Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new vlog is up! :rolleyes:
The thumbnail shows that sweary sloth card!
The over exaggerating and acting to the camera and the filming herself working out is so cringe! The dog walk stat at the end showed it at just over one mile!! :unsure:

Reactions: 5
A new vlog is up! :rolleyes:
The thumbnail shows that sweary sloth card!
The over exaggerating and acting to the camera and the filming herself working out is so cringe! The dog walk stat at the end showed it at just over one mile!! :unsure:
To be honest, I respect her more now for showing herself as she really is rather than adding loads of filters and angles. She really does look different to photos, and that’s absolutely okay, but the point is she was blathering on about loving herself and it was contradictory. At least she’s being real now.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I respect her more now for showing herself as she really is rather than adding loads of filters and angles. She really does look different to photos, and that’s absolutely okay, but the point is she was blathering on about loving herself and it was contradictory. At least she’s being real now.
Yeah, that's true. Get fit and take better care of yourself by all means. However, the photos and the cheesy posts on Insta show a different side of her and to me her whole persona is fake IMO.

Reactions: 3
I just hate the silly faces she does when she speaks!she looks so stupid..what is she trying to look like?cute???stop doing that thing with your mouth!!!!!you have a weird face anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the Boursin post on insta an undeclared add? Or a shameless (and not very good) attempt at getting work?

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with this woman? Why does she insist on having those bleeping flowers ON THE STOVE? Does she not understand how dangerous this is???
i also don't get using a frying pan rather than sauce pan for beans?! It's heartbreaking looking at stan's wrists in today's video when he waves :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He’s 100% got Sticklers. I dunno why she lies about it. It’s obvious.
She’s in denial. I imagine the guilt of passing it on to her daughter was too much to cope with so just because Wanny didn’t have a breathing tube and whatnot, he’s fine, right? Her denial runs pretty deep. In many ways it makes up her whole existence. She lies about her size. She hasn’t been a size 12 for years. She photoshops her pictures. Everything she does is for likes and validation. She’s soooo unique but in reality she is beige AF, I mean look at her house. The woman has no individuality to speak of. She’s this perfectly sugar sweet mum and fiancé to Sharky Mark who’s super relatable and “doing her best” and tries to maintain this bullshit “good egg” persona. She’s bleeping sickening and the shameless exploitation of her kids will hopefully hit her between the eyes one day.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if he’s getting checked out privately & she isn’t sharing? Or it’s like the dog thing and she’s in denial (not a goldie that dog!). I’m not sure how I feel about 2 out of 3 kids watching iPads that early in the day so she can workout - in our house we usually resort to screens by the time we’ve all had enough & it’s mid to late afternoon! My kids are normally wanting to do activities & raring to go in the morning.

Things that seemed strange to me from today’s video:

1). Why did she add extra cheese (looked like Parmesan) to her TikTok cheese pasta bake? The crux of the dish was cheese, why add more? Plus bacon?!

2). That calorie laden pasta dish plus a takeaway wrap and still “well within her calorie limit”. Sure Charl.

3). Mark popped out to get said wrap and a coffee. Funny how he managed to find time to do that today, but not watch his kids for an hour when Charl went to Hone Bargains a week ago🤷‍♀️

4). why is she working till 11pm and Shark is in bed? Regardless of how dumb I think her job is, it’s not splitting time equally if she looks after the kids all day and then works till 11. Though she seemed to do duck all last week (cos she was isolating? Not sure) so maybe she is just catching up.

Her letting her children see the swearing Valentine’s card annoys me. I teach primary children and it really annoys me when parents openly swear on purpose around their children. As they come to school, say swear words without understanding and get into trouble. I don’t know why she thinks it’s appropriate

What is wrong with this woman? Why does she insist on having those bleeping flowers ON THE STOVE? Does she not understand how dangerous this is???
gosh wouldn’t it be better if the pan handle was away from her child. He could so easily knock over the hot beans onto him. Plus the flowers at the end of the breakfast bar. Shaking my head !!

i also don't get using a frying pan rather than sauce pan for beans?! It's heartbreaking looking at stan's wrists in today's video when he waves :(
2E63AE9F-CE7B-43EB-B81F-766DA0999765.jpeg

The flowers are off the hob on pancake fat why on earth did she move them back they look far better at the end you can see them from sitting area better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has that ignorant attitude of “it’ll never happen to me” not just with the flowers/fire safety but pretty much everything, the inability to safeguard her children, her disregard for covid regulations and trying to reduce the spread and I don’t think she realises how fortunate she is to have continued earning throughout this whole thing, but then in charlottes head it’ll never happen to her because (and in her own words) she’s oh so lucky. She’s the sort of person who I can’t stand in society. Very selfish me me me, she’s very much “as long as I’m ok that’s the main thing sod everyone else and anyone who even dares question me even when they are genuine safety concerns will be outed as a troll”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell is her calorie limit for a day?
-She definitely made her smoothie with apple juice you can see the colour of it. But didn’t track it - full of sugar.
-the halloumi wrap was huge. Also she says they don’t get them often but must show them at least once a week
-doesn’t track any of her milky lattes etc by the looks of it
-that pasta was packed full of calories and then to add bacon and more cheese too

there’s no way she’s losing weight if she’s eating that tit and walking for about 4 minutes a day

What the hell is her calorie limit for a day?
-She definitely made her smoothie with apple juice you can see the colour of it. But didn’t track it - full of sugar.
-the halloumi wrap was huge. Also she says they don’t get them often but must show them at least once a week
-doesn’t track any of her milky lattes etc by the looks of it
-that pasta was packed full of calories and then to add bacon and more cheese too

there’s no way she’s losing weight if she’s eating that tit and walking for about 4 minutes a day
I would also like to know this too bearing in mind I am doing couch to 5k and already walk around 15k steps a day. Now sitting down to my lovely lunch of two slices of crustless bread with a boiled egg and some soup as on a diet too. I think what she eats is VERY unrealistic. I think she is massively over-estimating the calories burned and also wonder if she is using the fitness watch correctly/how accurate it is. When she shambles off with the dog - is she actually out of breath or just bumbling along? I will be analysing her shape with great interest in 3 months time as there seems to be very little measurement of pasta etc and that smoothie could easily have 400 calories. The pasta could easily be 700plus calories The wrap and coffee I would not even contemplate. She would have been better with a halloumi salad. I would be starving if I had that so would have gone for an egg or tuna salad where you get more protein (filling) calories for your buck. Watching with interest....as I would think she must be on 1750 calories a day for weight loss and she must be exceeding that hugely. I think she is eating exercise calories not realising that they are generally massively over-estimated unless you are running and cycling consistently hard each day like my husband. I never eat exercise calories. I think like most things there is a large element of this based in denial

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.