Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. She'll isolate until her kids need a change of scenery....or she remembers the world NEEDS to see HER kids! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is no bleeping way that special Charlotte and her special family will self-isolate. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG EVERYBODY. She will be very careful not to put her own extended family at risk but as for the rest of us? I would avoid the local Waitrose at all costs 😂. There will be eleventy billion pained explanations as to WHY she had to take the dog out for a walk via Costa with the whole family in tow when she is caught out. The only way that quarantine will take place is if Shark can persuade her that there is decent content and moaning opportunities in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is no bleeping way that special Charlotte and her special family will self-isolate. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG EVERYBODY. She will be very careful not to put her own extended family at risk but as for the rest of us? I would avoid the local Waitrose at all costs 😂. There will be eleventy billion pained explanations as to WHY she had to take the dog out for a walk via Costa with the whole family in tow when she is caught out. The only way that quarantine will take place is if Shark can persuade her that there is decent content and moaning opportunities in it.
That is absolutely disgusting and she needs reporting. She needs to isolate or at least take a test. This is why it's bleeping rife , stupid head! She really does infuriate me 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s not going to address this when the evidence is right there on the other woman’s page that they were together at the weekend.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s not going to address this when the evidence is right there on the other woman’s page that they were together at the weekend.
i hadn't seen the evidence, i was just guessing it had to be her she met with as she only has 2 friends. Now i know she did meet her, i'm even more appalled! My friend went for a socially distanced walk with someone (not during lockdown) and she got a text msg from track and trace telling her to isolate, as the person she met developed covid, which she did. OMG it's infuriting. I want someone to comment on that walk post!!

That is absolutely disgusting and she needs reporting. She needs to isolate or at least take a test. This is why it's bleeping rife , stupid head! She really does infuriate me 🤬🤬🤬
who would one report to?

Reactions: 7
I don't know tbh, she's just wound me right up! My mum had covid and we all had to self isolate. She's blatantly breaking the rules, selfish bint 🤬

Reactions: 6
Track and trace is a shambles, she may not even have the app.... however if she knows she's been in contact with her positive friend she should do the decent thing and isolate, just incase. We all know she won't though, because rules don't apply to our char! She's far too special

Reactions: 8
Oh yes. Just seen it. Oh dear. There is Charlotte in a photo 4 days ago. Large as life and twice as natural. Um...I do hope an appropriate test is being booked if she has symptoms. It looks like the friend was told 2 days ago that she had been in contact with someone with COVID and then she got a positive test today. 11 hours ago, Charlotte is posting on her account offering to get her things so she knew then and had no intention of quarantining obviously. Not one word on Charlotte’s account about getting a test if necessary etc to counter her post. This is actually far worse than the B&M debacle as she should have started self isolating as soon as she knew the friend had a positive test. Hmm....

Track and trace is a shambles, she may not even have the app.... however if she knows she's been in contact with her positive friend she should do the decent thing and isolate, just incase. We all know she won't though, because rules don't apply to our char! She's far too special
She knows her friend has COVID as she posted on her post 12 hours ago offering to help her. She should isolate now for 10 days. The rules are very clear - no leaving the house even to walk the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i hadn't seen the evidence, i was just guessing it had to be her she met with as she only has 2 friends. Now i know she did meet her, i'm even more appalled! My friend went for a socially distanced walk with someone (not during lockdown) and she got a text msg from track and trace telling her to isolate, as the person she met developed covid, which she did. OMG it's infuriting. I want someone to comment on that walk post!!

It’s in her tagged pictures on Instagram if you want to see it. Technically, as long as she doesn’t develop symptoms it’s only her who has to isolate (mad rule, but that’s the UK for you), but that would mean Shark would need to take charge of the nipping out for “bits and bobs”.

• Haha
Oh yes. Just seen it. Oh dear. There is Charlotte in a photo 4 days ago. Large as life and twice as natural. Um...I do hope an appropriate test is being booked. It looks like the friend was told 2 days ago that she had been in contact with someone with COVID and then she got a positive test today. 11 hours ago, Charlotte is posting on her account offering to get her things so she knew then and had no intention of quarantining obviously. Not one word on Charlotte’s account about getting a test etc to counter her post. This is actually far worse than the B&M debacle. Hmm....

