Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s blocked me from her stories too! Because I mentioned Stan’s wrists.

Is your email showing? Is your account private on here? Is your insta private or public with the same email? You'd be surprised how many people make this simple mistake. Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name. You noticed on the bottom of stories it shows people's profile picture who viewed the story its pretty much the same just as a notification. Public accounts have the means to do this not private individual accounts. I got banned off brummy mummy of 2 insta because i screenshot a picture of her last year when she was bitching about someone photoshopping her thin! I was banned within hours :ROFLMAO:

Hilarious! She removed me as a follower and blocked me from her stories 😂
I didn’t even comment though. How odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Booklover

VIP Member
To be honest, I respect her more now for showing herself as she really is rather than adding loads of filters and angles. She really does look different to photos, and that’s absolutely okay, but the point is she was blathering on about loving herself and it was contradictory. At least she’s being real now.
Yeah, that's true. Get fit and take better care of yourself by all means. However, the photos and the cheesy posts on Insta show a different side of her and to me her whole persona is fake IMO.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m new to Charlotte and just wondered if her children have something wrong with them? I heard her mention that she had a syndrome of some sort. Just being nosey really as they have quite a distinctive look.
Charlotte and her daughter Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

her eldest boy Bill doesn’t have it - and she claims that neither does the youngest child Stan but wether that’s true or not is debatable.

PatTheTat

Evening all. You know how our Charl is constantly bragging about having a teeny teeny waist? The woman has sizable thighs and arms. Well, I think it might be this...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lipoedema/

“The typical symptoms are a large lower half and column-like legs. For example, the top half of your body may be a size 8, but the bottom half may be a size 16.

As the condition progresses, fat continues to build up, and your lower body grows heavier. The lipedemic fat can later collect in the arms.”

Prob should get that checked out... we all know you read here Charl!

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I officially hate her!!! The water over the head scene was 100% orchestrated for the gram!!!! Those beautiful children don’t know what it is to have family time without being filmed or photographed by their employer!!!! I wish she was more concerned about her lovely wee boy’s health than earning £££££ for her and “the boy did good” 😡

So one of Instagrams influencers @all.thats.pretty is wearing a milk mail dress!!! She only ever plugs Boden or Joules so if it’s not by either then she’s lowering herself tut tut 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
no no, no no, no no no no no. Now char will know where this no no song is from, her favourite waste of time tittok! My thoughts were this, Just No Char when looking at her stories from valentines day. Just No Char. I'm embarrassed for ya doll! I'm speechless.

Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned her end up on her instagram. Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the fucking vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:

Just go back to the first thread, Charlotte posted on her gossip thread using her own real name! Do you think its just a coincidence that what is mentioned here end up on her instagram or put of her youtube content!!! Got a nice selfie ""front on"" of her wearing her jeans and strippy top today or yesterday whenever your reading this thread minus a child or a strange pose to look slimmer, surprise surprise. more bloody shots of the fucking vase of flowers on the Hobb, thanks Char obviously that one for me! (y):m:ROFLMAO:
Her Dog looks like an average working strain of golden retriever to me. My dog looks the same and she’s definitely not a cross.🤷🏾‍♀️
Sorry gotta agree to disagree, unless both you and charlotte where ripped off by the same breeder! Just remember we CAN disagree without being nasty to each other, i'm being playful.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
What could be wrong with his hands? He seems ok in all other areas but there is clearly a problem with his wrists/hands. She needs to acknowledge it to get that poor boy some support!

Ah12358

Not defending Charlotte in any way as 99.9% of the time she annoys the absolute fuck out of me. But in my job I’m on my feet all day, running back and forth like a blue arsed fly for 8 hours straight, and in those 8 hours I’ve usually only done between 10 - 15 thousand steps, and believe me I’m knackered by the end of a shift! Maybe it’s because I’m tracking my steps on a crappy app on my phone as opposed to an Apple Watch?

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So she said she has lost eight inches around her body - how exactly does she measure this?? Her height???
Yeah so she will have taken measurements from areas of her body - hips/waist/bust/arms/calves etc so if she’s lost an inch from one area, an inch from another etc and totals that up she’s saying she’s lost 8 inches overall so far

Booklover

VIP Member
has she totally lost the plot? She would let a 2 year old take a card saying “I fucking love you“ into his bedroom?! What if he asked Daisy or Bill to read the words on the front? What if Daisy produced it during a school zoom and/or asked what fucking meant?! I can only assume she’s still pissed from last night because this is really not ok.
The card is on the kitchen shelf for all to see!!!!!:oops:

Attachments

• Angry

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Her face looked really round and chubby in the ad video, very very convincing when you try advertising the healthy living LOL

• Haha