Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got bleeping eyelashes on and he’s in his old trackies and that scabby old hoody! How tit did the cake look/ a coop special!?!
I was expecting to see her star dress from Asos that was glued to her back in December. It will probably be on tomorrow for their anniversary lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
surprise pregnancy? isn't there a wedding coming?

i think she will do more food related content. i loved all her slimming world stuff, quite enjoying her healthy eating too. would love to see her find something else to keep her working. Ads will need to be relevant so as mentioned, kid/baby stuff will start to fade away

Merlin has grown up so quick, cute doggo whatever his breed.
The wedding will be postponed till 2022/2023, even though she says she wants think small and intimate she's a show off, she won't want a tit wedding. Whilst waiting for the wedding she will pop out another one, I guarantee it.

Reactions: 7
So today our dear Charlotte posted quite a few photos of her "boy did good" with a smile on his face!proving us wrong by saying he never smiles😂😂😂oh dear hi and good morning😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How 🤬 insensitive is the latest bloody Ad. Showing a plate full of food that she prepared at the weekend. She’s advertising tried bloody fruit! Families are struggling financially because we are in a pandemic and worrying about how they are going to put food on the table for their families.
This had really 🤬annoyed me. She needs to read the 🤬 room.

Reactions: 12
She's done an advert, using the kids again, for the dried fruit alliance - no, me neither - in that manky grey sweatshirt! :sick: Such a profesh!

Reactions: 6
The vomit inducing photos of her & Mark..... all old photos..... her mad crazy frog smile in every one!!!!!!!

• Sick
I don't think he gave her a present, unless it was something she didn't want to show off. Bet she said it didn't matter about presents and he took her at her word. I think he could have done better with the cake, and I'm still fuming on her behalf that she made an effort with her appearance and he looked as if he'd just put the bins out. Let us eagerly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dried fruit alliance🙄 It sounds like some club my gran would have joined after the war. Charl proving yet again that these “influencers” will sell their kids souls to advertise any old shite as long as it’s pays 🙄 What next Charl will you be wheeling Daisy out to perform for the local Women’s Institute AGM for a small fee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who exactly is she envisioning getting tipsy in her extension? She's not exactly a social butterfly with lots of friends to invite round? Unless she means her mum, auntie Debbir and her one friend Suzanne 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who exactly is she envisioning getting tipsy in her extension? She's not exactly a social butterfly with lots of friends to invite round? Unless she means her mum, auntie Debbir and her one friend Suzanne 😂😂
She’s just envisioning herself getting tipsy. All tipsy and wide eyed and mooning over Shark 🤢 That montage today of photos finished me. Who does that? Not even on my wedding anniversary would I post such cheese, let alone the anniversary of the day I got together with my H. She acts like a love struck teenager, not a grown mother of 3 in her thirties

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t cope with those Mark pics - were totally devoid of any kind of spontaneity or feeling! He must know taking any kind of photo will mean it ends up on the internet, which is why whenever she manages to capture him on her stories, it’s blurry and clearly taken at an angle where he doesn’t realise she’s filming :rolleyes: props to him for being the worst insta husband out there lol!

Also as suspected, Charl is completely fooled by the ‘healthy’ packaging of her many snacks, she just posted some shite about being ‘better for you’ despite the obvious amber/red ratings for sugar/salt/sat fats:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Who's starting the future ads sweepstake then? I'm saying there's going to be a "pack with me" video in approximately 36 weeks from this epic weekend of feeling the love. It'll be a fancy grey duffel bag with a little handmade charm done by the little people. #pampers

So she broke up with Bill's dad on Boxing day and it's her's and Mark's 'anniversary' today! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.