Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just messaged her and she said she’s following the rules apparently staying in for 10 days

I got a very passive aggressive reply though....
What did you say to her? I can imagine the reply she sent back.....🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What did you say to her? I can imagine the reply she sent back.....🙄
I just said please actually follow the rules of staying in for 10 days. She could’ve had no symptoms when you met her so the point is stay in incase you get symptoms on your last day. Though, she said she’s only staying in till Sunday.
She then said “it sucks but I have my whole life ahead of me. Some don’t. “ in two separate texts like Jesus okay? I follow the rules fine so don’t attack me char🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting comments on her friends Instagram page. Both of them trying to justify why Charlotte doesn’t need to isolate. Half of me is thinking it would serve Charlotte right to go on to test positive, for flouting the rules and give her a hard dose of reality 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
I just said please actually follow the rules of staying in for 10 days. She could’ve had no symptoms when you met her so the point is stay in incase you get symptoms on your last day. Though, she said she’s only staying in till Sunday.
She then said “it sucks but I have my whole life ahead of me. Some don’t. “ in two separate texts like Jesus okay? I follow the rules fine so don’t attack me char🙄
Till sunday? She makes her own rules then our char 🤬 a friend recently lost her fit and healthy relative to covid.... who also had her whole life ahead of her 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just stay at home for the full isolation period, Char! It is hardly difficult. Do the right thing. Is going to the supermarket really worth the backlash.

Interesting comments on her friends Instagram page. Both of them trying to justify why Charlotte doesn’t need to isolate. Half of me is thinking it would serve Charlotte right to go on to test positive, for flouting the rules and give her a hard dose of reality 😡😡😡
I've just seen...charlotte saying how yesterday was hard... try working in intensive care charlotte like me... or on a covid ward then tell me that your day at home surrounded by you family was hard. 🤬

Just stay at home for the full isolation period, Char! It is hardly difficult. Do the right thing. Is going to the supermarket really worth the backlash.
She's just posted saying she's staying in (don't believe her) and track and trace didn't contact her... no charlotte tattle let you know

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I mean I only teach primary children but 10 days from now is not Sunday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If track and trace haven't contacted her then that means her friend didn't put her down as a contact who she has been close to in the 48 hours before she tested positive or had symptoms. Which tells me her original plan was to ignore the isolation rules. Thank god for us tattle trolls who have clearly shamed her into doing the right thing.

It should be 10 days from her last contact with the positive case, which takes her upto and includes Tuesday. She shouldn't be leaving the house until Wed. Unfortunately, I have had to do this a fair few times now be6of my job.

Reactions: 16
Pretty ironic that she’s telling us to stay in!!! Throughout Lockdown 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 (is there a 3.0??? I’ve lost track 😝) she’s been out fannying about to Shops for shite she doesn’t even need!!! She could feed the 5,000 from the amount of food she has stockpiled 😡

Attachments

The comments of her friends Insta like “thankfully we think it was 48 hours before I seen her I caught it” 😡 Charlotte are you and Kaylee for real, did your oh so perfect parents drop you on your heads at birth!! When did you both get your medical degrees. Kaylee could have been asymptomatic for god knows how long. Read the below if your little pea sized brains don’t get what “incubation period” means. It basically means she could have had it when she seen you. COVID doesn’t just pop up then pop away.

The incubation period of COVID-19, which is the time between exposure to the virus and symptom onset, is on average 5-6 days, but can be as long as 14 days. Thus, quarantine should be in place for 14 days from the last exposure to a confirmed case.

STILL CONTINUE TO ISOLATE CHARL. This is why there are mutant strains, this is why we are still sitting here pissing our time away with mental health cases on the rise. It’s because of people like you and Kaylee who interpret the rules the way that suits you so you can make non essential trips for coffee, halloumi sandwiches and bleeping mini eggs from B&M because your kids look sad 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's deliberately posted herself looking like this on purpose to up the woe is me engagement.
Definetly! We know she had absolutely no intention of isolating, her post offering to get anything her mate needed told us that! The test I'm sure was something to try and pacify those with questions....which hasn't worked as people aren't stupid and know the rules.
If your reading here char please tell us why your so important that rules don't apply unless your caught out?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s a bleeping idiot. Charlotte you should be ashamed of yourself. This is why this country is a mess, people like you not caring and just making up their own rules.

Wtf do you even need to go out for anyway? You don’t work, you don’t have to take kids to school, you don’t have caring responsibilities, you have a fiancé and plenty of family who can go food shopping, a fiancé to walk his own dog.

stay at home ya tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Charlotte has posted a negative test result on Instagram. She still needs to isolate for 10 days though? Just because she was negative yesterday doesn’t mean she will be in a few days time? I had COVID in November and track and trace predicted I had caught it a week before I got symptoms so if she has caught it her symptoms wouldn’t be showing yet.
Those photos clearly show that she was within 2 metres of the friend with Covid and no dohbt for longer than 15 minutes. She was on a walk taking photos FFS. I despair. What a selfish half wit. Read the NHS guidance! Read it and understand it! (said in the voice of the Handforth Parish Council!) https://faq.covid19.nhs.uk/article/KA-01128/en-us

• Haha
Who wants to tell her that self isolating means isolating alone in a room away from your family. And I'm not interested in excuses, I managed to do it even though I am my partner's carer and even though I ended up so sick I was in hospital for a week. You've got to keep your family safe Char!

Reactions: 10
Yep I’m not sure she understands that bit, no point mixing with family/sharing a bed with Mark etc then sending him to the shop! 🙈

Reactions: 13
I have looked in more details at the stories. This is bizarre - "we need to get her well" said urgently with reference to the friend. What does that mean? The friend doesn't seem tk have any underlying health conditions and is not of an age that you would expect her to do anything bar recover. Why all the drama? There is nothing that Charlotte can do to expedite her recovery. This is pure deflection and yet another attempt to try and make this seem like a special or unusual situation that would justify not following the rules

I think "we need to follow the rules" should be the mantra here. Passing on Covid to a vulnerable person is something that Charlotte really CAN help to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She saw her friend on Thursday. Her friend got a positive test on Monday. Track and trace only contact those who have been in contact within the last 48hrs and tell them to isolate. Whether we agree with that time frame or not she doesn't legally need to isolate.
Hi Charlotte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.