She knows her friend has COVID as she posted on her post 12 hours ago offering to help her.
I know she knows! Maybe my wording wasn't great. She should do the decent thing and isolate but i doubt very much she will

Reactions: 4
If she saw her friend on Saturday and spent more than 15 minutes (I think that's right?) with her and her friend has now tested positive then she needs to self-isolate as she has been in contact with them 48 hours before their symptoms showed. Shark and kids can carry on as 'normal', but she needs to isolate for 10 days from Saturday. I think that's right anyway. Tbh if it was me and even if I was outside the 48 hour guideline I'd still isolate for 10 days just to be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quote from the guidance - “self-isolation protects the most vulnerable in society bu reducing the chance of COVID19 in the wider community”

Charlotte - “I don’t care. I need chewits”

Or there will be an immediate reverse ferret if Shark manages to explain in words of one syllable that the rest of the UK are literally living on their last nerve at the moment and NO amount of justification and whatabouttery and sad faces will be able to explain this one away. Then we will be treated to a tearful story tomorrow that will include a mix of the following talking points (1) I didn’t understand what I needed to do (2) I did actually understand what I needed to do but couldn’t because of X,Y,Z and/or (3) I didn’t want to worry you all as I knew that many of you super fans would be devastated that I had been exposed to COVID

We will then immediately move onto the next theme - Charlotte gets the worst version of COVID19 known to man and poor Shark has to home school inbetween his eleventy billion daily con calls. Self pity central

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she saw her friend on Saturday and spent more than 15 minutes (I think that's right?) with her and her friend has now tested positive then she needs to self-isolate as she has been in contact with them 48 hours before their symptoms showed. Shark and kids can carry on as 'normal', but she needs to isolate for 10 days from Saturday. I think that's right anyway. Tbh if it was me and even if I was outside the 48 hour guideline I'd still isolate for 10 days just to be safe.
completely correct 👍🏻 We all know she reads here, let’s hope she has a think tonight and does the right thing. That would actually be good influencing to be fair, and probably some great engagement 😅

completely correct 👍🏻 We all know she reads here, let’s hope she has a think tonight and does the right thing. That would actually be good influencing to be fair, and probably some great engagement 😅
The problem will be that she will feel that she CANNOT be controlled by the nasty trolling bastards on tattle (who actually give pretty good public health advice). Can she swallow her pride......?!

Do you not have to isolate for 10 days from thr last point you have been in contact? So she would have to isolate until next Tuesday?

Reactions: 5
Do you not have to isolate for 10 days from thr last point you have been in contact? So she would have to isolate until next Tuesday?
Yep it would be 10 days from their walk on Saturday. You can clearly see in the pic too that they aren’t 2 metres apart so she can’t claim there’s no risk. For the sake of her family at least she should be taking it seriously if not for everyone in Waitrose. Give it a few days and she’ll likely come down with it, imagine the pity party then!

Reactions: 9
Yep it would be 10 days from their walk on Saturday. You can clearly see in the pic too that they aren’t 2 metres apart so she can’t claim there’s no risk. For the sake of her family at least she should be taking it seriously if not for everyone in Waitrose. Give it a few days and she’ll likely come down with it, imagine the pity party then!
Eurgh her spouting she's followed the rules religiously and doesn't understand how its happened 🤬

Reactions: 5
Oh dear! Now Charl really does have to STAY THE duck AT HOME!!! No leaving the house for ten days from Saturday. Let's see shall we!

I’ve said along that the “I’m so innocent” routine is all an act. She’s no intention in self isolating because she’s a selfish article! Just like the rest of her influencer mates. It’s like when this mama life was going to travel up to Scotland at Xmas even though she knew she shouldn’t have been, they just don’t care about anyone but themselves. Charlotte you really are a dreadful example to your kids!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.