Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another vlog about food!!!! Seriously Charl is good all you go on about. Why the duck is she not keeping an eye on the dog food anyway. She spends about £150 a week easy on bleeping food but doesn’t check if the dog’s is running low. ESSENTIAL TRIPS ONLY CHARLOTTE!! Just a bleeping excuse to parade about now.

Reactions: 14
I can’t decide whether I think that she gets pure satisfaction from reading on here because we are all “trolls” who she reckons are jealous of her fairytale life or whether she reads here and is so insecure, unhappy and lonely that she has to put on a huge front all the time. Either way I’d find it draining to be like her. God help those poor kids

Reactions: 9
No, you don’t need to take 3 Kid’s shopping for Dog Food!!!! Don’t make out that your life is so stressful and that you’re barely coping because you have it all and much more! I’ve never wanted to 🥊 someone’s face in so much as this 🐮
This wally needs to use amazon prime and have same day delivery or go herself or send that sulky passive aggressive teenager she lives with. I have second hand embarrassment for her that she doesn't realise what a total fud she is

Reactions: 8
Or God forbid Mark went and got it in his lunch break!!!!!!
Let's be honest, Mark doesnt even need to be on his lunch break to get it or watch them! Millions of parents are home with their kids and working at the same time. He couldnt absolutely have the children there while he works for her to pop out. I manage a whole working day whilst looking after my children... my partner is not able to WFH at all so it's all me! And Mark isnt even capable of looking after his for 10 mins!

Reactions: 10
Oh for the LOVE OF GOD will you just put a bleeping sock in it, Charlotte?! Jesus Christ. I've never known someone to write such complete and utter drivel all the bleeping time.

Can we all please stop what we're doing and have a round of applause for her shout out to Mark doing bath time. What a bloody legend that man is, I don't know how he does it...!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Nice fresh flowers on the hob, she must have bought on her ‘essential’ trip for dog food 😡

Reactions: 6
She writes utter bollocks. Note the flowers on the hob picture for Tattle's benefit. What a bleeping moron.
Oh ffs sake Charlotte. If that's not a dig at tattle I don't know what is. Isn't it sad how you have to justify yourself to thousands of people on the internet. You need to think before you spout utter shite girl 🙄

Reactions: 13
What the duck? Taking the 3 kids to the shop for a change of scene because they haven’t been in a shop for a month.....

WE ARE IN bleeping LOCKDOWN YOU DAFT witch!!!!!!!!! THE bleeping POINT IS THAT YOU DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE SHOPS!!! IF THEY NEED A CHANGE OF SCENE TAKE THEM ON A bleeping WALK!!!!!!!!!

ignorant witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm pretty sure ipads have their place in a situation like this; surely the kids could have just stayed with Mark whilst he's still working? I honestly can't imagine his work is so important or that his employers are so lacking in understanding for someone having their kids at home!!

Reactions: 11
What the duck? Taking the 3 kids to the shop for a change of scene because they haven’t been in a shop for a month.....

WE ARE IN bleeping LOCKDOWN YOU DAFT witch!!!!!!!!! THE bleeping POINT IS THAT YOU DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE SHOPS!!! IF THEY NEED A CHANGE OF SCENE TAKE THEM ON A bleeping WALK!!!!!!!!!

ignorant witch.
this winds me up!! My partner works away all week so if I do have to go into a shop I have no choice but to take my son, I hate it and wish I didn’t have too. And quite honestly he’d be more than happy avoiding any sort of shop because he hates shopping 😂 I now do click and collect for my food shop because I feel it’s only right at this moment in time. I don’t feel right taking up a delivery slot but I want to avoid taking my son around a supermarket. I wish Charlotte would be more mindful but if you question her she becomes passive aggressive and starts spouting off about being kind! Ironic really when she is anything but kind!

Shock horror! Charl is downstairs planning more food they can eat whilst billy big balls is upstairs bathing his own kids 🙄 She really is stuck in 1950’s housewife mode isn’t she. Today I did a day of homeschooling, a day and into the evening worth of work as well as an online shop but I don’t want a medal for it and do you know why? Because not only is no one remotely interested but because EVERYONE else is doing the same, we are all just trying to survive a pandemic. Do me a favour Charl and take a break from posting all the wide jawed boomerangs and Mills and Boom misty eyed tit Insta posts and come back down to Earth and join the real world will you! She’s such a walloper.

Last edited:
She needs to cut daisys hair and stop trying to scrunch ratty tail ends. I’ve always said she babies bill and got told off for it threads ago 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.