Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching that, does anyone truely believe that her and Mark had this innocent, brother/ sister relationship? Because I don't.
Of course it wasn’t innocent. There was something going on between them long before Bills Dad moved out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s going on about how she’s super mum, with all her stuff printed out, her MULTIPLE tablets on charge. How many people must be watching those stories feeling like crap because they don’t have the same resources for their kids?

Reactions: 13
I hate to defend her, but sometimes when it looks like someone has moved on quickly, it doesn’t mean anything happened prior.
I finished with my ex and within the month had moved on to my now husband. My ex and I should have finished long before we did and there wasn’t much to get over by that point, we were both much happier within a week of not being together.
My now husband and I were friends before, but nothing at all had happened; no one believed us but we know the truth
I do agree with you there, I was friends with my husband long before anything happened. However, listening to how she describes her meeting Mark, their dreamy friendship, things she has said in other videos about it and even how she still speaks about him now, barely believing how this "handsome bloke" wanted to be with her, I suspect that in this case, there was a lot more to it.

Reactions: 6
I’m the same. 5 year old and 11 week old. It doesn’t ring true that she’s got time to create Instagram content on top of homeschooling. I don’t have a second to myself once the day starts.
Yep same. My newborn is actually 11 weeks old so we are in very similar situations..... it’s so tough isn’t it? I’d rather much go out to work all day. I’ve never dreaded Monday mornings as much as I do at the moment. From Monday to Friday I feel like I don’t stop but my partner is on a rare day off today so I’ve given him all the jobs and I’m laying in bed with a cuppa and tattle 😀😀

Reactions: 5
Yep same. My newborn is actually 11 weeks old so we are in very similar situations..... it’s so tough isn’t it? I’d rather much go out to work all day. I’ve never dreaded Monday mornings as much as I do at the moment. From Monday to Friday I feel like I don’t stop but my partner is on a rare day off today so I’ve given him all the jobs and I’m laying in bed with a cuppa and tattle 😀😀
My partner has a day off too. Are we like the same person in alternate universes 😛 v difficult because of the age gap - it’s not good company for the older one. At least Charl has close age gaps for Daisy & Stan. Bill is old enough to understand and able to do things like zoom calls with his friends without it being a total shambles! And Stan is at the age where he will nap independently - think I have a long way to go with my youngest one 😭

Reactions: 5
My partner has a day off too. Are we like the same person in alternate universes 😛 v difficult because of the age gap - it’s not good company for the older one. At least Charl has close age gaps for Daisy & Stan. Bill is old enough to understand and able to do things like zoom calls with his friends without it being a total shambles! And Stan is at the age where he will nap independently - think I have a long way to go with my youngest one 😭
And there was us thinking our mat leave will be full off coffee and cake and seeing friends and family 😭
I’ll stop derailing the thread now but good luck with everything and hopefully things will get better soon 🤞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where the hell have her bottom teeth disappeared to?! Jesus Christ, why would she even share this.
I don’t know how anyone can reach her age without ever using an electric tooth brush. Bizarre!
5E0062E1-AC9E-4D54-B0BB-7ED162E6CD77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Where the hell have her bottom teeth disappeared to?! Jesus Christ, why would she even share this.
I don’t know how anyone can reach her age without ever using an electric tooth brush. Bizarre!View attachment 393137
I dunno why she doesn’t get this sorted. Even if she got Invisalign or similar. I’m surprised she’s not tried to blag that as an advert to be honest....I mean Rebecca lamb managed to get free dental treatment!!

They've all got a plate each! 👏 👏
Now you're next task Charl is to stop shoving a camera in their faces.
wow that’s the most I’ve seen her make her kids at lunchtime! Is she feeling alright!? 😂 also I absolutely can’t stand this women. All the nicey nicey smiling to the camera checking everyone’s ok is not only sickening but totally fake. This women is so passive aggressive in her comments whenever you dare question her on something.

Reactions: 10
I dunno why she doesn’t get this sorted. Even if she got Invisalign or similar. I’m surprised she’s not tried to blag that as an advert to be honest....I mean Rebecca lamb managed to get free dental treatment!!
I suspect mouthwash advert incoming a la thismamalife.........She will probably get a pasting too and then a week of anxiety posts

• Haha
Can anybody remember in the first lockdown when it was one of the kids birthdays and she got all the family members to record happy birthday messages and then put them together in a video. Do you think she will get them to do that on her birthday? 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That's uncanny!!!

In her recent favourites video, she said they are done having kids, so they have to use condoms.... she definitely wants an accident to happen, why wouldn't one of them just get sterilised?!!
I agree that she wants an accident to happen. She can only cash in on Stan until he potty trains I think.

In her defence though, it is bloody hard to get sterilised on the NHS. I’m having a c-section in the next month and wanted my tubes tying at the same time but they won’t consider it doing until I’m at least 35. My husband wants the snip but they won’t refer him until he is 35 either annoyinfly

Reactions: 2
I agree that she wants an accident to happen. She can only cash in on Stan until he potty trains I think.

In her defence though, it is bloody hard to get sterilised on the NHS. I’m having a c-section in the next month and wanted my tubes tying at the same time but they won’t consider it doing until I’m at least 35. My husband wants the snip but they won’t refer him until he is 35 either annoyinfly
Mark could get a vasectomy or Charlotte could use long term contraception like the implant or the coil.

Reactions: 1

I suppose it's a postcode lottery. My husband had the snip at 34 and my brother in law was only 26. He has 3 children and we have 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Normally a lurker but just thought I come on and shamefully admit I used to like Charlotte but I've had enough of this super mum, whimsical, fairy tale persona she plays. Honestly wonder if people she knows in real life cringe for her because I sure do reading those novel captions she posts. Speaking of cringe I stumbled across this video she did about the man she loves Seriously what a drip.
Clearly it looks like it's meant for kids YouTube

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.