Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DangFlabbitMiley

From a quick Google it appears that the way Sticklers is diagnosed is via a physical examination. Surely that’s not going to give you a solid answer for a newborn? I might be wrong, I don’t know enough about it. But Stanley seems to have all the characteristics. Hypermobility is part of Sticklers which would explain the wrists.
I just remember she did a birth vlog or story and that’s the first thing she asked when he’d been delivered 🤣

Reactions: 1

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I’m not going to lie, but I think this is the first time that one of her ads has come across as sincere to me, and is actually convincing. And I’m more likely to want to actually buy the product because she’s not involving her kids in the advertising.

caq2019

Is the Boursin post on insta an undeclared add? Or a shameless (and not very good) attempt at getting work?

37BBL

VIP Member
Has she been dress shopping?
I don't think so, we would have heard about it. Are dress shops even allowed to be open?

She's pushing it though, unless she is buying off the peg. I went shopping a year before my wedding and was told the ideal is something like 9 months notice.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I don’t think it is set up wrong, if you are heavy (or not even heavy tbf) you burn calories just by living and doing your body processes etc etc aka BMR whatever you burn on top of that is extra obviously but does the Apple Watch not account for this? Obviously the heavier you are the higher your BMR.

Obviously she has not burned 3000 calories a day with exercise ?! Surely she knows this ? 😂 Fitbits account for this just wondering if Apple watches do the same ?
Where does she say she’s burning 3000 calories?

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈
I’m suitably chastised Lads & Lassies 😄

Im sure changing his duvet cover isn’t going to kill him! It’s not like he’s being sent up the chimney!!!!!
Hehe consider me told off 😛

• Haha

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Sadly the dog, which I agree looks less like a full golden retriever everyday, might make her more of a target if the rise in dognapping is anything to go by
Would someone mind explaining why they think her dog looks cross bred? I really know nothing about dogs but it’s been mentioned here a lot so I googled what they look like and I can’t see any obvious differences? But I’m not a dog owner!

Attachments

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈

Attachments

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
She only recommends that you get 2 pairs of the period pants...... errrr what?!!!!! Surely the idea is to wear them like you would regular underwear? So surely you’d put a fresh pair on every day & night?!

Taking vitamin advice from Mark.... what?!!!!!!! In what way is Mark remotely qualified to give that kind of advice?!!! What nonsense!!!!
To be fair you can wash a pair ready for the day after you wear the other pair lol

Whythough

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice ivycoco has the same dress on as char in her stories today 😜
Don't follow her but went to have a look and altho the dress aint for me it actually looks good on her! Can see how its supposed to fit, not like char stuffing herself in

Gem_bear

Chatty Member
Mark takes the kids to school because he wants to be a part of it and Charl thinks this is “pretty sweet actually” What do you mean Charl? A fully grown man taking responsibility for dropping his own kids at school? Sooooo sweet 🤦‍♀️
I’ve just heard this and thought the same!! 😐

caq2019

How much do these types of you tubers get per ad in general? I know it’s none of my business but I’d love to know!

Lanius

I am too stupid 🥴 to find the postings or comments you are talking about! Where did she say that Sharky is taking the dog for a walk?

Where can I see Stan having difficulties holding a pen?