Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More concentration camp. Whilst the serial killer with no personality nor sex appeal is on his x box. Ah well....as long as the fake education is all sorted, we should all ignore the fact that her son needs some serious help with his wrists, the daughter with her eyes, and the eldest with the emotional trauma of dealing with the fact his mother is an absolute melt who makes him feel guilty for seeing his actual father. Ah, what a wonderful life everyone. Please excuse the tulips which are toxic to the cat, which have just caught fire on the hob because she left them there for aesthetic purposes.

*I'm in a mood*
Leave off. Bill has to get straight into home-schooling tomorrow morning after being with his very involved devoted actual father over the weekend. Have some pity for the woman! She is a pathetic melt, you're right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless bill holding daisys tv and helping her with what to say. He’s super sweet and gets super overshadowed by the little ones!

Reactions: 8
Bless bill holding daisys tv and helping her with what to say. He’s super sweet and gets super overshadowed by the little ones!
That was very cute, Bill is a fab big brother! I am glad he is not shown as much now though, he deserves his privacy!

Reactions: 2
All her stories last night about prep and how she wasn’t looking forward to homeschooling again and she’s done by midday?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All her stories last night about prep and how she wasn’t looking forward to homeschooling again and she’s done by midday?! 🤣🤣
Well she's got to fit in a 20 minute workout and a one mile dog walk this afternoon. How will she get it all done if home learning goes on beyond noon!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she's got to fit in a 20 minute workout and a one mile dog walk this afternoon. How will she get it all done if home learning goes on beyond noon!!! 🤣
Yeah she’s got to change into her delightful bright pink “work out gear” and burn 48000 calories by jumping around her kitchen for 20minutes and then taking the dog along the street for 5minutes and then going home to eat a block of melted cheese, down half a bottle of gin and 4 bars of chocolate and take a few selfies because guyyyysssssss she’s lost soooo much weight.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean why does she have to tear up over boris announcement every single time???? The way she speaks about it is like she invented the vaccine and is single handedly saving human race! Does boris cry when he makes announcements? Does the real heroes cry?? No because they don’t have the bleeping time! Charlotte’s life is the same whether lockdown or not why is she so touched about this????

Reactions: 16
I had Classic FM on earlier and they read out a message from a Debbie from Poynton. Really sad that the first thing I thought was it could be good old Auntie Debbie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she say she looks like some sort of root vegetable when she has no make up on, so one day she didn’t film because she looked like a potato. The food haul she didn’t film straight away because she looked like a turnip!? News flash, you still look like a turnip even though you’ve plastered on a ton of make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I loved during the food haul video she said she bought a small bottle of wine to cook with because she’s trying to stay healthy, but showed herself on Sunday night going to her stocked wine fridge for a glass from a big bottle.

This is what frustrates me about this “journey” she’s on. She talks about how perfect and easy she’s finding it, but it’s not adding up. I’d much prefer she was honest and said that sometimes she likes a glass or two of wine at the weekend, instead of pretending she’s cut it out.

I actually think she’s got the right idea with her health journey - I don’t think diets should be restrictive otherwise they’re not sustainable. But at the same time I think she may be over estimating the impact of exercise on her calorie count, which is not helpful for any viewers watching who might think that they can eat a shop bought halloumi wrap and takeaway coffee and a cheesey pasta bake with bacon and extra cheese and still be “well within their calorie limit”. I watched that last “what I eat in a day” thinking she was showing a “treat” day, but she said this was one of her lower calorie days.

Reactions: 17
I loved during the food haul video she said she bought a small bottle of wine to cook with because she’s trying to stay healthy, but showed herself on Sunday night going to her stocked wine fridge for a glass from a big bottle.

This is what frustrates me about this “journey” she’s on. She talks about how perfect and easy she’s finding it, but it’s not adding up. I’d much prefer she was honest and said that sometimes she likes a glass or two of wine at the weekend, instead of pretending she’s cut it out.

I actually think she’s got the right idea with her health journey - I don’t think diets should be restrictive otherwise they’re not sustainable. But at the same time I think she may be over estimating the impact of exercise on her calorie count, which is not helpful for any viewers watching who might think that they can eat a shop bought halloumi wrap and takeaway coffee and a cheesey pasta bake with bacon and extra cheese and still be “well within their calorie limit”. I watched that last “what I eat in a day” thinking she was showing a “treat” day, but she said this was one of her lower calorie days.
I agree, it's completely disingenuous and makes it impossible for you to identify with her. Also, with her level of activity, I have to say I wouldn't even bother logging the alleged burned calories and adding them to my allowance. She doesn't train hard, she does not need to "eat back" those calories from exercise for fear of her body not building muscle or going into starvation because she's not eating enough.

Reactions: 9
Of course shark has to be the only developer that’s in all day client workshops - the day shark lands on Mars as in the planet not the chocolate our Charlotte will have to roll herself down the stairs to mark his extraordinary achievements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When Stan is sad that the older 2 won't wait for him she just says aw you can hold my hand. Is it just me or would you run with him and say come on let's catch them?

Reactions: 7
It’s always the ones whose kids are perfect, perfect home, perfect husband, perfect family get the rug taken from under their feet and when it happens to old size 13 Charl she will get a good dose of reality. Not that I’d wish that on anyone but maybe it would humble her

Reactions: 5
I’m fairly new to her channel, didn’t last long if I’m being honest. A recommendation came up on my YouTube and it was what I feed my kids in a day. Daisy looks about 18 months old, perhaps younger. Not sure how old bill would be but obviously quite a bit older than daisy and both kids got the same amount of food on their plate. Bill is older than daisy yet still got the same size portion as her. Very strange!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.