Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOT EVERY bleeping THING IN YOUR LIFE NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED ONLINE, YOU MASSIVE OVERSHARING, CHILD-EXPLOTING DRIP! SO OBSESSED WITH PUTTING EVERYTHING OUT THERE... WHY THE duck DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES? HONEST TO GOD!!!!!!! šŸ¤Æ

Whew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The stories of her pretending to be the dog have tipped me over the edge. Staying at home for the past 5 years has shrunk her brain, she needs adult interaction desperately.. persuade her to get a job sharky. If my friends or family saw me posting stories like that they would take the piss, why does everyone stand by and let her make a complete tit of herself. Poor, boring, lazy, size 13 cow.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s incredibly irresponsible for her to post with other peoples children in a photo to thousands. Any number of those kids could be at risk or under witness protection for all she knows. Not cool.

Reactions: 15
She must be absolutely raking the dosh in!!!!! And weā€™re supposed to feel genuinely sorry for her!!!
Oh and one last thing.........Did we really need to know that she uses rubber johnnies either!!!!! Or has heavy periods!!!! Imagine youā€™re a Child at School and your Teacher knows all these personal details of your Parents šŸ˜”

what exactly is ā€œgetting to herā€ - id love to know because her life hasnā€™t changed at all since the pandemic started. Sheā€™s still working, Mark is still working, they are still regularly seeing family, they are all healthy, they got a bleeping extension done and bought an expensive dog... sorry but she really needs to just shut up.
Donā€™t forget that sheā€™s getting good old regular ā€œnookyā€ too!!! Sheā€™s told the whole of YouTube šŸ˜³

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s incredibly irresponsible for her to post with other peoples children in a photo to thousands. Any number of those kids could be at risk or under witness protection for all she knows. Not cool.
So irresponsible!!! Canā€™t believe she didnā€™t obscure the screen or blur it out. If I was Billā€™s teacher and saw this, I would be absolutely fuming šŸ˜  I am a teacher and would hate to think of my class being exposed like this. Goes against any kind of safeguarding measures we put in place in schools.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The dog is on a bar stool. Probably licking the worktop where the children eat. So basically, she doesn't care if Stan falls off the bar stool and she doesn't care if the dog does either, as long as she gets her picture. I can't quite believe she is showing other children on there either mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Guys. Sheā€™s ā€œnoticing a differenceā€ in her face after a whole 5 days on slimming world...

god give me strength. Sheā€™s absolutely delusional isnā€™t she???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know! You'd think Preston was in another country. Marks family don't get a look in.
She also acts like this egg rolling is exclusive to Preston and describes it as thought everyone else would be unaware of what it was. She seems oblivious to the fact that its been a tradition everywhere for over a centuryšŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ we used to do egg rolling when I was a kid and I lived in London šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Can I ask a potentially odd question of all you lovely people?! I have absolutely no personal experience of a blended family or how it feels to have a child go to their other parentā€™s house once a week/month etc etc but because Charlotte mentioned it again this week about Bill going to his Dadā€™s itā€™s made me very curious! Iā€™m not intending to be judgemental of anyone else just interested, and a little bit judgemental of Char?!!!

Is it really that hard to have your 8 year old go to their living Dadā€™s house which is fairly close by, for an extra day than normal, where he will have a great time and all the attention in the world, whilst youā€™re able to focus on your other children, in a pandemic and homeschooling situation? Like is it painful? I canā€™t help but think in Charlotteā€™s situation she confusing the feeling of missing Bill with wishing they didnā€™t have a blended family. Does that make sense? Gosh I mean maybe Iā€™m the heartless one but when I currently spend a bit of time away from my precious little boy I donā€™t miss him, I just relish the time to clear my head and look forward to being a better version of myself when heā€™s back???!!!!
I think she does make a dance of it, like my partner and I split up last year but they go to his atm at weekends (he's furloughed) and I have them in the week but it hit me so hard the first few weeks but after that it's become a routine and they love seeing him and I honestly like the space.. I like to be able to do my chores, have a lie in, watch a few films and just take care of myself for a little while. I know it's different of its blended but surely she must be happy for him to enjoy some time away and just enjoy Daisy and Stan? It's almost like they're not enough to just enjoy. I understand it's nice to be "whole" but jeez it can't be heartbreaking still?!

