Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but does anyone even use hair gel anymore? I use the paste/putty stuff or just wax on my son’s hair. I assumed gel had been left in the 90s!
I think it’s so she can bang on about how nostalgic it is and how much her boy has grown etc.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her new ad with stan, advertising baby alive...
All I can see in the photo is that poor boys hair in need of a good brush and it looks like it's been cut with a knife and fork?

Char, if you're going to insist on using your children online to make money, without their consent, the least you could do is comb their hair and make sure they tidy! You're getting paid enough for it.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s so she can bang on about how nostalgic it is and how much her boy has grown etc.
She probably kept a lock of his hair and will put it in a special box so she can always remember the day she cut her first borns hair when he was 9 years old.

My son is 9 and would never cut his own hair, especially at school! He knows better. Find it a bit weird tbh. His hair looks awful poor sod, looks like he has a toupee on. And why has she bought that gel! We use moulding putty in our sons hair, and a tiny amount just to style it to the side. She has shoved a load of wet look gel on and I imagine it will go all crispy and horrible.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe that Bill cut his hair at School 🤔 I think that probably happened at home but she’s not wanting to admit it!! But if I’m wrong (and that has happened way back in 2001 😝 I’m joking of course!!) surely she could have made a much better job than that bleeping monstrosity of a haircut that she’s gave that poor child!!! He’s going to be a laughing stock and I should know because of a pudding bowl haircut I received from my Mum aka Vidal Sassoon 😁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
It looks worse there. She definitely should have just shaven it all over, at least it would have been even!

Reactions: 5
Bullshit did a year 4 child cut their hair at school. My 9yo’s teacher would have gone ape tit if one of their class did something so childish and stupid. “I’d expect it of a reception child” type thing.

Reactions: 9
Bullshit did a year 4 child cut their hair at school. My 9yo’s teacher would have gone ape tit if one of their class did something so childish and stupid. “I’d expect it of a reception child” type thing.
Bill was the one that cut his hair in school - he's the 8/9 year old.

I am a Year 4 teacher and trust me - that’s not happened in my class! And I would definitely use the reception child line if it ever did 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mining about her so called arthritis has has really ticked me off this morning. I suffer with it horrendously and when I’m having a flare up, I can barely role over in bed, let alone do a bloody work out! This is on top of strong medication. Don’t get me wrong, if she’s in some degree of pain, I totally get it but as a suffer of arthritis that makes my life debilitating at times, she takes the piss doing a work out and dog walk.

Reactions: 7
I’ve gotta hand it to her - this is definitely the longest I’ve seen her stick to any form of exercise. The gym last two weeks, as did 30 Day Shred. Pretty sure it’s only because she’s got the wedding in a few months though. And she’s going to post about how proud she is of herself and how she fit into her dream dress blah blah blah

Reactions: 9
Has she been dress shopping?
I don't think so, we would have heard about it. Are dress shops even allowed to be open?

She's pushing it though, unless she is buying off the peg. I went shopping a year before my wedding and was told the ideal is something like 9 months notice.

Reactions: 1
Has she been dress shopping?
Not that we’ve heard about. In fact, there’s been no mention at all of the wedding. They looked at a venue and i think they booked it? But that’s the only thing that’s ever been mentioned. Isn’t it meant to be this summer?? So like in 4 or 5 months time?!! If it is - rhey would have to have most of it booked and deposits paid for by now....
I can’t see it happening myself. If nothings been booked yet..... I can’t see it coming off.

unless she has been doing loads and just keeping it all completely under wraps -we which u could see her doing, and then putting out videos all about the wedding from start to finish.

Not that we’ve heard about. In fact, there’s been no mention at all of the wedding. They looked at a venue and i think they booked it? But that’s the only thing that’s ever been mentioned. Isn’t it meant to be this summer?? So like in 4 or 5 months time?!! If it is - rhey would have to have most of it booked and deposits paid for by now....
I can’t see it happening myself. If nothings been booked yet..... I can’t see it coming off.

unless she has been doing loads and just keeping it all completely under wraps -we which u could see her doing, and then putting out videos all about the wedding from start to finish.
She has mentioned it, I've seen her say she hopes she can have all her family there for it. Think it's September time. I'm not sure I'd be going for a wedding abroad this year but time will tell on the covid front.

Has she been medically diagnosed with arthritis? I think her joints are painful most likely because she is overweight, unless she does have the condition. Imagine your problem being preventable and managed, i.e. FAT...at her age and blaming it on arthritis!

Reactions: 1
She has mentioned it, I've seen her say she hopes she can have all her family there for it. Think it's September time. I'm not sure I'd be going for a wedding abroad this year but time will tell on the covid front.
It’s not going to be abroad? They looked at and booked a venue in England as far as I could gather?? No I know they had looked at and booked a venue but that seems to be the only thing that’s ever been mentioned about it.

It’s not going to be abroad? They looked at and booked a venue in England as far as I could gather?? No I know they had looked at and booked a venue but that seems to be the only thing that’s ever been mentioned about it.
Maybe she is getting married in the @Rebeccaellenlamb sense......where you just talk about it whilst rubbing McDonalds grease across brand new wedding dresses whilst trying them on, knowing you have no intention of getting married. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she been medically diagnosed with arthritis? I think her joints are painful most likely because she is overweight, unless she does have the condition. Imagine your problem being preventable and managed, i.e. FAT...at her age and blaming it on arthritis!
Pretty sure she has. She’s mentioned she has it because of her syndrome. It causes joint problems and arthritis. In which case, I’m not sure high impact exercise is even the right choice for her? I don’t know, I’m no expert.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I was convinced she was getting married in italy. Though admittedly I only ever dip in and out of her page! I stand corrected.

I might get some stick for this but I have a child the same age as Bill, isn’t hair cutting something that a toddler or nursery age kid would do, not a kid in year 4?!
Bill - if I cut a huge chunk of my hair out mum won’t show me online cos she will be embarrassed.
charlotte - 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.