Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Shes missing her dog walks.
I'm missing my Dad who suddenly passed away 3 weeks ago. She will have her dog walks again in less than a week. Millions of people will never have their parent again!
She has no fucking clue of what's going on in the world does she.
I'm so sorry for your loss, people like her must make you so angry xx

Reactions: 2

Whythough

Chatty Member
Wow. Did the world need to know she gets night sweats when she’s “come on”

STOP THE BORING CHAT ABOUT PERIODS CHARLOTTE. ITS FUCKING BORING AS SIN. YOU DONT FEEL THE NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR BOWEL HABITS OR URINATION SO WHY DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUR YOUR PERIOD?!!
Don't give her content idea's 😂

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Did anyone else think her voice sounded really strange last night on her story? Whilst she was walking with those massive headphones on.

Meezy

Pretty sure she has. She’s mentioned she has it because of her syndrome. It causes joint problems and arthritis. In which case, I’m not sure high impact exercise is even the right choice for her? I don’t know, I’m no expert.
She should perhaps focus on weighted exercises, as weight training strengthens your bones and can help prevent arthritis. If you already have it I would imagine it can help how much it worsens in the long run. And I don't think her wee 2kg hand weights will help much :LOL: Lifting weights still burns calories, raises the heart rate and helps your metabolism and resting metabolic rate; exercise doesn't have to be all cardio and high impact jumping around until you turn in to a tomato 🍅 although if that's a thing someone enjoys doing, well, work away then!

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Is the way Charlotte speaks down to her condition? I feel like she really slurs her words but I've noticed the same in Daisy and Stans speech too so was wondering wether they've picked up on bad habits.
Yeah, she’s mentioned before that she had a speech therapist as a child due to it. She’s got a very nasal sounding voice and I’ve noticed the slurring too.

Pinkbutton85

Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name.
Instagram only notifies you if someone has taken a screen shot or screen recording of a disappearing photo in a private chat. It took away the feature you’re talking about a couple of years ago now.

Lolly666

She’s definitely flogged Hello Fresh as well. All the channel mum ones were doing it.

The videos were April and July, so it wasn’t a one off, as well.
Never seen these before, but surprise surprise she had to wheel out Bill just to get more views/attention.

caq2019

I literally commented on the fact she was hiding the label of her dress the other day when she said it was a size 12 🥴 I admit I used to like her, but reading things on here and seeing for myself has slowly put me off of her, but think what you like my love 🤗
to me, merlin’s snout is way too long, thin and pointy to be a purebred goldie. He has something else in him, though I can’t put my finger on what. Dogs are very overpriced in the current market, I wouldn’t be shocked if he cost £3,000 which is shocking when you could probably get a dog like him in a dogs trust (maybe an exaggeration🤣)

Reactions: 1

37BBL

VIP Member
Same thing happened with my wedding. I was measured in the September and got married the following June. I ended up needing some of the material cut away and the beading redone. You generally need to be the size you want to be on the day, when you decide on a dress.

Tamara

VIP Member
She only recommends that you get 2 pairs of the period pants...... errrr what?!!!!! Surely the idea is to wear them like you would regular underwear? So surely you’d put a fresh pair on every day & night?!

Taking vitamin advice from Mark.... what?!!!!!!! In what way is Mark remotely qualified to give that kind of advice?!!! What nonsense!!!!
I thought only 2 pairs that not enough. 9 at least. So your fresh and clean that would be 3 days worth.

Last edited:

Plagueemmi

to me, merlin’s snout is way too long, thin and pointy to be a purebred goldie. He has something else in him, though I can’t put my finger on what. Dogs are very overpriced in the current market, I wouldn’t be shocked if he cost £3,000 which is shocking when you could probably get a dog like him in a dogs trust (maybe an exaggeration🤣)
I agree. His snout is far too long and pointy (more like a Spaniel, Irish Setter or Weimaraner nose but I don’t think he is crossed with those necessarily). To me, on some of the pictures she posts his fur texture looks wrong too but I admittedly have met a lot of smooth coated Retrievers recently and maybe you can get a more wiry/wooly coat too

I know she has said that both his mum and dad were Golden Retrievers but I definitely think there is a cross somewhere in his lineage. Maybe a grandparent that wasn’t as pedigree as she would like to claim

ADBABE

Chatty Member
No your full posting history across all of Charlotte’s threads. You come on to her threads and all you ever do is defend her. That coupled with the way you write and the language you use..... BUSTED!!!!!
Like I said I used to like her.. I found her on here and I thought how can people not like her she’s so sweet and real etc, then obviously I realised what she’s actually like. It’s not nice to interrogate people to the point of which you’re doing, we all come here to be anonymous and slag off influencers not get the third degree 🥴

Yeah I did think it might be something like that. She’d never in a million years admit it though if she did find it out to be true! I’d be furious if I were her

Tedward39

Has she been medically diagnosed with arthritis? I think her joints are painful most likely because she is overweight, unless she does have the condition. Imagine your problem being preventable and managed, i.e. FAT...at her age and blaming it on arthritis!