Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
It was Gousto. She did an advert saying how she used it all the time, how amazing it was etc. Then we never saw her using it again, ever.
She’s definitely flogged Hello Fresh as well. All the channel mum ones were doing it.

The videos were April and July, so it wasn’t a one off, as well.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
For anyone I know including myself, wedding dress should be ordered and fitted at least 6 months before the wedding and they will tell you not to go nuts losing or putting on weight after the appointment else it won’t fit.

Tamara

VIP Member
Why is she stating they had a quiet homey day? Has she not realised every day is like that for them, and the majority of people (when not at work)? We are all at home because there is nothing else we can do 🤣
Exactly the stay at home rule is on. Unbelievable shows she doesn’t stick to the stay at home rules !!

Zjenks

Charlotte and Daisy have glasses and hearing aids to help them. WHY won’t she or Mark address Stan’s issues? It’s incredibly selfish of them to bury their heads in the sand. I’d like to think they were addressing this privately, but because nothing is off-limits (eg we’re told when Charlotte has epilated or when she has her period) I highly doubt it.
I’ve noticed in the water play pic that daisy has the same wrists as Stan but not as bad as him.

Pagger

Chatty Member
She definitely looks so much better with shorter hair. It must be thin hair because when she’s had it long it just looks straggly and like it always needs a good chop. I think the longer hair ages her.
I think that's when she lost a lot of weight through slimming world too

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned her end up on her instagram. Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the fucking vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:

Sorry gotta agree to disagree, unless both you and charlotte where ripped off by the same breeder! Just remember we CAN disagree without being nasty to each other, i'm being playful.
I really do promise I’m not Charlotte 😫😫😂

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She has mentioned it, I've seen her say she hopes she can have all her family there for it. Think it's September time. I'm not sure I'd be going for a wedding abroad this year but time will tell on the covid front.
It’s not going to be abroad? They looked at and booked a venue in England as far as I could gather?? No I know they had looked at and booked a venue but that seems to be the only thing that’s ever been mentioned about it.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Like I said I used to like her.. I found her on here and I thought how can people not like her she’s so sweet and real etc, then obviously I realised what she’s actually like. It’s not nice to interrogate people to the point of which you’re doing, we all come here to be anonymous and slag off influencers not get the third degree 🥴

Yeah I did think it might be something like that. She’d never in a million years admit it though if she did find it out to be true! I’d be furious if I were her

Sbirch89

To be fair, maybe she did have braces as a teen but her teeth have since shifted? This happened to me unfortunately ☹ once I got my braces removed me and my lovely straight teeth were sent on our merry way, I think I was given a top retainer but nothing for the bottom teeth! Some orthodontists mustn't have done bottom ones then? My bottom teeth have now moved back to almost the way they were pre-braces, and it would cost several thousand to get them straightened a second time. It's only cosmetic and doesn't affect me any other way so I'm just living with it! If Charlotte is offered it teeth straightening for free I'm sure she would take it, I know I would!
My son has a genetic condition where his lower jaw is also recessed and his teeth are over crowded. He had 6 teeth removed at 7/8 to make room for the adult teeth and he will likely need more removed when he's older. I'm not sure how things were when Charlotte was a child but we have been told if his jaw doesn't move forward (it can happen with puberty) that he will need jaw surgery. His is quite severe though. If she really wants it I'm sure braces could be fitted.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. It sounds like she might be changing her mind about only wanting three children.
I would love to have one more (I have three) but I don’t go on about it & more to that I have to consider everything- house, finances etc and to be fair I can’t afford it. So widdums to me, it isn’t happening. At least Charl shits money so she can have another quite easily, she just needs to cut down on the alcohol