Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
She's such a fucking drama queen. For weeks we have seen images and videos of her all day. Yet now she's feeling sorry for herself that she has to isolate, she's uploading weird typing images and almost staying silent.
Totally agree. She's really going to go full on 'woe is me' about this. You haven't suddenly lost the ability to speak or do your fake laugh Charl!!

Reactions: 4

Tamara

VIP Member
the moment he popped out she said “has he got a cleft palette” because she was so desperate for Stanley NOT to have stickler syndrome, it’s clear he does have some elements of it but she doesn’t want to believe it. She’s always expressed guilt of passing it onto daisy so maybe that’s why she’s so in denial about Stanley’s wrists 🤷🏻‍♀️
with Stan being still young, it would be best to get it sorted out now rather than wait as the older he gets the harder it will be to correct.

Reactions: 4

mrsports

Has she been medically diagnosed with arthritis? I think her joints are painful most likely because she is overweight, unless she does have the condition. Imagine your problem being preventable and managed, i.e. FAT...at her age and blaming it on arthritis!
It's because of her syndrome.

Reactions: 3

GhostHoward

VIP Member
God those wrists. The only time I’ve seen wrists like that is when my accident prone eldest has broken theirs (not suggesting anything about that with Stan, but just that they’re visually abnormal). My youngest has hypermobility and has exercises to strengthen their joints. Stan’s fine motor skills must be really effected by it.

Wasn’t Charlotte obsessed with Hello Fresh boxes, or was that only when she was paid to advertise them AND get a discount with every use of her “code”.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I was always raised to never talk about a period especially to strangers! I don’t understand why she’s so comfortable talking about it. I find it odd.

Does she look smaller in real life?
ohhh tell us everything!

ADBABE

Chatty Member
She did say her teeth are the way they are because or her syndrome and her jaw being smaller resulting in them being overcrowded. I wonder if she wasn’t able to have braces as a teen because of this? 🤔

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
For anyone I know including myself, wedding dress should be ordered and fitted at least 6 months before the wedding and they will tell you not to go nuts losing or putting on weight after the appointment else it won’t fit.
Yep, I had this exact problem. I lost too much weight and even a seamstress couldn’t adjust my dress properly, and in the photos I just look awful in it 😂😩
But if Charlotte’s wedding is going to be low key maybe she’s just getting a dress straight off the rack.

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Is your email showing? Is your account private on here? Is your insta private or public with the same email? You'd be surprised how many people make this simple mistake. Now also note if you screenshot anything off her stories it gives her a notification who took the screenshot and the insta account name. You noticed on the bottom of stories it shows people's profile picture who viewed the story its pretty much the same just as a notification. Public accounts have the means to do this not private individual accounts. I got banned off brummy mummy of 2 insta because i screenshot a picture of her last year when she was bitching about someone photoshopping her thin! I was banned within hours :ROFLMAO:
That’s not true they don’t get a notification if you screenshot on Instagram stories, it’s a myth

Booklover

VIP Member
Anyone watched friendly first foods (Charl’s friend’s) latest video! She’s complaining about YouTubers who are constantly doing b&m hauls, going out for takeaway coffees and spending loads on food shops... 👀
Blimey! Have they had a falling out? I can't tell if they've been liking or commenting on each other's posts!