Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t care what dress size she is. Why does she feel the need to tell us over and over? Is this an influencer thing? Can’t say I’ve noticed anyone else do it. I thought the whole reason she once said she didn’t want to publicly announce when she’s on a diet is because it encourages people to comment on her weight, yet she’s gone ahead and done that anyway, and then constantly tells us her dress size.

I don’t think this woman really knows what she wants to do. Or just decided that diet stuff (“lifestyle changes”) is good content so disregarded anything she’s said previously. She constantly contradicts herself.

Reactions: 14
It’s almost as though she has thought I’ll show those “trolls” I don’t wear that same hoody all the time.....I now wear this lilac size 12 one all the time instead. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How many times does she want to say versatile
In her new video?? I think she tries to be cooler than she is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She just irritates me in every way possible. Even the way she talks, like she’s talking through her teeth, and the patronising tone in her voice 🤢 just shut up women!

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Charlotte with your clothing haul. I think any type of haul at the moment is insensitive. There are people who are really struggling financially because of this pandemic and there she is with her stupid Cheshire grin in the thumbnail. Saying she’s been feeling a bit flat😡😡😡. She’s not suffering financially, she hasn’t lost anyone too Covid, WTF has she got too feel flat about. The self entitled smug witch!
Oh looks like i found my sister from another mother! lmao. This above is what i was thinking word for word! Great minds think alike.
I have nothing to add because Jayne said it all...

Reactions: 7
Wish she was as obsessed with Stan’s wrist issues as she is with her fully functioning lady garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Charlotte Louise Taylor #11
The Home Bargains haul made her look a fool,
Time to read the room and stop filming the kids on Zoom

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 pandemic aside, I hope she’s epilated her backside

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she’s self isolating if she went on a walk at the weekend with her friend who now has Covid 🙄

Reactions: 5
Was it kayley she definitely met up with? Will be interesting to see what she does!

Reactions: 3
It was kayley looking at her posts, charlotte won't isolate....she's already offered to fetch kayley supplies if she needs them 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.