Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again there is no way she burns 980 active calories through 50 minutes worth of exercise which mainly consists of her walking a dog with slow speed. I train really hard every single day for 2hours and only burns over 1K active calories.

Reactions: 11
Again there is no way she burns 980 active calories through 50 minutes worth of exercise which mainly consists of her walking a dog with slow speed. I train really hard every single day for 2hours and only burns over 1K active calories.
Yeah I dunno how she’s set that Apple Watch up but the figures are absolute mince. More fool her if she’s actually believing it.

Reactions: 9
I’d say she’s easily an 16/18 on top and a 18/20 on the bottom I just wish she would stop constantly talking about buying clothes in a size 12 or how she’s lost soooooo much weight by going out for a half mile stroll with the dog or because she’s had a tomato with her lunch. It’s just bullshit.
Do you really !? I’m a 12 and I would say I’m pretty similar to Charlotte off her pics there’s no way she would be 18/20 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Do you really !? I’m a 12 and I would say I’m pretty similar to Charlotte off her pics there’s no way she would be 18/20 🤷‍♀️😂
I'm an 18 and in her pics she looks very similar to me on her bottom half

Reactions: 4
How tall are you? She's clearly a 20 at 5ft6. She's larger than me when I was an 18-20 and I'm 5ft4.

Wow you must be the only size 12 person that looks like Charlotte picture where her thigh is bigger than her head - not shaming just fact

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bear in mind she completely photoshops them majority of her photos.....!!!!

yeah she’s not particularly tall and she carries. Lot of her weight on her legs/hips/bum and tummy.

Reactions: 3
Believe it or not i actually agree with you. (shock horror). I think she is 14/16. With a little help from photoshop and some fancy filters looks much smaller (size 12) on her instagram pics.
Just check out her vlogging channel before vlogmas (day in a life) and that shows her true size.

Believe it or not i actually agree with you. (shock horror). I think she is 14/16. With a little help from photoshop and some fancy filters looks much smaller (size 12) on her instagram pics.
Just check out her vlogging channel before vlogmas (day in a life) and that shows her true size.
Hmmmm when you see footage of her from the side or from the back she’s a lot bigger than she makes herself look from the front. She’s got a very large back end - big bum/hips etc id fail to see how she’s anywhere near a size 14 or even 16. Maybe a 14/16 on top because she’s got a small chest but if she’s smaller than an 18 on the bottom I would be shocked.

Reactions: 5
So in her latest flog she’s said she’s had burnt 3000 calories in a day 😮. I find that really hard to believe! A quick google and it said you would have to run for 4 hours to burn that amount of calories! How the hell had she got that Apple Watch set up???. Good on her for trying, but I think she’s in denial a bit about the exercise/food she’s doing/consuming.

Reactions: 10
So in her latest flog she’s said she’s had burnt 3000 calories in a day 😮. I find that really hard to believe! A quick google and it said you would have to run for 4 hours to burn that amount of calories! How the hell had she got that Apple Watch set up???. Good on her for trying, but I think she’s in denial a bit about the exercise/food she’s doing/consuming.
She’s getting completely confused with the figures on the watch. The daily calories she “uses” may well be around the 3000 mark BUT that’s just the calories she’s using by just being alive and doing her day to day normal stuff as we all use calories every minute of every day even if you laid in bed all day!!! So yes any one of us cold be using 2000 - 2500 calories every day just by being alive, doing your normal daily activities. She’s set her watch up wrong, that figure is probably Tom high but it will show her daily calories used plus anything additional she’s used via exercise.
She’s completely deluding herself is she’s sitting there thinking she’s actually working off 3000 calories!!!! No. That’s not what’s happening!!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s getting completely confused with the figures on the watch. The daily calories she “uses” may well be around the 3000 mark BUT that’s just the calories she’s using by just being alive and doing her day to day normal stuff as we all use calories every minute of every day even if you laid in bed all day!!! So yes any one of us cold be using 2000 - 2500 calories every day just by being alive, doing your normal daily activities. She’s set her watch up wrong, that figure is probably Tom high but it will show her daily calories used plus anything additional she’s used via exercise.
She’s completely deluding herself is she’s sitting there thinking she’s actually working off 3000 calories!!!! No. That’s not what’s happening!!!!
Agreed. I also think she hasn't set it up right or doesn't understand the stats!
A 20 minute workout and a slow one mile dog walk is not going to do much when you're necking prosecco, frothy coffees and halloumi wraps!!!

Agreed. I also think she hasn't set it up right or doesn't understand the stats!
A 20 minute workout and a slow one mile dog walk is not going to do much when you're necking prosecco, frothy coffees and halloumi wraps!!!
Yeah. For example I’m pretty fit and active and if I do a 60minute workout on the cross trainer - really pushing it and sweating like a beast - I’m at around 600 calories for that.

calories used means nothing though if she’s still eating like a horse and still drinking booze, devouring cheese laden wraps and cheese soaked pasta for dinner etc. You can’t out train a poor diet.

Reactions: 10
No I really don’t think she is an 18/20 100% 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Totally agree though sizing does depend off height too 😊 x

No I really don’t think she is an 18/20 100% 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Totally agree though sizing does depend off height too 😊 x
All I know is I’m 5’10 and I weigh just shy of 11stone and I’m a size 12....
She’s shorter than me, and easily a good few stone heavier than me so I really don’t believe she’s a size 14 or 16.

It’s definitely set up wrong. I’ve got the same watch and I do about 30 mins exercise a day plus the usual walk and my active calorie burn is nowhere near.
I’ve done some of the same workouts as her too! It makes no sense to me when she shows hers in a video and she’s done a 20 min HIIT workout and a walk of 1.5km and it’s 900 active calories. Just not possible!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it is set up wrong, if you are heavy (or not even heavy tbf) you burn calories just by living and doing your body processes etc etc aka BMR whatever you burn on top of that is extra obviously but does the Apple Watch not account for this? Obviously the heavier you are the higher your BMR.

Obviously she has not burned 3000 calories a day with exercise ?! Surely she knows this ? 😂 Fitbits account for this just wondering if Apple watches do the same ?

I don’t think it is set up wrong, if you are heavy (or not even heavy tbf) you burn calories just by living and doing your body processes etc etc aka BMR whatever you burn on top of that is extra obviously but does the Apple Watch not account for this? Obviously the heavier you are the higher your BMR.

Obviously she has not burned 3000 calories a day with exercise ?! Surely she knows this ? 😂 Fitbits account for this just wondering if Apple watches do the same ?
ive got an Apple Watch and mine definitely accounts for it by only showing the burnt active calories, not the ones you burn by breathing etc daily

Reactions: 4
Why is she stating they had a quiet homey day? Has she not realised every day is like that for them, and the majority of people (when not at work)? We are all at home because there is nothing else we can do 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.