Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The difference being that ivycoco shows us how it truly looks by standing straight, and in proper lighting, rather than hunching over and using a child to hide behind
Oh god this dress is going to haunt me forever! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Our Char must be running out of content. She just uploaded a repeat of the kitchen, laundry and living room tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Plagueemmi

I get so anxious drinking (I sometimes have a rose a cider during a bbq) , I'm always a bit worried about what if the kids need me or get poorly and I'm tipsy?!. They're so young and I've got a little boy younger than Stan... and here she is, not giving a flying toss necking down constantly, it literally looks like she has a drink every single day. Does she realise that this is literally why the country has a sober October and there has been such a rise in day drinking during lockdown. I think she has a bit of a "oh this is what us mum's do, we need a drink to relax from the kids" addiction. Like it's normal to need a drink every day. Like it's normal to NEED a drink. Idk, it does not sit right with me 😅 I'm very warry of alcohol as is seeing how quickly a glass on the weekend turns into a drink a night and then 2 and 3...
i completely agree with everything you have said here and have wondered if she might have a bit of a problem developing with booze. I honestly can’t remember the last time I drank alcohol (don’t like the taste or the feeling of not being 100% in control of me so just don’t drink) but surely it isn’t normal to want to drink that much alcohol so frequently, right?

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
My friend who doesn’t really watch Charlotte said when referencing her “is that the one with the disabled child’ and she meant Stan. I had to tell her there’s nothing wrong with him and she said oh god there obviously is!

I need to know. The scalloped tiles and the paint...is it meant to look like that or is it not finished!?

I'm worried I'm out of touch with interior trends but it looks ridiculous
I’m so confused as it’s always really annoyed me as I thought it wasn’t finished then on the kitchen tour video she said it was a shadow off the shelf which tbh it did look like that, but then another clip it looked like it wasn’t painted again!

Watching her favourites video. OMG Her "''tablecloth pink dress"" matches the pillowscases on the bed right behind her. I can't stop laughing, you weirdo why didn't you notice this when editing the video. She is basically wearing matching bedding. I just can't with this woman. idiot
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: im dying and i'm sober!

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
I think she’s deleted all of the comments on the shopping haul video that were calling her out?? I can only see 1 comment asking why she deletes everything negative but the long thread with all her replies has gone......

So sorry for your loss xxxxxx
Thank you. I just wish she would get some perspective

• Heart

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Although I don’t think as a society we should think periods as disgusting I really can’t bear the way she talks about it all the time, some things are just better left private 😩

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned if Stan has it or not? I’m not expert but it’s pretty obvious isn’t it?!
She’s said that he was apparently checked for it when he was born and got the all clear but there’s a lot of us on here who think that he must have it, maybe to a lesser extent than she or Daisy have.

Yep! She must read here.
Sorting out clothes for the kids because they've grown and their clothes don't fit. ✅
Cleaning her kitchen. ✅
The Nellie Oleson dress try on nonsense. ✅
Changing the bio to 'mum of ... sweethearts.' ✅
To name a few...
You forget just one thing: THE FLOWERS ON THE HOBB! :mad: She posts pictures on instagram any time one of us bitches (ME :ROFLMAO: ) about how stupid and dangerous it is!

• Haha