Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly666

I can’t believe she posted this picture of a tiny scratch!!! And she’s seriously hoping concealer will cover it!!! Stop trying to get sympathy and start acting like an adult!!!! No one gives a shit 💩
It’s Good Friday, get your shit together, get out and give that dog a decent big walk for a change!!!
Ha, so small and insignificant she has to point to it! She's not the only one who does this but, ugh, the constant documenting of every little boring not news worthy thing that people share online every day is SO anger inducing!

Reactions: 3

Pinkbutton85

Back to the shit lunches then! Why does she feed such young children so much processed crap? One strawberry each is it?
Is that per child or for them all to share?!
My 5yo would maybe have half.. my 7 year old would wipe it clean! Surely not for all 3?!

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but does anyone even use hair gel anymore? I use the paste/putty stuff or just wax on my son’s hair. I assumed gel had been left in the 90s!

Anja88

This one reminds me a LOT of someone I know..

This other lady gives off the impression that shes mega confident and lives herself...dresses up and takes silly photos has this whole persona of always having perfect nails, matchy matchy clothes and yet.. has been on slimming world for as long as I've known her and doesnt seem to have lost any discernable amount of weight. I've known her 7years 😂 slimming world is obviously designed to keep you going back. Although Charlotte isnt on slimming world...er...ok

Kake20

The braces chat, I had 4 teeth out for my braces as there wasn’t enough room for my teeth once they were straightened! I’ve also now got a fixed retainer for the rest of my life, it’s basically a strip of wire across the backs of my teeth to make sure they don’t move back to how they were.
So it is totally possible for her to be able to have something done

Zjenks

There’s just going to be loads of women wearing this dress. You’ll go out and people all be wearing the same thing. The power of social media 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
What that trampoline for a three year old that’s insane we got my son one of them when he first started to walk!! She prob got it gifted to her!! 🙄🙄🙄 poor kid he’s not a baby!!!!

Tamara

VIP Member
What is wrong with this woman? Why does she insist on having those fucking flowers ON THE STOVE? Does she not understand how dangerous this is???
gosh wouldn’t it be better if the pan handle was away from her child. He could so easily knock over the hot beans onto him. Plus the flowers at the end of the breakfast bar. Shaking my head !!

i also don't get using a frying pan rather than sauce pan for beans?! It's heartbreaking looking at stan's wrists in today's video when he waves :(
2E63AE9F-CE7B-43EB-B81F-766DA0999765.jpeg

The flowers are off the hob on pancake fat why on earth did she move them back they look far better at the end you can see them from sitting area better.

Last edited:

Scotblock

VIP Member
What a fucking depressing vlog! It was just poor old humble brag Charlotte greetin for 15 minutes. So let me get this correct. Our resident journalist/lecturer (pretty sure she isn’t an FE/Uni teacher) doesn’t want is to consume media because it’s all fake news. But she wants us to consume the shit that these influencers churn out as gospel and believe all their fake reviews on their “PR products” (which interestingly enough are given to real journalists) just because they are being gifted stuff. Pot, kettle and black springs to mind Charl. Oh, and you are all narcissists the lot of you.

Attachments

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh how disappointed I can’t see them 🤣🤣 since she’s blocked me from viewing her stories.
She did that to me. I unfollowed her when I noticed and watch her on my other account without following, seeing as her account is public. She's a fool.

Dododum

I usually just lurk and don’t often watch all her vlogs as she is such a wet mop but I’m just watching her latest vlog. I know all children are different but I thought Stan’s speech was really poor, I have a 3 year old and her speech is miles better. She clearly babies her kids so much

Booklover

VIP Member
Yep, she's so out of breath for most of it!
For someone with a brand new kitchen, I was surprised at how messy and disorganised the cupboards are. It looks like it needs a good sort out and a clean!!!