Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TangerineCheesecake

I’m new to Charlotte and just wondered if her children have something wrong with them? I heard her mention that she had a syndrome of some sort. Just being nosey really as they have quite a distinctive look.

Reactions: 2

Alecsmith

Is friendly first foods supposed to be Charlotte’s friend? I notice Charlotte doesn’t follow her on Instagram any more!

Tamara

VIP Member
Not defending Charlotte in any way as 99.9% of the time she annoys the absolute fuck out of me. But in my job I’m on my feet all day, running back and forth like a blue arsed fly for 8 hours straight, and in those 8 hours I’ve usually only done between 10 - 15 thousand steps, and believe me I’m knackered by the end of a shift! Maybe it’s because I’m tracking my steps on a crappy app on my phone as opposed to an Apple Watch?
Definitely you will do way more steps then that.

Wilks4

I’d say she’s easily an 16/18 on top and a 18/20 on the bottom I just wish she would stop constantly talking about buying clothes in a size 12 or how she’s lost soooooo much weight by going out for a half mile stroll with the dog or because she’s had a tomato with her lunch. It’s just bullshit.
Do you really !? I’m a 12 and I would say I’m pretty similar to Charlotte off her pics there’s no way she would be 18/20 🤷‍♀️😂

Harry

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice ivycoco has the same dress on as char in her stories today 😜

• Wow
Why is she using that god awful squinting picture everywhere?! She’s mirrored it for her YouTube banner, the girl is mad. More wine (well Prosecco) yesterday afternoon too 🙄
0399E7F9-FA97-4E8F-BE11-CCD00A0E3F05.jpeg

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
So this is the lovely day out that’s she’s been telling us all about all week and those kids are still dressed like tramps!!! When I was a Child our Mum would take us out for a special day & the night before she’d have a nice wee outfit all washed and ironed ready for the morning. There were no Automatic Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers or lots of £££ but our Mum (our Dad was always working to provide for us) took pride in how we were turned out!
It seems Charl & her Fella are top priority!! The Kid’s are last after her Wine and Grub!!!

Attachments

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Did anyone else think her voice sounded really strange last night on her story? Whilst she was walking with those massive headphones on.
I think it’s because she wasn’t putting on her telephone voice like she usually does for videos. Pretty sure that’s just her normal voice, as you can hear it in some other videos when she’s not the one doing the filming

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I was browsing some of her older videos out of curiosity, and noticed she used to put on even more of a baby voice than she does now. It’s like now she’s on Instagram stories not just YT she forgets about her fake voice

• Sick

LadyLucyLocks

I don't know if its just me but Daisy looks like she's really straining to see the TV on that video of them watching the Lion Guard. Pop the kids glasses on woman.

SwipeUpSally

I personally like a preppy/whimsical style myself, but that dress is too much even for me. I think it would be nice if she cut the sleeves, and used the 4 metres of fabric to make some cute straps instead.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I have noticed that all her kids seem to have incredibly large hands and feet, but she has mentioned before that she has too, so they must’ve just inherited that.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I might get some stick for this but I have a child the same age as Bill, isn’t hair cutting something that a toddler or nursery age kid would do, not a kid in year 4?!
He’s nearly 9 isn’t he? Probably just pissing about in school and chopped a chunk off!!!!

her Attempt at fixing it is fucking awful though!!!! She would be better just taking the clippers to it and giving him a number 3 or4 all over - it looks stupid with the really short sides and then longer on top

Tamara

VIP Member
As you can see the dress is stretched very tight. She said she could have gone for a size 10 lol 😂 in your dreams no way. I doubt this dress is a 12 or it’s a very oversized 12. This is the crap she wrote at that Daisy said she wanted to go on a night out with her a 4 year old doesn’t say stuff like she has written. Day dreamer Charlotte. 😂
375F63E7-1E0C-4287-81AC-37336EA286CF.jpeg
F3767FA3-3775-4DCE-BFE1-5044C63AEE9F.jpeg
6117EB82-D519-4F0A-89BD-BEB5F0191F92.png
67524E58-3F47-421B-AD96-E9AAB70688D8.png