Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left it exactly a month before she thought, 'meh, it's been a month now, that's fine, let's make it official' šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I remember rightly she spent that entire month of singledom whinging dramatically (and very poetically Iā€™m sure) about being a single mother. I wonder if itā€™s all still on her old blog...

Apologies for double-posting but I just scrolled all the way back to this...

The date on this post is January 29th. Er...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I remember rightly she spent that entire month of singledom whinging dramatically (and very poetically Iā€™m sure) about being a single mother. I wonder if itā€™s all still on her old blog...

"Always been fiercely independent". My fat ass. She is an absolute snowflake imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oh my god, the audacity of it. I skim-read that because I canā€™t stand her writing, but all that bollocks about not needing a man when she was a ā€œsingle motherā€ for five minutes before dragging Mark in to the family home to take on half the mortgage. Any tiny amount of respect I had left for her has gone. Itā€™s clear now she hopped from one man to another extremely quickly. Sheā€™s a complete fake. I donā€™t buy all her bullshit any more.

Reactions: 16

She needs to try being in my shoes; single for 4 years now. I am responsible for my 3 children, responsible for the upkeep of my house, bills, food on the table, self employed & with no father figure about OR family due to COVID.

so if she can do a month, she needs to try my length of time.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Billā€™s Dad only moved out on 3rd February too šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5

God almight so much word vomit. Was it really necessary for her to do publicly detail the day bills father left? Sheā€™s an absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her ex knew or had suspicions at the time about her and Shark? Maybe her publicly sharing the details was a fingers up to him? I mean we donā€™t know what their relationship was really like before they split up but for me certain things just donā€™t add up. It was all very quick. Iā€™m pretty certain her and Mark both attended the same uni (good old Preston) maybe they knew each other then and then surprisingly started working at the same place... šŸ¤” god. I shouldnā€™t even been bothered but seeing as sheā€™s so insistent on sharing her life I feel Iā€™m too invested now to not know the truth šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That is awful. So upsetting for Bill when he reads this when he is older. No focus on him - at all. However nice Mark is, it is inevitable that Bill's preference would be for his parents to have stayed together (cue Charlotte posting some long, dopey post about how MUCH Bill just lurves having two homes etc. Yes - he would tell you that Charlotte as the child will know that you will no doubt have a meltdown if he doesn't keep you happy)

I worry about Charlotte's children - my husband came from a home where the whole focus was on his mum and her emotional equilibrium. From being very small, my husband was taught to suppress his own thoughts and feelings to ensure his mum stayed happy. He couldn't ever get real emotional support from her as if he told her about how he felt or something that was bothering him, it became all about her. She was also a total oversharer so he never felt he had a private space to discuss these things. It can cause real damage

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She makes out that he walked out on them, whereas in a previous post she said that their break up was mutual. She really is so self absorbed. Imagine how devastated Stephen must have felt? Some things should just remain private. Charlotte couldnā€™t miss an opportunity to exploit a situation for her own gain. She must ALWAYS be the centre of attention and, in this case, the victim. In reality, Iā€™m sure she was far from the victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is my main concern; her kids or their friends reading about all this TOTALLY PERSONAL information as they get older. Those poor children have absolutely no privacy whatsoever and there really should be laws around it. The adults she constantly discusses (as well as herself) are another matter, but those kids have every right not to have their lives splashed on every corner of the internet. Even Meldrum has taken her girls offline now, and I had a new found respect for her for it. When is this Mummy Influencer bullshit phase going to end? Itā€™s completely unfair and unethical.

• Sad
This is my main concern; her kids or their friends reading about all this TOTALLY PERSONAL information as they get older. Those poor children have absolutely no privacy whatsoever and there really should be laws around it. The adults she constantly discusses (as well as herself) are another matter, but those kids have every right not to have their lives splashed on every corner of the internet. Even Meldrum has taken her girls offline now, and I had a new found respect for her for it. When is this Mummy Influencer bullshit phase going to end? Itā€™s completely unfair and unethical.
The only reason Meldrum has done that is because she wasnā€™t getting any adverts anymore and sheā€™s trying to act like she gives a duck. She doesnā€™t. She still happily shares footage of her kids bedrooms and shares their personal stuff online. Sheā€™s not deserving of any respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know itā€™s been discussed loads, but I canā€™t get over that she openly admits in the video that she phoned Mark on the way to tell her parents she was splitting from Stephen. Poor Bill. He and all his friends will be able to read / hear about the dissolution of his parents relationship, her smug hints about her ā€œbest friendā€ in the posts around that time which turned out to be Mark, her trip away with Mark to discuss their relationship.

My parents divorced when I was younger and I would be horrified if my friends could read the ins and outs online.

• Sad
God almight so much word vomit. Was it really necessary for her to do publicly detail the day bills father left? Sheā€™s an absolute embarrassment.
Lol I was thinking the same think. Is she trying to write a book. All the expressions and tit what a lot of crap I was laughing at what tit she writes lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Lol I was thinking the same think. Is she trying to write a book. All the expressions and tit what a lot of crap I was laughing at what tit she writes lol šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s when she called herself a wordsmith I just about fell about laughing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Wtf did I just read?!
ā€œ On unsteady tiptoes, I hit a tack into the wall and, with a perfectionistā€™s precision, arranged the frame ā€˜just soā€™. I stood back and smiled.ā€

so...you hung up a picture? Honestly, as I often say with these influencers, JESUS WEPT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.