Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did I just read?!
“ On unsteady tiptoes, I hit a tack into the wall and, with a perfectionist’s precision, arranged the frame ‘just so’. I stood back and smiled.”

so...you hung up a picture? Honestly, as I often say with these influencers, JESUS WEPT.
It’s pathetic isn’t it?! It’s just crap. She’s doing that thing you do in school when your trying too hard to write a story so you completely over explain every little detail to the point where it doesn’t even make sense when you read it back. It’s just trash. The fact that she’s put that garbage out in the public domain is shocking; it’s embarrassing, both in its content and the way she’s written it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf did I just read?!
“ On unsteady tiptoes, I hit a tack into the wall and, with a perfectionist’s precision, arranged the frame ‘just so’. I stood back and smiled.”

so...you hung up a picture? Honestly, as I often say with these influencers, JESUS WEPT.
That's absolutely bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 She’s so OTT and dramatic about everything, she must be so exhausting to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she broke up with Bill's dad on Boxing day and it's her's and Mark's 'anniversary' today! :oops:

Jesus H Christ. I've just watched this and it's one of the most appallingly amateur things I've ever watched. It's like a kid recording a video for a pen pal.

The bra strap fiddling. The 'and we went to, like, a bar in Manchester, like'. The 'I was in a relationship at the time so off the market' and 'I get on really well with blokes' and 'the funny thing is that we're Charlotte Taylor and Mark Tayor but we're not married"... how does she think this is worth sharing?

And to dismiss her break up as 'and we went our separate ways'... it's such a private matter and yet she manages to trivialises everything. Then the hilarious section of 'And the dust had settled so quickly there was no grieving to take place, the slate was very clean'... in other words, so I was able to move on in the blink of an eye (but in the meantime I'd spent a lot of time thinking I'd be a single mum forever... ie. less than four weeks).

Reactions: 15
Jesus H Christ. I've just watched this and it's one of the most appallingly amateur things I've ever watched. It's like a kid recording a video for a pen pal.

The bra strap fiddling. The 'and we went to, like, a bar in Manchester, like'. The 'I was in a relationship at the time so off the market' and 'I get on really well with blokes' and 'the funny thing is that we're Charlotte Taylor and Mark Tayor but we're not married"... how does she think this is worth sharing?

And to dismiss her break up as 'and we went our separate ways'... it's such a private matter and yet she manages to trivialises everything. Then the hilarious section of 'And the dust had settled so quickly there was no grieving to take place, the slate was very clean'... in other words, so I was able to move on in the blink of an eye (but in the meantime I'd spent a lot of time thinking I'd be a single mum forever... ie. less than four weeks).
Why oh why would anyone want to share the details of the demise of their relationship with their child’s father like this? It’s awful. It’s so obvious that she fancied Mark from the get go. Doesn’t she realise the gravity of sharing such a personal story? That her son will very soon be able to Google this and find this video. How damaging is that? That your mum used her breakup with your father as fodder for her internet channel? I’m gobsmacked that bills father & Mark are comfortable with this being bout there for all & sundry to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The flowers are on the hob again!! She had to make sure ALL the bunches of flowers were shown on stories today too! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Is there a reason people choose to leave flowers on their hobs? Why? Is it just an IG trend?

Reactions: 7
sorry, but me. I do! not that i get flowers often but thats where mine are right now (yellow roses)

I'll get my coat.......
But.....why?! Why on the hob? Don’t you have to just move then when you want to use the hob or oven? I put vases on the window ledge or on the table or on my mantle piece but never on my hob!!!

Why do we need to know that you’ve epilated your Fanny???
Why the duck does she think anyone gives a tit about any of this?! Most of us have showers - hot showers - and do all of the above without the need to inform the world. She’s SO WEIRD.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she think anyone gives a tit about any of this?! Most of us have showers - hot showers - and do all of the above without the need to inform the world. She’s SO WEIRD.
Any psychologists on here? I’m seriously interested in the psychology behind influencers because their behaviour is so downright bizarre. What is going on in their brains when they so utterly desperately crave any tiny bit of attention/validation in this way? The chronic oversharing, the disregard for their own families privacy, just what the hell is wrong with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are all the insta wankers telling us they’ve brushed their teeth? Do they not do this normally?

Reactions: 5
She probably hadn’t even had time to change her bedsheets between men 🤢
She was 100% shagging Mark before Bills father left.
it honestly sounds more like she met Mark, fancied him, then decided she couldn’t be arsed with Bills father because the relationship got hard (probably because they had a surprise baby and were trying to navigate their way through that) so she checked out of that relationship and turned her focus on Mark.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Any psychologists on here? I’m seriously interested in the psychology behind influencers because their behaviour is so downright bizarre. What is going on in their brains when they so utterly desperately crave any tiny bit of attention/validation in this way? The chronic oversharing, the disregard for their own families privacy, just what the hell is wrong with them?
They are all just knobs with a phone. The truth of it is most of them have no real friends as such to speak of. They all pretend like they are some introverted wallflower when in reality they are all a bunch of grabby, bitchy, competitive no ones who have never had/held down or stuck at a proper job. That includes you Charl. And no your job undressing Mark with your eyes across a desk doesn’t count considering the first chance you got you were pregnant again and off 🙄 I don’t know why Charl makes out she’s all vulnerable and introverted because she clearly rates herself and god knows why. She looks like a potato without make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will never understand why these ''influencers'' fall to pieces when total strangers disagree with any thing they post!
Why Why Why is gaining APPROVAL from strangers more important than their children's privacy and their own safety????

Oh jesus the flowers on the hot plate again! Char, come on i know you read here get the glass vase off the cooking plate before you accidently boil the flowers to death! :ROFLMAO: idiot seriously use your common sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do not understand why anyone would put their flowers or anything else on their hob unless you’re using it to cook. It’s highly irresponsible and extremely dangerous. Anyone can accidentally leave it on. I’m saying this as the partner of a fireman but surely it’s just common sense and basic fire safety! I don’t think I’ve ever got flowers and though ooh they would look lovely on my Bosch hobs 🤦‍♀️ what happened to just putting them in a good old window sill or table?! The mind boggles with these “influencers”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.