Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion
Charlotte Taylor #11 - COVID Rules? Charl really blew it - had to go out for a pack of Chewits.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched her h&m haul. Who describes their children’s shape and size??? I mean, they are kids and they are still growing. Describing Stan as stocky and daisy as skinny and leggy is asking for trouble in later life if she continues that. Stop projecting you’re body insecurities onto your children Charlotte, that are still growing and changing. She really winds me up! 😡

Reactions: 14
It’s ok people! Calm down just calm the duck down because Kayleigh knows EXACTLY where she got it. I assume Kaylee is using her microbiology degree and her personal lab at Portadown that’s she knows exactly where she contracted COVID 🙄 Well I don’t know about tattle trolls but it’s that bastard trolls Boris and Chris Witty I blame, them coming on TV and asking us to stay at home and not spread a killer disease about 🙄 I mean duck sake, do they not realise influencers need to influence and those Home Bargains hauls won’t buy themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How did Charlotte even get a test? I went on yesterday as I had a sore throat but as it's not a classic symptom, I clicked I didn't have the symptoms and it said I wasn't eligible for a test. She had a headache so how come she got a test? That's not on symptom list. I can now get a test as I input the details on the Zoe app and it's invited me for a test, but I'm guessing that didn't happen in her circumstances? Could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
How did Charlotte even get a test? I went on yesterday as I had a sore throat but as it's not a classic symptom, I clicked I didn't have the symptoms and it said I wasn't eligible for a test. She had a headache so how come she got a test? That's not on symptom list. I can now get a test as I input the details on the Zoe app and it's invited me for a test, but I'm guessing that didn't happen in her circumstances? Could be wrong.
Did she actually show any proof that she’s had a test or had a negative result???

Reactions: 1
Did she actually show any proof that she’s had a test or had a negative result???
She showed her NHS text showing her results.

For the other poster asking how she got a test without having symptoms - she will have simply checked the box saying she had them. To be honest I don’t blame her for checking (IF she was genuinely worried she had it because she was feeling unwell NOT as a get out of isolating card) because there are more and more reports of people having cold like symptoms and not one of the main three.

Reactions: 5
She showed her NHS text showing her results.

For the other poster asking how she got a test without having symptoms - she will have simply checked the box saying she had them. To be honest I don’t blame her for checking (IF she was genuinely worried she had it because she was feeling unwell NOT as a get out of isolating card) because there are more and more reports of people having cold like symptoms and not one of the main three.
So she had the test yesterday and she’s got the result back in less than 24hrs......

Reactions: 1
So she had the test yesterday and she’s got the result back in less than 24hrs......
That’s pretty normal, the NHS tests aim to come back within 24 hours and everyone I know who has had one has had their results in that time.

Reactions: 6
In my country people can take a test just to be sure they are not infected. You do not have to have any symptoms to get tested.

We actually need a negative test to be allowed to go to the hairdresser etc. Even kids in schools have to take a covid test twice a week.

Charlotte should be ashamed of her behaviour, so not a role model.

Reactions: 8
Yep I’m not sure she understands that bit, no point mixing with family/sharing a bed with Mark etc then sending him to the shop! 🙈
This is what I don't get!!
In the country I'm in, if one person in the family has been identified as a close contact, then that whole family isolates, no walks, no popping to the shops, nobody else walking dogs etc.
The UK's guidelines and people flouting the rules just doesn't make sense to me!

Reactions: 4
Not to jump to her defence, the whole family should really be self isolating, but where I live (northeast England) you can book tests whether you have symptoms or not. It’s different test centres though, so you can’t go to the non-symptom one if you have symptoms if that makes sense? (Oh dear, I didn’t mean to sound like Charlotte! 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope Charlotte already bought her essential items for Mark to surprise her with on the 14th, or we’ll never hear the end of it now that she’s enduring such suffering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not to jump to her defence, the whole family should really be self isolating, but where I live (northeast England) you can book tests whether you have symptoms or not. It’s different test centres though, so you can’t go to the non-symptom one if you have symptoms if that makes sense? (Oh dear, I didn’t mean to sound like Charlotte! 🙈)
I was just about to say the same thing about where I live, and then looked at your name and was genuinely confused that you might be me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely not the case in Poynton unfortunately

This is what I don't get!!
In the country I'm in, if one person in the family has been identified as a close contact, then that whole family isolates, no walks, no popping to the shops, nobody else walking dogs etc.
The UK's guidelines and people flouting the rules just doesn't make sense to me!
Makes no sense but is true! When schools were open if one kid was a close contact and was sent home their siblings could still carry on going to school...
🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I reckon she's absolutely bleeping loving this, totally lapping up all the attention and feeling sorry for herself, pouting and putting on the big eyes for Mark. The only thing she will be hating is not being able to find an excuse to pop out for something. Be nice to see Mark have to get his backside out the door to do the food shop and walk the dog - 'bout damn time!

It’s ok people! Calm down just calm the duck down because Kayleigh knows EXACTLY where she got it. I assume Kaylee is using her microbiology degree and her personal lab at Portadown that’s she knows exactly where she contracted COVID 🙄 Well I don’t know about tattle trolls but it’s that bastard trolls Boris and Chris Witty I blame, them coming on TV and asking us to stay at home and not spread a killer disease about 🙄 I mean duck sake, do they not realise influencers need to influence and those Home Bargains hauls won’t buy themselves.
Actually I do blame Boris, lol. Charlotte's a dopey idiot but that fat bastard is the real reason we're in this mess. People just don't want to see it because he's got messy hair and they think he's funny. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
This is what's annoying about people who don't follow the rules. When schools were open one of my kids had to self isolate. The rule was that the child needed to isolate but the rest of the household could continue with thier usual activities etc.
Anyway, I arranged a video call with one of my kids friends for them. Thier mum messaged me to say we needed to change the time as her kid had gymnastics. I replied to say the kids need to isolate no?! She said it was okay as she took her for a test on day 2 and it was negative.
I mean we could all do that couldn't we! What would be the point of the isolation period if we could all get tests on day 1 and then scrap it! You might be negative on day 2 and positive on day 9! Really annoys me when people just blatantly do this.

Charlotte says she is being cautious by isolating, but its the rules and its what she should be doing. I mean for all her friend knows, Charlotte may be asymptomatic and caught it on one of her many pointless shopping trips and passed it to her friend. Highly doubt her friend knows when and who she caught it from, it doesn't have to be someone with symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, I can't quite believe the shenanigans that has gone on today! Only just caught up with insta and came straight to here! You lot are fab and I'm so glad she's acknowledged this tit storm even if she doesn't isolate, which I don't think she will. She's dug herself into quite some holes over the last couple of weeks hasn't she? Maybe now she'll take it a bit more seriously although I doubt it. I think she'll get another food delivery, say shark went for it and do a vlog on how Mark shopped. Does anybody remember our Tan doing it with Chris? I'm looking forward, not, to her bleeping woe is me stories over the next week. She's such a bloody sap 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.