Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute, she had a test, but still went out?? Can she be reported for this?

Reactions: 5
I just said please actually follow the rules of staying in for 10 days. She could’ve had no symptoms when you met her so the point is stay in incase you get symptoms on your last day. Though, she said she’s only staying in till Sunday.
She then said “it sucks but I have my whole life ahead of me. Some don’t. “ in two separate texts like Jesus okay? I follow the rules fine so don’t attack me char🙄
"it sucks but I have my whole life ahead of me. Some don’t."

What?! Please God do not tell me that Charlotte is trying to equate staying in her house for 10 days as a fate similar to those dying of COVID?! What the actual.......This is unbelievable 🤔

I would normally never report anyone or encourage that but this is actually beyond a joke. She either doesn't understand the rules or is willfully misapplying them and broadcasting it to 35k people?! I actually think this is a case in point of someone who needs the rules pointed out to her officially

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm not Charlotte, not saying I agree with the government rules. Just trying to explain where the confusion might be coming from
So who are you then? You’ve posted 3 times on this forum and all have been in defence of Charlotte. If you are Charlotte or if you are someone who knows her - perhaps read the thread and pass on/take on board all the comments. Brush your daughters hair for a start and get Stans wrists looked at. Oh, and stop going to shops with your kids for content for hauls....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The COVID app uses an algorithm based upon anyone who was within 2 meters 48 hours before symptoms/positive test - whatever is earlier

The friend went for a walk with Charlotte 5 days ago and was reporting symptoms 3 days ago. They were clearly not socially distanced on the walk. The friend has obviously not told the NHS that she was in close contact with Charlotte - I would hope mistakenly but possibly so that Charlotte did not need to isolate. If she had, Charlotte would have been instructed to isolate. It is ONLY through the friend's error that Charlotte has not been told to do that and Charlotte is now trying to rely on the test she took as a get out of jail free card. Actually, Charlotte should not even have taken a test. She should have isolated and only taken a test if she started to develop symptoms. So she has wasted resources and is still not following the rules

I'm not Charlotte, not saying I agree with the government rules. Just trying to explain where the confusion might be coming from
I don't feel confused at all but you seem to be

More misinformation. Social distancing requires distances of TWO metres. Not ONE. Self-isolation is determined based on the earlier of symptoms or the test. Not just the test.

This is loathsome. We are being invited to be sympathetic to someone who is so ill they can still post numerous stories on Instagram and doesn't even understand social distancing. I think I'll reserve my sympathy for the poor individuals who are put at risk by this pair.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh also while you are here Charlotte can you please for the love of all that is holy, please stop talking about your period... no one cares about your period. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From her friend...

I always find it so bizarre when people (or their friends and family!) clearly are reading what is written about them on sites like this yet don’t respond to any of the constructive criticism other than to call us trolls. None of us are trolling, we’re voicing concerns etc and doing it in a safe space

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Beekind has deleted their posts now! 🧐
This is yet another example of what happens when you put your whole life on the Gram! You get called out on your actions.
If she'd stayed the duck home like the rest of us, she wouldn't be in this position.
You reap what you sow Charl!

• Haha
Yup....... funny that.....!!!!!!

Really makes me laugh. These idiots are ALL reading tattle. It’s blatantly obvious. It’s even more obvious when they come on here and post... we all know it’s them. Every single time. If you are coming onto tattle at least have the bottle to say it’s you - we all know it anyway!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Really makes me laugh. These idiots are ALL reading tattle. It’s blatantly obvious. It’s even more obvious when they come on here and post... we all know it’s them. Every single time. If you are coming onto tattle at least have the bottle to say it’s you - we all know it anyway!!!! 😂
How embarrassing to them delete all the posts 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she's dreaming up some elaborate crap to try and deflect from the situation!

Reactions: 3
Beekind was most definitely Kayley. Funny that you choose to actively follow and read a thread about your best friend

• Haha
From her friend...

I always find it so bizarre when people (or their friends and family!) clearly are reading what is written about them on sites like this yet don’t respond to any of the constructive criticism other than to call us trolls. None of us are trolling, we’re voicing concerns etc and doing it in a safe space
That post is such a load of nonsense I just do not even know where to start. See we are still going at the 1 metre though 🙈. Track and trace relies on those infected giving correct information - hence why it often doesn't work very well. The best evidence is contemporaneous evidence not that made up after the fact. Happily there is lots of contemporaneous evidence on instagram so the position is very clear. Still waiting to hear why Charlotte was allegedly out of the house whilst waiting the outcome of her unnecessary test so if you could address that in your next story, much appreciated!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I expect Beekind (ahem) has been sent on to run interference as Charlotte is feeeeewming. This all kicked off as Beekind put the photos up on Instagram and tagged Charlotte to drive her engagement. Melt down central

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That post is such a load of nonsense I just do not even know where to start. See we are still going at the 1 metre though 🙈. Track and trace relies on those infected giving correct information - hence why it often doesn't work very well. The best evidence is contemporaneous evidence not that made up after the fact. Happily there is lots of contemporaneous evidence on instagram so the position is very clear. Still waiting to hear why Charlotte was allegedly out of the house whilst waiting the outcome of her unnecessary test so if you could address that in your next story, much appreciated!
I missed she was out the house whilst waiting on her result....this is because again no intention of isolating...the test was done to keep people quiet so she could duck about in b&m etc... not worked though has it.

Reactions: 5
I missed she was out the house whilst waiting on her result....this is because again no intention of isolating...the test was done to keep people quiet so she could duck about in b&m etc... not worked though has it.
She seemed to be presenting with a headache but that is not a symptom necessitating a test.

Just putting these here in case anyone is reading and might find them helpful in future 🤔

The main symptoms of coronavirus are:

• a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
  • a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
  • a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.

The whole point of the isolation is that the test only shows if you have Covid that day. You can't be tested everyday so you are exoected to isolate and only test if you have symptoms. The reason the system is designed that way is for entirely this situation - to stop people using Covid tests which only tell if they probably don't have Covid on that day as some kind of freedom passport. This is a great public health case study

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is yet another example of what happens when you put your whole life on the Gram! You get called out on your actions.
If she'd stayed the duck home like the rest of us, she wouldn't be in this position.
You reap what you sow Charl!
guilty conscience at its finest😂

Reactions: 6
If they were really having a distanced walk and it was before symptoms started to show then her mate wouldn’t have deleted the pictures of them on their “disco walk” from her grid surely 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.