Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wondered about the calorie intake too. She also still seems to be having wine quite a bit, which is massively calorific. Although to be fair, has she even mentioned that she WANTS to lose weight? I’ve noticed she’s been careful with her wording and mostly said she wants to get healthier/fitter. Probably to discourage these kind of comments!

Reactions: 5
I would also like to know this too bearing in mind I am doing couch to 5k and already walk around 15k steps a day. Now sitting down to my lovely lunch of two slices of crustless bread with a boiled egg and some soup as on a diet too. I think what she eats is VERY unrealistic. I think she is massively over-estimating the calories burned and also wonder if she is using the fitness watch correctly/how accurate it is. When she shambles off with the dog - is she actually out of breath or just bumbling along? I will be analysing her shape with great interest in 3 months time as there seems to be very little measurement of pasta etc and that smoothie could easily have 400 calories. The pasta could easily be 700plus calories The wrap and coffee I would not even contemplate. She would have been better with a halloumi salad. I would be starving if I had that so would have gone for an egg or tuna salad where you get more protein (filling) calories for your buck. Watching with interest....as I would think she must be on 1750 calories a day for weight loss and she must be exceeding that hugely. I think she is eating exercise calories not realising that they are generally massively over-estimated unless you are running and cycling consistently hard each day like my husband. I never eat exercise calories. I think like most things there is a large element of this based in denial
I use the same fitness watch and have done some of the same classes as her (20 min HIIT for example) and her class summary always show about double the calories burned then mine does.
I don’t know how 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am overweight and my heart rate shows roughly the same as hers and I do all the moves so I’m confused about why hers is so much higher!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Think she’s deleted that comment.

I don’t think it’s fair for folk to leave those kinds of comments on her video, that’s when it does become trolling.

that being said,her figures on the Apple Watch are laughable.

she’s only done just over 10K steps/just over 7km distance over the course of a whole day including a dog walk.....! Whhhhaaaat?!!!!!!! 1.64km registered as her outdoor walk....... seriously?!!!!! She should just ditch the naff 20minute hit workouts and just get her arse out for a good 90 minute proper walk with the dog - like actually walking at pace with the dog, covering a proper distance on the walk.

I’m not trying to intentionally knock her but she’s just play acting with it. It’s all just a gimmick because she’s got this new watch. I really think she’s in absolute denial about how much she eats and really how very little physical movement she does in a day.

Reactions: 13

I don’t think it’s fair for folk to leave those kinds of comments on her video, that’s when it does become trolling.

she’s only done just over 10K steps/just over 7km distance over the course of a whole day including a dog walk.....! Whhhhaaaat?!!!!!!! 1.64km registered as her outdoor walk....... seriously?!!!!! She should just ditch the naff 20minute hit workouts and just get her arse out for a good 90 minute proper walk with the dog - like actually walking at pace with the dog, covering a proper distance on the walk.

I’m not trying to intentionally knock her but she’s just play acting with it. It’s all just a gimmick because she’s got this new watch. I really think she’s in absolute denial about how much she eats and really how very little physical movement she does in a day.
NHS guidelines I’m sure are about 30 mins exercise a day so if she likes the 20 min exercise then fine but she needs to couple this with a walk that actually raises her heart rate. As you say don’t bumble along actually get going! Surely the dog needs a longer walk?
I don’t get how her watch is saying she burns 900 active cals a day. I have the Apple Watch and with a decent workout mine is nowhere near that. The 900 cals is a total false sense of security!

Reactions: 7
NHS guidelines I’m sure are about 30 mins exercise a day so if she likes the 20 min exercise then fine but she needs to couple this with a walk that actually raises her heart rate. As you say don’t bumble along actually get going! Surely the dog needs a longer walk?
I don’t get how her watch is saying she burns 900 active cals a day. I have the Apple Watch and with a decent workout mine is nowhere near that. The 900 cals is a total false sense of security!
Yeah it’s 30mins a day as a bare minimum. She should be getting more than that in just with a single basic dog walk that’s before she even does any actual planned exercise.

i dunno. I just think she needs to stop deluding herself. Her diet is shocking. The strawberry & banana smoothie thing for example. It’s just full of sugar. Why not have something like porridge/skimmed milk and the banana? The massive halloumi wrap - its srill cheese! A massive cheese wrap that she doesn’t know the calories for so she’s just made it up - based on what?!!!!! The cheese & pasta meal for dinner....
I dunno. It won’t last anyway. She will get bored and it will fall by the wayside the same as the spinning did and the Gillian Michaels DVD.

she just needs to start eating better, stop boozing every weekend and get out of the house and get her body moving but as part of her daily routine. Having the dog should make it easy - take the dog out twice a day for a good long walk, that’s it done!