Reactions: 7
Guys. Sheā€™s ā€œnoticing a differenceā€ in her face after a whole 5 days on slimming world...

god give me strength. Sheā€™s absolutely delusional isnā€™t she???
Has she admitted sheā€™s on Slimming World now? I canā€™t face looking at her posts/stories anymore so blocked her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
We know she prefers the dog, as she keeps buying flowers which are toxic to the cat, and putting them on the hob. Tulips, Charlotte, if you're wondering.

Don't even start me off about influencers all putting flowers on the hobs. Must be some kind of secret code they have (aka they're all idiots).
where are the poor cats? considering it's been snowing where the hell are they?

Reactions: 5
Has she admitted sheā€™s on Slimming World now? I canā€™t face looking at her posts/stories anymore so blocked her šŸ˜‚
No sheā€™s not actually admitted it yet but Christ she just talks utter bollocks!! Saying sheā€™s lost ā€œa few poundsā€ and all this shite

Reactions: 4
where are the poor cats? considering it's been snowing where the hell are they?
this really annoys me! Theyā€™re obviously not good enough for the ā€˜gram šŸ˜” *cue photos of the cats tomorrow*

p.s. that dog isnā€™t a golden retriever, no matter how much she insists he is a ā€˜goldieā€™ *cue us seeing his papers tomorrow* doesnā€™t read here though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah Iā€™m sorry why does she need to constantly talk about her periods....and why does she need to confirm that they use condoms. I mean, I know why she says it - because sheā€™s so insecure that she still desperately wants the world to know sheā€™s in a relationship and they have sex..... šŸ¤¢ slow clap for Charlotte...!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is Mark not utterly mortified by her behaviour?? Discussing their sex life and contraception to thousands of strangers, completely publicly available? Can you imagine if his mates saw it all? She is utterly selfish, delusional and scarily self obsessed. All these ā€œinfluencersā€ need a tit load of therapy. Seriously.

Reactions: 13
I always think the more someone talks about something (especially sex) the less they are actually having! Stop making everyone puke charl! šŸ¤®

Reactions: 17
The dog is on a bar stool. Probably licking the worktop where the children eat. So basically, she doesn't care if Stan falls off the bar stool and she doesn't care if the dog does either, as long as she gets her picture. I can't quite believe she is showing other children on there either mind.
Sheā€™s clearly placed the dog on the bloody bar stool. All for the gram. All for the gram. šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is Mark not utterly mortified by her behaviour?? Discussing their sex life and contraception to thousands of strangers, completely publicly available? Can you imagine if his mates saw it all? She is utterly selfish, delusional and scarily self obsessed. All these ā€œinfluencersā€ need a tit load of therapy. Seriously.

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Well the lockdown would be heaven for the teachers and not having to be face to face with her! silver lining and all.

Isn't it funny how she was slagging off ''grown woman'' scrolling through a kid's app two years ago, and now she lives on Tittok! Lockup has just made her dumber and dumber by he day! Enough with the ''trying to save money'' crap Char! You are full of it You are far from on the poverty line. Stop making out that your living pay cheque to pay cheque while buying a apple watch with ''birthday and xmas money"".
Who in god's name gets birthday and xmas money in their 30's!!! My kids get that ''special money'' for christmas and birthdays from their grandsparents and they are ONLY 9 and 14. She is a basketcase, just off her damn rocker! fruit cake :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
THIS THIS THIS!!!

Well the lockdown would be heaven for the teachers and not having to be face to face with her! silver lining and all.

Isn't it funny how she was slagging off ''grown woman'' scrolling through a kid's app two years ago, and now she lives on Tittok! Lockup has just made her dumber and dumber by he day! Enough with the ''trying to save money'' crap Char! You are full of it You are far from on the poverty line. Stop making out that your living pay cheque to pay cheque while buying a apple watch with ''birthday and xmas money"".
Who in god's name gets birthday and xmas money in their 30's!!! My kids get that ''special money'' for christmas and birthdays from their grandsparents and they are ONLY 9 and 14. She is a basketcase, just off her damn rocker! fruit cake :ROFLMAO:
Itā€™s the fact that she made the point of specifically saying it was ā€œChristmas moneyā€ - it just sounded so childish. We used to say that as kids yknow, tell the Grandparents what you bought with your Christmas money! But coming out with that as a grown adult.....

she seriously needs to grow up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.