Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of Christ brush this child’s hair
It makes me really sad seeing this. Now I'm NOT saying that when someone becomes a parent they're no longer allowed to do or have anything for themselves but the least she could do for her three sweet children is to make sure they have appropriate clothes and are well turned out, especially when she's trowelling on five inches of makeup daily and has a seemingly endless list of purchases "just to treat myself".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god how much absolute junk does she buy!? Creme eggs, chocolate eggs, rainbow popcorn and god knows what else. She’s setting these kids up for a fall with everything revolved around food as a “treat”
Oh and some chocolate hearts and lady birds, give me strength

This is pretty mean and probably unfair but every time she says “it makes me smile” it just makes me cringe so much. She says it ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 11
My son has had glasses since he was 20 months old. It was an absolute nightmare in the beginning. Not even 20 minutes after putting them on for the first time he tossed them when we were in a supermarket (managed to find them thankfully). It was a real battle of wills in the beginning. He's 9.5 now and from the moment he wakes, his glasses are on. He's been doing this reliably from around 7 years old (he is disabled, we had to remind him every day).

The glasses only work if they're on. You don't get a break from them other than to bathe and sleep.

Keeping the buggers clean, now that's a different story.

Reactions: 9
My son has had glasses since he was 20 months old. It was an absolute nightmare in the beginning. Not even 20 minutes after putting them on for the first time he tossed them when we were in a supermarket (managed to find them thankfully). It was a real battle of wills in the beginning. He's 9.5 now and from the moment he wakes, his glasses are on. He's been doing this reliably from around 7 years old (he is disabled, we had to remind him every day).

The glasses only work if they're on. You don't get a break from them other than to bathe and sleep.

Keeping the buggers clean, now that's a different story.
My 8 year old is selectively mute and doesnt cope well with change. Hes had glasses for a few months now and at first he hated them (found out they were too tight on his nose but he wouldnt tell anyone!)
Took a few days of nagging but he now wears them as soon as he wakes up and takes them off for bed. He knows its better to see clearly instead of straining all the time!

Reactions: 2
For the love of Christ brush this child’s hair
She is too busy and selfish in a morning putting on a full face of makeup and curling her hair to brush Daisy’s hair as long as Charlotte looks like she is going on a night out. As she loves make you don’t you know lol

Reactions: 8
“Bless Mark” me and my husband both split the homeschooling so why can’t he help?!

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t believe she took her 3 children for a trip to Home Bargains in the middle of a global pandemic 😬 I get it she NEEDED pet food and toilet roll but as we’ve said SO many times on here she didn’t need to take all 3 kids. Maybe Stan if Mark is working and on the phone but just stick the other two in front of the tv or iPads for an hour. They don’t need a trip out to buy bath bombs. Go get them yourself if they are that essential 🙄 she even moans about not being able to buy Easter things because she had all 3 kids with her......WHAT?! Just don’t take them. I can’t believe a) she took them b) she wasn’t in the slightest concerned about theirs or other shoppers safety just the fact it was hard work shopping with all of them and c) she then posted a video to thousands of subscribers about all the “great” things she found in HB encouraging them to go out and buy random crap too!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Please somebody tell this woman that her pathetic ramblings about 'balls' make zero sense. I'm honestly beyond embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 14
New to this thread but came across her channels and thought wow she can fair waffle on can’t she! Also every pointless thing she buys comes with a huge rambling justification for it - is she trying to justify it to the viewer or herself. No I don’t think u really had to buy the whole sweetie aisle coz it reminded you of being a kid 😂 have some self control. How much does she actually spend on things it’s crazy and unnecessary.

She seems obsessed with food. She always needs snacks?

And why does she have so many teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’d think he’d walked bare foot over hot coals 🔥 the way that she talks about him!!! He got you a fecking wrap and coffee (which is not an essential journey or item that you’ll die if you don’t have it 😡) which is ridiculous when you consider the mountain of food that’s in that house plus her vast array of coffee pods & machine!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
You’d think he’d walked bare foot over hot coals 🔥 the way that she talks about him!!! He got you a fecking wrap and coffee (which is not an essential journey or item that you’ll die if you don’t have it 😡) which is ridiculous when you consider the mountain of food that’s in that house plus her vast array of coffee pods & machine!!!!
sorry what is she feeling today?? Is she feeling blessed because her family are safe and healthy? Is she feeling blessed because she has a steady income? Is she feeling blessed because she has her partner at home who also has a steady income? Is she feeling blessed because she has a warm home and fridge full of food? Is she feeling blessed because she can stay at home and doesn’t have to worry about child care during this utterly tit time? No, she’s feeling sorry for herself because she can’t wander about shops all day and make unnecessary trips to costa EVERYDAY! This women infuriates me so much!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ, another completely non essential trip out for a bloody costa!! FFS 😡Well done for home schooling, try doing it whilst you are both working full bleeping time!!!!!!! These twatty instahun’s are doing my head in. Seriously not good for mental health

Reactions: 12
I had to give up reading about her and her metaphorical balls.

what a load of tit.

Reactions: 5
The ball analogy is like something a bloody 11 year old would write.

She is such a martyr and it's the most infuriating trait to be so self deprecating SO PUBLICLY. Oh look at me I'm so humble and put everyone else before myself, I have such a hard life but must muddle through. What does this woman expect us to do? It's frankly embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is this self-obsessed woman rabbiting on about in her latest IG post? She writes such a load of bollocks. She really does...! Typical year 9 SATs English mock test where you write a load of words to pad out the writing and meet the word count.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is this self-obsessed woman rabbiting on about in her latest IG post? She writes such a load of bollocks. She really does...! Typical year 9 SATs English mock test where you write a load of words to pad out the writing and meet the word count.
Agree.
If she’s got something to say, spit it out and say it in 1 concise sentence. Direct & to the point, instead of all this garbage love, glove, dove bullshit.

Agree.
If she’s got something to say, spit it out and say it in 1 concise sentence. Direct & to the point, instead of all this garbage love, glove, dove bullshit.
Yes, "thou doth protest too much" vibes!

If you have to preface your activities with "socially distanced" (sociall distanced walks, socially distanced drop offs, socially distants children in a supermarket (ha)) than there is a very good chance that those visits are anything but.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.