was giving her the benefit of the doubt I'd say because she's maybe wearing 1 pair per day and doing a daily wash. But still, I wouldn't want period pants plastered to my body for more than 8 hours :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow
If I was giving her the benefit of the doubt I'd say because she's maybe wearing 1 pair per day and doing a daily wash. But still, I wouldn't want period pants plastered to my body for more than 8 hours :confused:
But surely you’d have a pair on during the day and then a fresh pair on for sleeping in? Even still that doesn’t cover 24hrs!

• Sick
Cos she doesn’t actually use them and god forbid she buy more with her own money. We’ve all seen Charls primark pants, there’s no way she wears period pants
Oh god, she’s going to read this and feel the need to show us her wearing them now.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Taking vitamin advice from Mark.... what?!!!!!!! In what way is Mark remotely qualified to give that kind of advice?!!! What nonsense!!!!
To be fair you can wash a pair ready for the day after you wear the other pair lol

Reactions: 1
In the DITL vlog a few days ago she said she put her hoodie in the same wash as the dog blankets! :sick: So maybe two pants are adequate for Charl!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.