Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
maybe my sleep deprived state just thought it sounded a bit off 🤣
Nah I know what you mean, she sounds a bit odd but I just think it’s because she was walking in the cold, out of breath and I think her voice was being picked up by the microphone on the headphones rather than just via the phone.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte and her daughter Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

her eldest boy Bill doesn’t have it - and she claims that neither does the youngest child Stan but wether that’s true or not is debatable.
Has she ever mentioned if Stan has it or not? I’m not expert but it’s pretty obvious isn’t it?!

PlumBob92

I just had a look at this haircut, it looks so bad. I feel for the poor kid having to to into school like that

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Literally just came to say the same thing, made me feel sad watching him 🥺 surely she can see his wrists are not normal!?
To be fair we don’t know she hasn’t gone to the doctors about it, I’m sure she has, it’s too obvious not to have done

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Do you really !? I’m a 12 and I would say I’m pretty similar to Charlotte off her pics there’s no way she would be 18/20 🤷‍♀️😂
Bear in mind she completely photoshops them majority of her photos.....!!!!

yeah she’s not particularly tall and she carries. Lot of her weight on her legs/hips/bum and tummy.

Booklover

VIP Member
I guess we have solved the mystery of why charl isn’t seeing the numbers going down on the scale.. pre packaged pasta with a sauce that is literally just melted butter, with a sad little salad drenched in pizza express house dressing 😂 doesn’t take a genius really does it 🧐
...and she salts ALL the food. Which is not advised if you're giving that to young children!

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
I wouldn't say shes a peculiar shape, I have short legs a small waist and carry more weight on my legs and bum, however I definitely am not overweight like Charlotte... We are all built differently but she needs to lose alot to get more in proportion x

I came here to comment on this utter tragedy

That ''thing"" isn't anything permanent , its hanging off the other piece of crap on the wall.

I wondering if she is playing games. That piece of shit HASN'T turned up in a haul, or mentioned befoe she put it up, for someone who overshares every single thing in her stories very unlike our Char. Then again she is a basket case who knows :ROFLMAO:

The prison lunch plate is back!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: im dying

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
You know what winds me up (and this is really common with influencers), it’s how it’s worded as if she’s the only one who’s gone through this. It’s all I, I, I and that bit at the end that says ‘is there anyone else who feels as strongly as me’. Yes Charlotte, we ALL feel conflicted, and we ALL found homeschooling hard as it was thrust on ALL of us. It’s like they think they’re worlds apart from the rest of us, like they are experiencing things more than the rest of us.

Charlotte, you are at best a completely average mum who loves her kids, that’s clear to see and no one is denying that. The only difference between you and the rest of us is that would have chosen to overexpose your children and we are quietly going through EVERY SAME CHALLENGE that you are. And doing it very well actually, even with proper jobs and other responsibilities on top.

The main difference being that I will speak to my mum or my close friends about such things instead of performing for the validation of strangers at the cost of my children’s privacy. I’m quite happy with the quiet appreciation from my children, knowing we’ve had good and bad days and that’s enough. Close the chapter, remember the good bits which there have been more of than bad.

One more thing Charlotte. You have had it very easy compared to the majority of people and you are just proving yourself to be very ignorant of that, I’m afraid you are not a main character.

THIS. Ignorant.
If she just changed the word ‘I’ to ‘we’ once in a while, she would educate herself, actually be influence a little for good and create an inclusive platform where ALL her follower’s feelings are valid. It’s like she’s asking them to compete for who loves their kids more than her, like she loves hers more because she is more ridiculously vocal. Can guarantee most of our kids are a lot more secure and not growing up in a damaging, exposing environment.

Rant over but I’m not sorry! 🤣
She's a dick in a Dorothy dress 👎

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m sorry but HOW is she burning nearly 800 calories??
The “active calories” used figure is estimated calories used during the day through moving around normally, standing up and via actual exercise. That figure isn’t particularly high for nearly 2pm....! We all burn calories 24 hours a day, even at complete rest or when sleeping. When you are moving around doing normal day to day things you obviously burn more then when at rest and then you burn even more doing exercise.

Plagueemmi

Yeah from what I remember she said it’s going to be really low key. I imagine she’d love a big theatrical display of a wedding, but quiet is what Mark wants because he didn’t want marriage in the first place so she’s had to compromise. He seems to be the total opposite of her - quiet, private, chilled-out.

I remember her mentioning that they were thinking of having a twilight wedding (as in the time of day, not the book themed!) so maybe she is hoping the dim lighting will disguise a multitude of sins

DangFlabbitMiley

Probably wouldn’t look as bad if she’d gelled it to one side, rather than just sort of crumpled it all in the middle?? I don’t get why she’s gelled it into a big blob of hair 🤣