Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct - and her excuses are just that. Excuses. Not a justification. This is actually not a massive deal - Charlotte could apologise and show some insight. This would then blow over and she could even make a vlog about following the rules/an apology etc. She may even get more views than one about chewits! Alternatively, she can double down with the excuses and go full on Meldrum. We all know how that worked out 🤔
Up to you Charl! I know what I’d do if all my friends/parents and teachers at school/family/Shark’s employer have access to this and will hold the same opinions as us. Don’t call yourself an influencer if what you influence is the reason we are all stuck in this situation

She’s very quiet today, I really hope she’s having a good think about why she is in the wrong and how simple it would be to use this situation and turn it into something helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Up to you Charl! I know what I’d do if all my friends/parents and teachers at school/family/Shark’s employer have access to this and will hold the same opinions as us. Don’t call yourself an influencer if what you influence is the reason we are all stuck in this situation

She’s very quiet today, I really hope she’s having a good think about why she is in the wrong and how simple it would be to use this situation and turn it into something helpful
It will depend I think on what shark etc says. Charlotte will see this as horrid trolling.

If her mum starts all the "what Sally says about Susie says more about Sally..." with reference to advice from Chris Whitty and basically accuses him of trolling Charlotte that will be the most hilarious satire that I will SO be there for 🤣

Next up: Karen's on tiktok harassing the Chief Medical Officer for inviting public criticism of Charlotte going to Home Bargains for a YouTube haul.

• Haha
As much as I would like to think this is weighing on her conscience for even one second, I think she's going to interpret this as online abuse when she's just "trying her best to manage". I don't think anybody is trying to deny that everyone is facing struggles, no matter how big or small, but my respect for her would go up if she even took a moment to acknowledge any of her privileged position in having a partner who is WFH and her own job not being demanding, of having financial security, healthy children, family nearby etc etc. It would make her whining about how hard she's finding it slightly easier to bear, but she seems so bloody tone deaf and ignorant of how other people are genuinely living.

Hell, with her being such a "foodie" she could have turned her content into interesting meals you might not have thought of that you could make from leftovers or random things in the cupboard, I'd probably have enjoyed that! Much better than endless videos on how much unnecessary crap she's bought as "treats"...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She should have gone and asked Mark to look after the kids so she could go to the shops. He would have probably said "no Charlotte, I'm working! You don't need to go right now" because he knows as much as we do she's "popping" out way too much for pointless tit.
I also think Mark helps a lot more than what she makes him out to just to make herself look like a perfect house wife

Reactions: 10
Has she removed comments from the Home Bargains Haul? I can’t see any comments 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I’ve literally seen her youngest two be born to who they are now.

I bumped into someone the other day who I used to work with (social distance was adhered too) & they couldn’t believe how much my little one had grown up.

that is because I don’t plaster him on FB or Instagram makes a difference

Reactions: 9
I’m just home from home bargains. Got essentials like cleaning products, toiletries, some food, milk, etc. Can confirm I left all my kids at home with my husband.

It wasn’t hard.

and I should add, I haven’t been there in months! Can’t actually remember the last time I went to a shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How kind of you Charlotte to keep your Christmas tree for the hospice to collect. Eye roll!!!! So charitable of you!!! BUT can we go back to you taking you and your three young children out for a jolly shopping trip. How long do you want us to stay in lockdown..Seriously I could cry. I'm seeing peoples true colours ( in real life too) and its is so sad. People only care about them selves. This is why we are in this mess for nearly a year!!

Reactions: 11
I've been watching her exploits with my jaw on the floor. The rules couldn't be simpler - STAY AT HOME. You're allowed out once for exercise, not to keep 'popping' for bits and pretending that your children's mental health is sooooooo badly affected you have to take them to a shop to buy treats. The one thing those kids don't need is yet more sugary tit to rot their teeth. There is nothing that would make me take my kids to the shops because I have the option not to. It's not a treat, or a day out, it's taking a huge risk to them and others, and I'm not prepared to do it. But I'm not a selfish, self-centered cow.

• Heart
Amazing how she's able to go out at 6pm tonight without the children!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why we are in this mess for nearly a year!!
Nah, the reason we're in this same mess nearly a year later is because our incompetent government decided to introduce confusing tier systems, delay school closures, send people back out to work, encourage eating out using a deal, tell people to go start commuting to their offices, dither over lockdowns, allow households to mix over Christmas, etc. etc. Charlotte going out to Home Bargains is annoying because an adult and 3 kids is getting in the way of everyone else and it's just not necessary, but she's not the reason why we're in this mess.

Nah, the reason we're in this same mess nearly a year later is because our incompetent government decided to introduce confusing tier systems, delay school closures, send people back out to work, encourage eating out using a deal, tell people to go start commuting to their offices, dither over lockdowns, allow households to mix over Christmas, etc. etc. Charlotte going out to Home Bargains is annoying because an adult and 3 kids is getting in the way of everyone else and it's just not necessary, but she's not the reason why we're in this mess.
I know - you are totally right... she was the last straw on the camels back for me I guess. Just fed up with every thing !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know - you are totally right... she was the last straw on the camels back for me I guess. Just fed up with every thing !
Same, everything is just... tit. Don't get me wrong, I think she's totally irresponsible dragging the kids out - she's putting them and everyone else at risk. Obviously parents without childcare don't have a choice, but she does - her 'bloke' is just too pathetic to step up.

This woman is so stupid I worry what she is teaching during homeschooling Jesus. She claims her thighs are built for squats when was the last time she has done any squats?? It needs strength and muscle not just by being huge and your thigh has no muscle it’s just a blob of fat. In the watch video she is telling us out of her 2 hour walk 40 minutes were counted as exercises so what on earth did she do for rest 80 minutes? Sat down on a bench with a costa coffee in freezing weather with her friend?? Does she know how uneducated she sounds? Then she went on about how competitive she is as a person I mean wtf if she has any competitive nature she would find a real job marry a guy who is able to take lunchbreaks for his own kids since her brother and his partner both seem to have ok jobs and compete with those parents who are capable of watch their kids clothes without mixing all the colours and then iron them. Does she mean she is only competitive when it comes to who eats more cheese?

Reactions: 8
hmm have to disagree! If everyone stuck to the rules then we wouldn’t be in this mess. Charlotte included. Just because the government advise these things like eat out to help out doesn’t mean you actually have to do it. If Boris told everyone to jump off the nearest bridge to stop covid would you be doing it? I don’t think so!

• Heart
hmm have to disagree! If everyone stuck to the rules then we wouldn’t be in this mess. Charlotte included. Just because the government advise these things like eat out to help out doesn’t mean you actually have to do it. If Boris told everyone to jump off the nearest bridge to stop covid would you be doing it? I don’t think so!
The eat how to help out scheme I didn’t take part in, I stayed at home 🙂

Nope. I wouldn't do anything that 🤡 Boris told me to do.
Blaming each other is exactly what they want the public to do in order to deflect from their absolute shitshow of a government. No doubt people breaking the rules are selfish but they're in no way more to blame than Boris and his crooked cronies.

Charl's back in the comments today still trying to justify the loo roll and dog food trip and still completely ignoring the fact she still went for a 'mooch' :sick: around home bargains with three kids in tow, ALL FOR CONTENT!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.