Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how a woman who gets up every day, puts a full face of makeup on, curls her hair, scrolls through insta all day, drinks endless cups of coffee, takes herself off for a read mid day, orders all sorts from asos and enjoys copious amounts of costa trips thinks that she is neglected. You really need to take a long hard look at yourself hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's funny how a woman who gets up every day, puts a full face of makeup on, curls her hair, scrolls through insta all day, drinks endless cups of coffee, takes herself off for a read mid day, orders all sorts from asos and enjoys copious amounts of costa trips thinks that she is neglected. You really need to take a long hard look at yourself hun.
Know your audience screams to mind!

Reactions: 7
‘The kids ball has been up in the air all day and I didn’t miss a single catch’

*Ahem*
What about the fact that Stan was incapable of joining in with colouring for 5 mins without demanding a tablet 😂
Since when has kids colouring in been “personal development” or “mindfulness”? It’s bleeping colouring in. The most basic kid thing out there.

Reactions: 12
She's almost like a parody account at this point. How can she possibly keep on complaining about how hard she's got it, seriously.
Here's a tip, stop posting every bleeping moment your kids are doing! No one cares and every school has their own schedule. Stop posting stupid waffle posts, as they're pointless. How about actually paying real attention to your children, like brushing their hair, ordering them some new clothes that fit, making them wear their glasses and maybe stop feeding and buying them so much sweet crap!
The woe is me crap is ridiculous. Get up early, shower, eat your breakfast and crack on with the day like the rest of us.
YOU BOTH WORK FROM HOME FFS!

Reactions: 16
She drops the “Me Ball” “near-on every damn day of her life” apparently.....riiiiiiiight, sure you do. Back to your self care basket now, Charl 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she has the audacity to to talk about heroes and praise the NHS while continuing to flout the rules. She’s so insincere

Reactions: 15
She's almost like a parody account at this point. How can she possibly keep on complaining about how hard she's got it, seriously.
Here's a tip, stop posting every bleeping moment your kids are doing! No one cares and every school has their own schedule. Stop posting stupid waffle posts, as they're pointless. How about actually paying real attention to your children, like brushing their hair, ordering them some new clothes that fit, making them wear their glasses and maybe stop feeding and buying them so much sweet crap!
The woe is me crap is ridiculous. Get up early, shower, eat your breakfast and crack on with the day like the rest of us.
YOU BOTH WORK FROM HOME FFS!
This! I get up at 5.00/5.30 have a shower or have a wash then I've got time to get myself together before they wake up and I work! I love that time of the day. I can't understand her. Ok, I'm pretty much fucked by the time evening rolls around but I go to bed Charl. I don't fanny around bleeping pining to the hubby to make it'special'. I know you've got to have a life and I get that but jesus girl. Actually go to bed and have a rest. Every night she's doing something for her and Mark. Go to bed and sleep. No books, no bleeping face bleeping masks, no jiggy jiggy. Omg, why is everything such a special occasion for this woman? Can she not live like the majority of people are living right now? It much be really hard doing all this for insta. It's wearing me out just thinking about it 🙄

• Heart
What I would give to have my husband home. He's NHS, usually in neuro but has been mainly covid throughout this. He can be gone 14 hours a day. We have a 9 year old son who is disabled. I have no support as.my family have bubbled the vulnerable members (and because of my husbands job we made the decision to not bubble so it would be safer for everyone) but my god, it is so hard. My son's school is fantastic. They check in every week and don't expect anything done work wise. Just today they sent a certificate (lockdown hero) and a pocket hug which was so sweet of them... but he doesn't sleep, he needs a massive amount of care. In his mind he is 4. I am exhausted and inevitably had a breakdown. I have medication but I've just had to push through. She is SO incredibly lucky and she doesn't see it at all.

This is in no way meant to come across as woe is me I have it so much worse etc. But sometimes when I watch her videos it's like a kick in the teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I see Charlotte is posting about toxic positivity this morning. I’m guessing in response to what’s here about her constant dramatisation of her pandemic experience (and possibly in response to DMs she’ll be receiving).

On the one hand, I don’t think she should have to pretend everything is perfect. Of course it’s not, we’re in a pandemic. Her kids can’t go to school and that will affect them and her - and that’s okay! It’s okay for her to feel a bit rubbish about the situation. Many of us do.

My issue with her at the moment though, is that she is constantly going on about how terrible this is, how hard it is, how much she’s struggling. As much as she tries to frame it as “I’m admitting I’m struggling so others can too”, the way she’s going about it isn’t having that intended affect.

I really feel for people watching who are struggling as well, because Charlotte’s struggles are set against a backdrop of privilege - lots of food for her and her family, devices and consoles to allow her kids to do work, a partner to help and support her, friends and family nearby who she can go on walks with, the ability to afford treats for herself (think her recent self care haul and new Apple Watch)...the list goes on.

I’m not doubting she’s struggling despite this and I don’t think she needs to be a constant ray of sunshine if that’s not how she’s feeling, but maybe she should keep some things private.

Reactions: 10
She seriously needs to stop going on about her period. No one cares about your “time of the month” just shut up already!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
The problem with Charlotte is that she is never positive. She is always portraying that she is the victim of 'something'. Nobody is expecting anyone to be positive right now but when you babble on and on about how hard it is, for one, it brings others down and 2, she is so one tracked mind that she isn't considering what some of her viewers are going through. She's selfish and has been brought up to think she is the only one that matters.

Reactions: 17
My issue with her is the butter wouldn't melt act, it does my head in. Whinging one minute and then boasting the next with her ridiculous lunchboxes and all the cut out food. And the patronising tone to her posts, congratulating people for getting through the week, etc. Just duck off. Basically everything she does annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My issue with her is the butter wouldn't melt act, it does my head in. Whinging one minute and then boasting the next with her ridiculous lunchboxes and all the cut out food. And the patronising tone to her posts, congratulating people for getting through the week, etc. Just duck off. Basically everything she does annoys me.
she’s far from butter wouldn’t melt! If you question her she’s so passive aggressive!

Reactions: 6
I hate how she constantly adds “I think” to the end of her sentences when she knows full well she’s doing that thing!

It annoyed me how yesterday she walked the dog by herself because she needed some ‘alone time’. I wonder if she respects her kids enough to give them time away from her bloody camera 🤔 I doubt it... 🤑

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? Why did she label the kids lunch plate? I think most of us recognise the crap on that plate. Imagine sitting in your staff room and just leaning over to someone and telling them each individual item in your lunch box, no one cares so why does she think we do? It’s the same old lunch just a different day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.