Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of that food does she throw out? That’s a lot of fresh produce for them and she does top ups as well. And why do her family think they need to drop food in to her?
They are a family of five. Two of them are under five and the oldest stays at his dad's at weekends. I think it's a lot of food tbh. Showing the full drawers and full fridge was unnecessary.

Reactions: 10
Is the company Taylor and Taylor Digital LTD hers? Says the director is a Charlotte Louise Taylor born in January 1988 and the correspondence office address is Wakefield.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her vlog, food haul again 🤯 She says “yes, I’m in a different location again” but am I right in thinking she’s only ever in the bedroom or the kitchen 🙄 You would think she was the Anneka Rice of Insta running from location to location to shoot high Octane vlogs the way she goes on 😂 Oh god now I’ve got a vision of a Lycra jumpsuit clad Charl running about with a bumbag on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlottes planning application I scrubbed out the planning number and her address. Note the planning application is by Mr & Mrs Taylor they aren’t married yet? Planning was in 2018 she wasn’t even engaged then!
FB7F411E-3029-4598-A670-F4A2B57FC367.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Charlottes planning application I scrubbed out the planning number and her address. Note the planning application is by Mr & Mrs Taylor they aren’t married yet? Planning was in 2018 she wasn’t even engaged then!View attachment 409709
I’ve seen that, but to be fair to them, it looks like the architect managed the application for them, and probably just assumed that there a couple with 3 kids and the same surname, they’re probably married.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen that, but to be fair to them, it looks like the architect managed the application for them, and probably just assumed that there a couple with 3 kids and the same surname, they’re probably married.
Hating myself for knowing this but don't they just happen to have the same surname? I think?

Reactions: 4
Hating myself for knowing this but don't they just happen to have the same surname? I think?
Yeah they are both Taylor. But they are listed there as Mr & MRS Taylor. She’s still Miss or Ms. It’s probably just an oversight by whoever did the paperwork for them.

Reactions: 6
Another "huge walk with a friend" today.

I just love how she doesn't think the rules apply to her. Getting her extension done in the first lockdown, even though the builders socially distanced and we're super careful, if you know what I mean? "Bumping" into her family left right and centre, taking her kids shopping unnecessarily, taking delivery slots from people who need it more.

She really pisses me off.

Reactions: 16
So if she's been for her once a day exercise, then technically we shouldn't see her nipping out for bits or walking the dog later

Reactions: 7
What the duck is creepy about this?? When two pets love each other it’s so lovely and anything but weird!! 🐶♥🐈♥

She’s put me right off my dinner talking about her period “soaking right thru” 🤢 I’m predicting a collaboration with “Always” and “PremEeze” soon!!!
I’ve never hated someone so much that I’ve never met, those Children are all over the Internet and open to all kinds of predators and sickos. I don’t have any Children but if I did I’d have them protected within an inch of their lives ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
So she had the huge walk with her friend and now mentions a dog walk. Rules don’t apply to her. Unless the dog went with on the first walk but doubt it. 🤮

So she had the huge walk with her friend and now mentions a dog walk. Rules don’t apply to her. Unless the dog went with on the first walk but doubt it. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What the duck is creepy about this?? When two pets love each other it’s so lovely and anything but weird!! 🐶♥🐈♥

She’s put me right off my dinner talking about her period “soaking right thru” 🤢 I’m predicting a collaboration with “Always” and “PremEeze” soon!!!
I’ve never hated someone so much that I’ve never met, those Children are all over the Internet and open to all kinds of predators and sickos. I don’t have any Children but if I did I’d have them protected within an inch of their lives ♥
urghhh 🤢 why would you share that with strangers on the internet?? It’s almost like she has no pals that she can discuss things like that with so she shares it on the internet with strangers. Very odd women!

Reactions: 5
This is the thing, I know periods are normal and we all have them etc. But seriously. She shares every. gory. detail. She genuinely doesn’t seem to have any sense of shame (or sense of anything, to be honest) and I constantly experience second hand embarrassment watching her or reading her posts

Reactions: 9
This is the thing, I know periods are normal and we all have them etc. But seriously. She shares every. gory. detail. She genuinely doesn’t seem to have any sense of shame (or sense of anything, to be honest) and I constantly experience second hand embarrassment watching her or reading her posts
Nobody should have shame over their periods, but she almost glorifies it....like she's some sort of superwoman to "get through" a completely normal menstruation.

Shall we polish the golden mooncup trophy for her?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.