Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for that boy as it’s clear he’s very babied. My 9-year-old is like a proper pre-teen, whereas Bill seems quite different and he’s always having to do everything the younger two do. Does she ever do anything just for him? He has different needs and should be really quite independent now. I know it must be tricky having quite large age gaps, but I can’t help but feel like she just includes him as one of the little ones!
It's just lazy parenting - treating him the age he is would mean more work on her part. I have big age gaps with my siblings and whilst we did play together when we were little my mum definitely made sure she gave us exactly what we needed and spent time doing age appropriate things with us!

Reactions: 5
How much do these types of you tubers get per ad in general? I know it’s none of my business but I’d love to know!

Reactions: 1
Is the way Charlotte speaks down to her condition? I feel like she really slurs her words but I've noticed the same in Daisy and Stans speech too so was wondering wether they've picked up on bad habits.
Yeah, she’s mentioned before that she had a speech therapist as a child due to it. She’s got a very nasal sounding voice and I’ve noticed the slurring too.

Reactions: 2
How much do these types of you tubers get per ad in general? I know it’s none of my business but I’d love to know!
I'm friends with a influencer and it depends on the person and followers

The big accounts usually with blue ticks get between 1k-2k

The likes of Charlotte and Channel mum etc get between 500-1k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t put a price on my kids. It’s fair enough if an influencer promotes a product by themselves, but using their kids to sell something is morally wrong. They are children and not old enough to understand or consent to it.

Reactions: 8
Do they not own a hair brush in that house ?
She so reads here as she’s put a story this morning of her brushing Daisy’s hair. We see you Charl 🙄 If you could address some of the other observations we’ve made too that’d be great 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I usually just lurk and don’t often watch all her vlogs as she is such a wet mop but I’m just watching her latest vlog. I know all children are different but I thought Stan’s speech was really poor, I have a 3 year old and her speech is miles better. She clearly babies her kids so much

Reactions: 3
Her new vlog 🥺, so cringe
The setting up of the camera to film herself hoovering is ridiculous!!!!
Buy Bill some pyjamas that fit him!
Daisy was hovering behind her for ages while she spoke utter shite to strangers at her camera!!
Why don't they change out of their school uniform? Er hello, Covid!!
Doing hair and make up at the kitchen counter is :sick::sick:

Reactions: 11
Bill must be hungry. Surely. No wonder daisy wants school dinners 😂

Did she film her dog shitting in the kids play area in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I usually just lurk and don’t often watch all her vlogs as she is such a wet mop but I’m just watching her latest vlog. I know all children are different but I thought Stan’s speech was really poor, I have a 3 year old and her speech is miles better. She clearly babies her kids so much
Children who are given IPads to watch cartoons on usually have poor speech. This is what the problem will be.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but HOW is she burning nearly 800 calories??
The “active calories” used figure is estimated calories used during the day through moving around normally, standing up and via actual exercise. That figure isn’t particularly high for nearly 2pm....! We all burn calories 24 hours a day, even at complete rest or when sleeping. When you are moving around doing normal day to day things you obviously burn more then when at rest and then you burn even more doing exercise.

Reactions: 3
I need to know. The scalloped tiles and the paint...is it meant to look like that or is it not finished!?

I'm worried I'm out of touch with interior trends but it looks ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Children who are given IPads to watch cartoons on usually have poor speech. This is what the problem will be.
My kid watched cartoons on the iPad and was miles ahead of every other kid in their class in their speech. Don’t blame cartoons on iPads for Charlotte’s atrocious parenting (also I didn’t expose them and details of their lived to thousands of strangers on the daily so...)

Reactions: 14
I need to know. The scalloped tiles and the paint...is it meant to look like that or is it not finished!?

I'm worried I'm out of touch with interior trends but it looks ridiculous
:mad: :mad: :mad: THIS THIS THIS

If I wouldn't get arrested for breaking and entering i'd paint the damn thing my self!! (We know where she lives from her own stupidity of filming her backyard carpark to the shops) No its not a trend, its called being lazy! :ROFLMAO:
For the love of god Char you paint you face with layers of foundation to vacuum the house could you PLEASE just finish the paint job in the kitchen and put me out of my misery. kind regards

What is with the funeral music at the end of the latest vlog, it was a birthday vlog? Reason 241 way I dislike her so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG the Diet Coke and Really ad is nauseating. My poor dog shot up as I shouted 'just duck off Charlotte' at my screen...

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.