Yeah it’s 30mins a day as a bare minimum. She should be getting more than that in just with a single basic dog walk that’s before she even does any actual planned exercise.

i dunno. I just think she needs to stop deluding herself. Her diet is shocking. The strawberry & banana smoothie thing for example. It’s just full of sugar. Why not have something like porridge/skimmed milk and the banana? The massive halloumi wrap - its srill cheese! A massive cheese wrap that she doesn’t know the calories for so she’s just made it up - based on what?!!!!! The cheese & pasta meal for dinner....
I dunno. It won’t last anyway. She will get bored and it will fall by the wayside the same as the spinning did and the Gillian Michaels DVD.

she just needs to start eating better, stop boozing every weekend and get out of the house and get her body moving but as part of her daily routine. Having the dog should make it easy - take the dog out twice a day for a good long walk, that’s it done!
Totally agree!
I forgot about the long forgetten shred she did a few months ago 😂

• Haha
And Mark has sat in his VERY IMPORTANT meetings and been VERY BUSY all day and couldn’t POSSIBLY do a little bit of housework, too. Absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s worked really hard today guys
I absolutely cannot cope with this bleeping twit! Try doing a shift as a police officer, a fighter, paramedic, Dr, Nurse, carer, social worker... i could go on
She has no idea what hard work is!
Lets all praise charlotte for scrubbing her bog, she deserves an MBE

Reactions: 16
I’ve wondered about the calorie intake too. She also still seems to be having wine quite a bit, which is massively calorific. Although to be fair, has she even mentioned that she WANTS to lose weight? I’ve noticed she’s been careful with her wording and mostly said she wants to get healthier/fitter. Probably to discourage these kind of comments!
She’s blantently following slimming world but won’t say it on her stories so they don’t tell you to measure things. I have no idea how slimming world works as you can eat as much pasta as you want and not gain weight apparently 🤔

She’s blantently following slimming world but won’t say it on her stories so they don’t tell you to measure things. I have no idea how slimming world works as you can eat as much pasta as you want and not gain weight apparently 🤔
Slimming world is such a con and promotes seriously unhealthy attitudes to food.
She’s already done slimming world before which proves it isn’t a long term solution to her issues with overeating. She should seek help from a dietitian.

I have noticed she is making a few slimming world meals (big Mac in a bowl) burger in a bowl is what slimming world dieters call it I’m sure I had a friend on it.

A 6 mile walk would be good up hills walking fast that burns calories. The more you move the more you loose unless your overeating. Plus 30 minutes of fast cardio workout with small hand weights. Need to get your heart rate up to burn fat. Not easy dieting in lockdown when the news is all doom and gloom. But if she wants to feel better about herself she has to put in the hard work now to look and feel better by summer time.

Last edited:

You know she thinks its only people from tatts that leave that kinda comment. Someone needs to burst her tiny little bubble of denial because a lot of the youtube folk who where loyal subs have dropped off the face of youtube. Covid has now made it easy for people to see her true colours.
Her selfish crap is hard to hide these days.

I, too, cleaned my whole house from top to bottom today. AND?!
I do this everyday! Where is my praise? She lives in her own little char bubble.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's actually posted what looks like an unedited picture! She must be a size 18! No shame in it at all... what gets me is the lies, buying oversized clothes in size 12/14 and claiming thats her size is bullshit.

Reactions: 4
Charl's mate is now out of her isolation period today (her son tested positive) and is saying 'don't come for me' on stories while also telling everyone she's off to Sainsburys today. If you don't want anyone to comment, don't post your life online! Take note Charl!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's actually posted what looks like an unedited picture! She must be a size 18! No shame in it at all... what gets me is the lies, buying oversized clothes in size 12/14 and claiming thats her size is bullshit.
I’d say she’s easily an 16/18 on top and a 18/20 on the bottom I just wish she would stop constantly talking about buying clothes in a size 12 or how she’s lost soooooo much weight by going out for a half mile stroll with the dog or because she’s had a tomato with her lunch. It’s just bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.