Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I’m sure Charlotte called him Shark for a while....not sure why 🙈 She seems to like nicknames...Day, Merl, Wanny 😬

Also in Preston they have a tradition of going to a certain park and rolling Easter eggs down a hill but in their house they decided to roll them down the stairs so Shark can continue his Preston tradition! Every Easter she posts a photo of him at the top of the stairs with the kids and she loves to mention allllll the time that he is from the magical land of Preston.
Such a shame the children haven't ever been able to go to Preston and go to the same park with their Granny instead of making do with the Poynton stairs for the gram. I wonder what they would prefer.....? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a shame the children haven't ever been able to go to Preston and go to the same park with their Granny instead of making do with the Poynton stairs for the gram. I wonder what they would prefer.....? 🤔
😂😂 I know! You'd think Preston was in another country. Marks family don't get a look in.
She also acts like this egg rolling is exclusive to Preston and describes it as thought everyone else would be unaware of what it was. She seems oblivious to the fact that its been a tradition everywhere for over a century😂

"...this is getting to me more than I would ever like to admit..."

Lol you what? Literally all you do is write about how hard it us for you. I swear these influencers suffer from memory loss.

• Haha
"...this is getting to me more than I would ever like to admit..."

Lol you what? Literally all you do is write about how hard it us for you. I swear these influencers suffer from memory loss.
what exactly is “getting to her” - id love to know because her life hasn’t changed at all since the pandemic started. She’s still working, Mark is still working, they are still regularly seeing family, they are all healthy, they got a bleeping extension done and bought an expensive dog... sorry but she really needs to just shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
what exactly is “getting to her” - id love to know because her life hasn’t changed at all since the pandemic started. She’s still working, Mark is still working, they are still regularly seeing family, they are all healthy, they got a bleeping extension done and bought an expensive dog... sorry but she really needs to just shut up.
Because she can't go to Costa and load her kids up with a plate of sugar and down a massive 2,000 calorie overpriced coffee. I honestly think a lot of these influencers are suffering because they're not able to go out and waste money all the time. Wasting money online doesn't give the same buzz that it does on the highstreet.

Reactions: 10
Just watching the favourites video. What grown woman gets cash for Christmas? The last time I received cash as a present from family was on my 18th birthday. In my world, family members give cash as a gift to teenagers. Grown adult women get booze, chocolate, bath stuff or pjs. Am I the weird one?

Just watching the favourites video. What grown woman gets cash for Christmas? The last time I received cash as a present from family was on my 18th birthday. In my world, family members give cash as a gift to teenagers. Grown adult women get booze, chocolate, bath stuff or pjs. Am I the weird one?
Tbf I always get cash from my parents and in-laws 🤷‍♀️

Tbf I always get cash from my parents and in-laws 🤷‍♀️
Each to their own I suppose.

It’s just for me it kinda sounds like I’m listening to a 16 year old when she’s talking about what she spent her ‘Christmas money’ on. In my family we only spend £5 - £15 on adults, as there are a lot of us to buy for, and we’re not exactly wadded. Any gift over £20 is usually for the kids. For me it would just seem strange to put less than £20 in a card. I dunno, maybe I’m weird. Me and my partner would usually spend around £50 each on eachother, but we’d never give each other cash as we share our money so it just wouldn’t make sense to do that, plus we look forward to seeing what the other person has bought for us.

I guess I understand why you’d give a teen money as a gift, as teenagers can be notoriously fussy. Also, if someone in your family would more than likely give you a pretty naff gift I get why you’d prefer cash too 🙈 As I said, each to their own.

Reactions: 3
Is she okay? Like is she all there in the head? What woman writes tit like this?!
We know she prefers the dog, as she keeps buying flowers which are toxic to the cat, and putting them on the hob. Tulips, Charlotte, if you're wondering.

Don't even start me off about influencers all putting flowers on the hobs. Must be some kind of secret code they have (aka they're all idiots).

Reactions: 13
WTAF is she on about in her latest stories?! She’s lost the fecking plot with that bloody dog. Cringe cringe

Reactions: 8
I got candles and a box of quality street from my mother in law this year. Good times :)

Reactions: 1
20210121_135844.jpg

She has now posted a pic of Bill on his zoom call, screen on show. Charlotte, you might not care about Internet safety but, other parents do. I'd advise you remove that pic (and stop with the stupid dog quotes, its embarrassing)

• Wow
View attachment 394931
She has now posted a pic of Bill on his zoom call, screen on show. Charlotte, you might not care about Internet safety but, other parents do. I'd advise you remove that pic (and stop with the stupid dog quotes, its embarrassing)
the teacher is bound to see Charlotte hovering with her camera in the background, can she not give her kids privacy even when they are homeschooling. She is unbelievable!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 394931
Those random things she sticks on the walls look poo. Too small for the large space and just sort of plonked in any old place. Plus they are horrible anyway!

Reactions: 11
the teacher is bound to see Charlotte hovering with her camera in the background, can she not give her kids privacy even when they are homeschooling. She is unbelievable!!!
It has really angered me. She has almost 42000 followers on insta. She has no idea who she has exposed those kids to and, ok, maybe its not glaringly obvious who they are, but someone who wants to know will screenshot, zoom in and work it out. Very, very dangerous and completely stupid of her. Even if you can't identify the kids, the lack of care is astonishing.

• Heart
FFS just leave your kids to do their lessons and stop taking photos of their classmates and posting it online!!

• Heart
What an utterly selfish witch. Her lack of safeguarding her own children is mind blowing, but sharing videos/photos of her children on zoom calls is completely unforgivable. Charlotte, stop using CHILDREN to promote yourself. It’s basic common sense not to include footage of other people’s children. We know what school your kids go to, their teacher’s names, and now we have an idea of what children in your kid’s class look like. Your choice of job should not affect other people’s safety. Fcking idiot.

and WTF is the dog doing on the barstool? No boundaries and very unhygienic

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.